2020 Presidential Election thread

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 8:14 AM

I don't know who needs to see this, but let's take a walk down memory lane to the exact night Kamala's primary campaign died:

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 8:17 AM
posted by jmog

Biden’s complete lack of a train of thought at times, completely forgetting where he is at, etc is different than saying something dumb. As ICLfan said, to anyone looking objectively at least.

Lol, yeah, it's only Biden...

Sean Hannity: (35:55)
Let’s talk about a second term. If you hear in 131 days from now, at some point in the night or early morning, we can now project Donald J. Trump has been reelected the 45th president of the United States. Let’s talk. What’s at stake in this election as you compare and contrast, and what is one of your top priority items for a second term?

Donald Trump: (36:17)
Well, one of the things that will be really great… You know, the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that, but the word experience is a very important word. It’s a very important meeting. I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, “This is great.”

Donald Trump: (36:43)
But I didn’t know very many people in Washington, it wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan from New York. Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes. An idiot like Bolton, all he wanted to do is drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bums on everybody. You don’t have to kill people. [ crosstalk 00:37:01]-

Fab4Runner Tits McGee
6,997 posts 64 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 8:30 AM

This is my favorite (least favorite??) rambling, incoherent nonsense. 

SportsAndLady Senior Member
39,070 posts 24 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 8:32 AM
posted by Heretic

Lol, yeah, it's only Biden...

Sean Hannity: (35:55)
Let’s talk about a second term. If you hear in 131 days from now, at some point in the night or early morning, we can now project Donald J. Trump has been reelected the 45th president of the United States. Let’s talk. What’s at stake in this election as you compare and contrast, and what is one of your top priority items for a second term?

Donald Trump: (36:17)
Well, one of the things that will be really great… You know, the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that, but the word experience is a very important word. It’s a very important meeting. I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, “This is great.”

Donald Trump: (36:43)
But I didn’t know very many people in Washington, it wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan from New York. Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes. An idiot like Bolton, all he wanted to do is drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bums on everybody. You don’t have to kill people. [ crosstalk 00:37:01]-

Dude come on, he KNOWS someone with dementia, I think he’d know!

Thu, Aug 13, 2020 8:34 AM
posted by Fab4Runner

This is my favorite (least favorite??) rambling, incoherent nonsense. 

Fab, please, you have to listen to them. They know someone PERSONALLY with dementia! This has nothing to do with their political biases, it’s just their medical opinion based on the fact that they know someone with dementia!

Thu, Aug 13, 2020 9:02 AM

There was a few months that I didn't post here, but before that time, am I the only one who cannot seem to remember (or conveniently forgets) that almost every single one of us called out something stupid that Trump said or did?

Or nah?

Thu, Aug 13, 2020 9:03 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

There was a few months that I didn't post here, but before that time, am I the only one who cannot seem to remember (or conveniently forgets) that almost every single one of us called out something stupid that Trump said or did?

Or nah?

Just to clarify, there were a *few notable exceptions.

Thu, Aug 13, 2020 9:12 AM

I'm old enough to remember when covfefe was blasted for days!

Goofy asses lol

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 9:19 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

I'm old enough to remember when covfefe was blasted for days!

Goofy asses lol

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 9:23 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Or nah?

Certain posters here have developed a deeply complex sabermetric, where it measures all possible variables (quantity, quality, etc) of political attacks toward a specific group or person.  

So, your "trump is a dipshit" or "the republicans (insert un favorable comment)" might not be enough for certain posters.  

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 9:30 AM

You might get crickets from QO or Spock, but I'm pretty sure we've all blasted Trump throughout the years. At a certain point it gets exhausting, and you expect his nonsense, so you give up being vocal about it.

Thu, Aug 13, 2020 9:33 AM
posted by justincredible

You might get crickets from QO or Spock, but I'm pretty sure we've all blasted Trump throughout the years. At a certain point it gets exhausting, and you expect his nonsense, so you give up being vocal about it.

Maybe it would be easier for everybody involved if we are given a list on what we can and/or cannot say about Biden in order to prevent the pseudo-gotcha moments?

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 9:41 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

Fab, please, you have to listen to them. They know someone PERSONALLY with dementia! This has nothing to do with their political biases, it’s just their medical opinion based on the fact that they know someone with dementia!

They have labeled themselves as objective cmon man 

Thu, Aug 13, 2020 9:45 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Or nah?

You’ve completely missed the point, which is you guys are blasting Biden for saying dumb shit or speaking incoherently when you’ll turn around and vote for Trump despite him saying dumb shit and speaking incoherently  

It’s not that you’re wrong about Biden, it’s that you’re being hypocritical

Fab4Runner Tits McGee
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 9:47 AM

I don't even have an opinion on Biden's so-called mental decline/dementia. I'm not an expert and I haven't watched many of his statements or interviews. And yes, I know you'll all say that's because he isn't doing any, which may be valid. I just think it's funny that Trump can't put more than two coherent sentences together and his supporters are just fine with it. He's a bumbling idiot, but people call him a genius all day long. 

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 9:52 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

You’ve completely missed the point, which is you guys are blasting Biden for saying dumb shit or speaking incoherently when you’ll turn around and vote for Trump despite him saying dumb shit and speaking incoherently  

It’s not that you’re wrong about Biden, it’s that you’re being hypocritical

It is not hypercritical to point out Biden can’t speak at all. No one said they’re voting for Trump bc of it. No one here is even defending Trump, we all know he says dumb shit and goes on tangents about nothing. You defending Biden makes no fucking sense. It’s funny that you don’t think you are a liberal. 

It’s been a quiet month, glad we can get back to arguing. 

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 9:53 AM
posted by Fab4Runner

He's a bumbling idiot, but people call him a genius all day long. 

Who has ever called him a genius?

Automatik Senior Member
15,737 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 9:55 AM

Do you not browse the internet or talk to Trump supporters? People literally worship Donald Trump. He's infallible to them. It's bizarre beyond words.

Fab4Runner Tits McGee
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 9:56 AM
posted by iclfan2

Who has ever called him a genius?

Many, many of his supporters. We needed a genius businessman running the country, he's playing chess not checkers, etc. 

Thu, Aug 13, 2020 9:58 AM
posted by iclfan2

It is not hypercritical to point out Biden can’t speak at all. No one said they’re voting for Trump bc of it. No one here is even defending Trump, we all know he says dumb shit and goes on tangents about nothing. You defending Biden makes no fucking sense. It’s funny that you don’t think you are a liberal. 

It’s been a quiet month, glad we can get back to arguing. 

?? I’m not defending Biden at all...AGAIN, pointing out the hypocrisy of blasting Biden for being a bumbling idiot when you won’t do the same for trump or you’ll turn around and vote for trump  

And please ICL, don’t try and tell me you won’t be voting for Trump lol. BHS admittedly she’s voting for Trump. Obviously CC and QO will vote/masturbate for Trump. I’m sure a few others on here Will, too. And we won’t see any posts from you guys posting videos of Trump being an incoherent moron. It’s only of Biden. It’s politics, and hypocrisy in its finest form

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login