2020 Presidential Election thread

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 3:58 PM
posted by jmog

Name anyone on this board not named Spock or QO that has said Trump is a genius.

I've said it.  Of course, it was in the context of mocking him.
Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 4:10 PM
posted by queencitybuckeye

2017 broke the record for federal spending.

2018 did the same.

2019 also

2020 would have (or as you say "would of") as well, even without Covid.

WTF are you talking about?

I am sure you send back that huge tax cut you got a few years ago.  I have negotiated union contracts for over a decade and the largest single pay raise I have got in actual take home dollars was when he cut taxes.  

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 4:24 PM
posted by jmog

Name anyone on this board not named Spock or QO that has said Trump is a genius.

She said "people" call him a genius.

So, of course, move the goalposts to "people ON THIS BOARD who ARE NOT the people who always praise him".

Actually that might be one of this site's most hilariously inept moving of the goalposts since you took "people" down to a very tiny sample size while also admitting that a couple people of that tiny sample size do so. What's next: Because Ptown is on the record as saying he's not convinced that Biden is senile, EVERY LIBERAL THINKS HIS BRAIN IS TOTALLY FLAWLESS?

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 4:34 PM

So when trump says something dumb it’s cut up to look that way but you don’t think the same thing is happening with Biden?  That’s not being objec

Fab4Runner Tits McGee
6,997 posts 64 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 4:37 PM
posted by Heretic

So, of course, move the goalposts to "people ON THIS BOARD who ARE NOT the people who always praise him".

Actually that might be one of this site's most hilariously inept moving of the goalposts since you took "people" down to a very tiny sample size while also admitting that a couple people of that tiny sample size do so. What's next: Because Ptown is on the record as saying he's not convinced that Biden is senile, EVERY LIBERAL THINKS HIS BRAIN IS TOTALLY FLAWLESS?

Thank you for answering this so I don't have to.

SportsAndLady Senior Member
39,070 posts 24 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 5:09 PM
posted by Heretic

Reps!

Brace yourself, jmog is about to insult your intelligence and enter an extreme spin zone!

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 5:29 PM
posted by Spock

Kamala Harris just blamed Trump for corona virus on live TV......whats sad is that some people will believe that.

Nothing surprising here, in either of your statements.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 5:31 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Fab, please, you have to listen to them. They know someone PERSONALLY with dementia! This has nothing to do with their political biases, it’s just their medical opinion based on the fact that they know someone with dementia!

Live with it directly for 5 years, fuckhead, maybe you will understand.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 5:35 PM
posted by jmog

I've never said Trump is a genius, unless perhaps it was in reference to his ability to drive liberals nuts; hell, he does that without even trying.  :)

QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 5:36 PM

Joe cannot even pronounce the name of his running mate correctly.  It is painful to witness this type of stuff, and appalling that his family is allowing this to occur.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 5:42 PM
posted by geeblock

So when trump says something dumb it’s cut up to look that way but you don’t think the same thing is happening with Biden?  That’s not being objec

Trump popping off is part of his personality; it is not dementia.  Hope that assists. 

What libs continue to miss:  we don't really care what Trump says, we care about what he achieves, which is real, which is positive, which has reinvigorated our stagnant economy, and which rarely if ever happens anymore in the DC swamp.  The swamp sold out America, destroyed 75,000 FACTORIES, and tens of millions of good jobs.  There is only one person who had the balls to try and reverse that course against the tidal wave of global elites and bureaucrats.

And somehow there is even a debate about who Americans should vote for --- they guy trying to save the republic or the guy advocating for lawlessness, anarchy and the overthrow of our basic institutions.

JFC

SportsAndLady Senior Member
39,070 posts 24 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 6:02 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Trump popping off is part of his personality; it is not dementia.  Hope that assists. 

What libs continue to miss:  we don't really care what Trump says, we care about what he achieves, which is real, which is positive, which has reinvigorated our stagnant economy, and which rarely if ever happens anymore in the DC swamp.  The swamp sold out America, destroyed 75,000 FACTORIES, and tens of millions of good jobs.  There is only one person who had the balls to try and reverse that course against the tidal wave of global elites and bureaucrats.

And somehow there is even a debate about who Americans should vote for --- they guy trying to save the republic or the guy advocating for lawlessness, anarchy and the overthrow of our basic institutions.

JFC

Seek help

Spock Senior Member
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 6:23 PM
posted by QuakerOats

JFC

cant really argue against this.

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 6:39 PM

🤡🤡🤡 how the hell is he questioning anyone’s qualifications.  Anyway dishonesty is worse than dement

MontyBrunswick Senior Member
1,065 posts 16 reps Joined Mar 2015
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 6:55 PM
posted by Spock

I have negotiated union contracts for over a decade and the largest single pay raise I have got in actual take home dollars was when he cut taxes.  

that just means you suck at it

Spock Senior Member
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 6:56 PM
posted by MontyBrunswick

that just means you suck at it

big if true

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 7:06 PM
posted by geeblock

🤡🤡🤡 how the hell is he questioning anyone’s qualifications.  Anyway dishonesty is worse than dement

I believe he’s talking about another birther situation, and yes it is very dumb. She is definitely a citizen. It is a really dumbass path for them to go down. 
gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 7:10 PM
posted by geeblock

There's a pretty obvious difference between a gaffe and a stupid comment or misstatement, and some of what we've seen from Biden.

Biden has been in the public eye for 30+ years, and very prominently the last 10+ years.  People are very familiar with his style, his gaffes and rambling story telling.  To say 2020 Biden is just Joe being Joe is hopeful, at best, if not ignoring what a lot of other people (on both sides of the aisle) are seeing.

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 7:38 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Trump has warped the political norms.  

I definitely agree with that! 

I would throw in the social medias with this, also. 

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 7:40 PM
posted by QuakerOats

I've never said Trump is a genius, unless perhaps it was in reference to his ability to drive liberals nuts; hell, he does that without even trying.  :)

He also drives republicans nuts. And libertarians.

Ever read Amash's Twitter?

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login