Biden vs. Trump 2024

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Wed, Apr 3, 2024 7:19 PM
posted by jmog

I am sure my Southern Baptist preacher of a father in law will buy one.

Needless to say him and I don’t agree on politics and most of Christianity.

There’s a guy at work who’s a huge MAGA guy and overtly religious (biblical passages framed all over his office).  He said “I’ve already got one on order.”

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 52 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Apr 4, 2024 1:26 AM

I just don't think that "God Bless America" added on a Biblical insert/extra sheet of paper - as a money making scheme - is appropriate. I guess that's his right to do so, but it couldn't have had much thought put into it. Doesn't anybody in his family have the courage to tell him to stop the stupid shit?

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Apr 4, 2024 4:56 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

I just don't think that "God Bless America" added on a Biblical insert/extra sheet of paper - as a money making scheme - is appropriate. I guess that's his right to do so, but it couldn't have had much thought put into it. Doesn't anybody in his family have the courage to tell him to stop the stupid shit?

Courage, in that family? 

Thu, Apr 4, 2024 8:36 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

I don’t think those kind of discussions seem to happen in his family.

On the positive side, it’s the only bible (to date) Lee Greenwood has endorsed.  That counts for a lot in my book.

Thu, Apr 4, 2024 11:10 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Courage, in that family? 

Yeah, I should have known better lol

Fri, Apr 5, 2024 7:40 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

Courage, in that family? 

Jared has great courage.  With a nepotistic background in finance, he fixed the Middle East.

Fri, Apr 5, 2024 6:57 PM

What's been brought back better?

Fri, Apr 5, 2024 8:37 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

What's been brought back better?

Nothing.  Jared was an example of a nepo baby adding to the swamp.

Sun, Apr 7, 2024 11:24 PM

Did anybody catch Tulsi' CPAC speech? She isn't making any friends, that's for sure haha!

https://youtu.be/qMG2Yq_Bhps?si=rqRJUK71KkxgejLW

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 51 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Apr 8, 2024 5:13 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Did anybody catch Tulsi' CPAC speech? She isn't making any friends, that's for sure haha!

https://youtu.be/qMG2Yq_Bhps?si=rqRJUK71KkxgejLW

Why can’t she be running rather than the dementia patient and the asshole?

sportchampps Senior Member
7,527 posts 36 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Apr 8, 2024 12:57 PM

Love Tulsi on 90% of the issues

sportchampps Senior Member
7,527 posts 36 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Apr 8, 2024 1:00 PM

jmog Senior Member
Mon, Apr 8, 2024 1:13 PM
posted by sportchampps

Agreed, no one will any of us agree with on everything (except QO and Trump, and gblock on Biden) but I agree, she is a classical liberal I would absolutely vote for.

Mon, Apr 8, 2024 4:28 PM

I still don't think Trump will be president.

With that said, here is my craziest conspiracy yet:

No matter who gets elected, Biden or Trump, they will not get to see the end of their term. Either one will be unheartbeated. Natural causes for one, targeted for the other. 

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Mon, Apr 8, 2024 7:00 PM
posted by jmog

Agreed, no one will any of us agree with on everything (except QO and Trump, and gblock on Biden) but I agree, she is a classical liberal I would absolutely vote for.

lol because I refuse to vote for Trump that’s what I get labeled as. U are truly an idiot. Also labeling yourself as the middle of the road voice of reason almost made me spill my coffee. 10/10 post 

Mon, Apr 8, 2024 7:01 PM

Going back to Tulsi for a moment. I wonder at her courage to say what's on her mind, even to this day. 

Either she wasn't in office long enough to "get her mind right" by the powers that be OR she was in office long enough to catch on to what is going to capture and keep blue collar America's attention.

What's everybody else's thought on that?

jmog Senior Member
Tue, Apr 9, 2024 9:47 AM
posted by geeblock

lol because I refuse to vote for Trump that’s what I get labeled as. U are truly an idiot. Also labeling yourself as the middle of the road voice of reason almost made me spill my coffee. 10/10 post 

lol, I guarantee I have voted for more D President candidates than you have R.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Apr 9, 2024 11:04 AM
posted by jmog

Why can’t she be running rather than the dementia patient and the asshole?

Would be interesting if Trump picks her as his running mate ............ a lot of heads would explode I imagine. 

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Tue, Apr 9, 2024 11:29 AM
posted by jmog

lol, I guarantee I have voted for more D President candidates than you have R.

You are probably correct because I spent most of my life not voting because I have always believed both sides are corrupt. 

Nevertheless that doesn’t make me any less intelligent than you because I refuse to vote for Trump especially or even any R candidate given the current state of their party. They don’t align with my beliefs on abortion, gay marriage, corporate tax breaks, Health Care and I could go on. I’m sorry u can’t comprehend that. Im also sorry the R's cant come up with a better candidate.

You on the other hand will continue to try to sound smarter than everyone by chiming in with people who will never see a ticket and how u love their ideas, then go even further and talk about how you are going to write in your favorite candidate. 

Then when the  election comes you are going to vote for Trump because at the end of the day there are only two choices. I don’t make the rules. So  for once just shut the f uk up and don’t be a smug pretentious ass. 

Tue, Apr 9, 2024 12:19 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Would be interesting if Trump picks her as his running mate ............ a lot of heads would explode I imagine. 

Why is that?

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login