Covid-19 discussion, continued...

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 1:29 PM

So cdc is reporting falling cases across the country yet everyone is freaking out.  In a week or 2 we will be back down.

Automatik Senior Member
15,737 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 1:47 PM

4th wave cases on the decline, deaths to follow. Let's hope this is the last fucking wave we have to hear about.

ernest_t_bass 12th Son of the Lama
26,698 posts 204 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 2:44 PM
posted by Automatik

Let's hope this is the last wave we have to hear about.

😂 😂 😂 

Yeah, that'll happen.

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 2:51 PM
posted by Automatik

4th wave cases on the decline, deaths to follow. Let's hope this is the last fucking wave we have to hear about.

Automatik Senior Member
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 2:56 PM

Wave 4.5 INBOUND!

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 2:57 PM

I cannot image, given everything that has happened and is currently happening surrounding covid, having any sort of positive outlook on the future. Do you think the powers that be will ever give up the power that they are rapidly consolidating? This is our life now.

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 3:01 PM

My wife recently told me I was depressing to talk to. I don't know what she's talking about.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 3:09 PM
posted by justincredible

I cannot image, given everything that has happened and is currently happening surrounding covid, having any sort of positive outlook on the future. Do you think the powers that be will ever give up the power that they are rapidly consolidating? This is our life now.

Don't let the bastards get you down.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 3:10 PM

hardest part of 15 days flatten curve first 18 months

QuakerOats Senior Member
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 5:47 PM

New York hospital halts OB dept baby deliveries ----- due to staff resignations over vax mandate. 

Here we go....

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 6:24 PM

This isn’t going away till someone in gets rid of fauci.  Get someone in there that will actually release enough medical and science info about this to get Dr.  on the ground to treat it properly.

Guy I work with just had a relative die from it and when he talked to the Dr’s about how treatment was,  they admitted they were handcuffed and clueless on what to do.

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 7:04 PM

If only there was a vaccine that significantly reduces how sick you end up getting. 

queencitybuckeye Senior Member
8,068 posts 120 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 7:30 PM

Spock sighting

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 8:41 PM
posted by justincredible

My wife recently told me I was depressing to talk to. I don't know what she's talking about.

My wife also thinks I am depressed because I don’t put up any anyone’s (or the governments) Bull shit anymore.

Was always the peacekeeper.

Automatik Senior Member
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 9:43 PM
posted by Fletch

This isn’t going away till someone in gets rid of fauci.  Get someone in there that will actually release enough medical and science info about this to get Dr.  on the ground to treat it properly.

Guy I work with just had a relative die from it and when he talked to the Dr’s about how treatment was,  they admitted they were handcuffed and clueless on what to do.

You’re being lied to. 

sportchampps Senior Member
7,527 posts 36 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Sep 14, 2021 12:55 AM

Just wait MU is next and vaccines won’t work so we have to hide inside to flatten the curve again

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Sep 14, 2021 9:02 AM
posted by sportchampps

Just wait MU is next and vaccines won’t work so we have to hide inside to flatten the curve again

I don't know why Biden just doesn't let things go until all the right wing voters die.  Clearly this is proof of one-party rule.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Tue, Sep 14, 2021 10:27 AM

If you are concerned about last weeks tyrannical overreach, this column is certainly worth the read (although obviously some of you will dismiss it because of the author):

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-degradation-people-american-crisis

"Joe Biden, December: No, I don't think should be mandatory. I wouldn't demand it be mandatory, but I would do everything in my power. It's like I don't think masks have to be made mandatory nationwide. // "

"Jen Psaki, July: Can we mandate vaccines across the country? No, that's not a role that the federal government, I think, even has the power to make // "

"Nancy Pelosi, April: We cannot require someone to be vaccinated.  That's just not what we can do.  It is a matter of privacy to know who is or who isn't. // "

"Anthony Fauci, August 2020: NO. Definitely not. You don’t want to mandate and try and force anyone to take a vaccine. We’ve never done that. // We don’t want to be mandating from the federal government to the general population. It would be unenforceable and not appropriate."

So things are changing so quickly that the population is becoming numb to what the state of affairs was just the other day. For a quick recap, a year ago they were telling you maybe you shouldn’t take the vaccine because Trump created it. A few months ago they were assuring you – Nancy Pelosi in April assured you – we’re never going to require vaccines because we can’t do that. We don’t have the power. Your medical status is a matter, a sacred matter, of privacy. Again, that was in April. On Thursday, they required vaccines.

Huge crowds at sporting events in Tennessee, Indiana and New York chanting "F*** Joe Biden

Now you might agree with that or not but think about it for a second – It’s kind of a weird thing to chant at a game. Joe Biden’s not on the field so why are the fans swearing at Joe Biden? Well because they’re mad. What are they mad about? Maybe they know they’re being played. Maybe they know perfectly well that, no matter what Joe Biden and his minions say in public, COVID, as it is, isn’t even close to the greatest crisis this country actually faces right now. 

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Tue, Sep 14, 2021 11:40 AM
posted by QuakerOats

If you are concerned about last weeks tyrannical overreach, this column is certainly worth the read (although obviously some of you will dismiss it because of the author):

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-degradation-people-american-crisis

"Joe Biden, December: No, I don't think should be mandatory. I wouldn't demand it be mandatory, but I would do everything in my power. It's like I don't think masks have to be made mandatory nationwide. // "

"Jen Psaki, July: Can we mandate vaccines across the country? No, that's not a role that the federal government, I think, even has the power to make // "

"Nancy Pelosi, April: We cannot require someone to be vaccinated.  That's just not what we can do.  It is a matter of privacy to know who is or who isn't. // "

"Anthony Fauci, August 2020: NO. Definitely not. You don’t want to mandate and try and force anyone to take a vaccine. We’ve never done that. // We don’t want to be mandating from the federal government to the general population. It would be unenforceable and not appropriate."

So things are changing so quickly that the population is becoming numb to what the state of affairs was just the other day. For a quick recap, a year ago they were telling you maybe you shouldn’t take the vaccine because Trump created it. A few months ago they were assuring you – Nancy Pelosi in April assured you – we’re never going to require vaccines because we can’t do that. We don’t have the power. Your medical status is a matter, a sacred matter, of privacy. Again, that was in April. On Thursday, they required vaccines.

Huge crowds at sporting events in Tennessee, Indiana and New York chanting "F*** Joe Biden

Now you might agree with that or not but think about it for a second – It’s kind of a weird thing to chant at a game. Joe Biden’s not on the field so why are the fans swearing at Joe Biden? Well because they’re mad. What are they mad about? Maybe they know they’re being played. Maybe they know perfectly well that, no matter what Joe Biden and his minions say in public, COVID, as it is, isn’t even close to the greatest crisis this country actually faces right now. 

This is a good column.  Fauci, Biden, Kamala, AOC, et al will never relinquish what they've grabbed.  The new COVID "variants" will last as long as they need them to in order to create a new normal feeling for everyone.  

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Sep 14, 2021 11:50 AM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

This is a good column.  Fauci, Biden, Kamala, AOC, et al will never relinquish what they've grabbed.  The new COVID "variants" will last as long as they need them to in order to create a new normal feeling for everyone.   

Nothing really new here, just the means/methods change.  Climate change hysteria is the biggest grift in history.

What concerns me more is the blowback is what got Trump elected, and even more concerning is the whipsaw to whatever comes after Trump in 2028.  Quite possibly President AOC.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login