Biden vs. Trump 2024

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Mar 20, 2024 4:51 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

1. Don't know what a shitlib is, so that's a new one. 

2. We diverge on I see the charges for Trump as at least legit, as in I trust that a grand jury of people came to a reasonable indictment on each of the numerous cases. That's the difference right? The reason why it hasn't happen is maybe Trump is that bad, or at least a Grand Jury determined it should go forward.

3. Normal as in Trump and h is legal team have every single right and schedule tactic at their disposal. Each trial is getting rightly due process and appeals process. That is why I doubt none of the trials wrap up before November. If it was political persecution as you say, none of those options would be available and Trump would already be tried. I'm also all for letting the legal process play out. 

Oh, I've been using the term shitlib for some time here, even posted one of the definitions of it. 

I mean to say that if the charges were legit 1.) we would see a shit ton of charges being brought to past and current presidents not to mention senators and congressmen 2.) there would be no need to fuck with laws 

Also the fact that now the Dems have started doing these things, we will see the fucking Republicans doing same damn thing. 

This is not the Democrats finest hour and history will not be kind to them or those who were so comfortable in their TDS that they willingly supported what is happening. 

Again, there is nothing traditional about it and yet again you have dodged so many facts because - as you've admitted on here before - you're afraid of Trump. You're like the white man version of Whoopi Goldberg.

Automatik Senior Member
15,737 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Mar 20, 2024 5:09 PM

I'm curious. Of the 91 charges....how many or which ones are illegitimate? 

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Mar 20, 2024 5:26 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Oh, I've been using the term shitlib for some time here, even posted one of the definitions of it. 

I mean to say that if the charges were legit 1.) we would see a shit ton of charges being brought to past and current presidents not to mention senators and congressmen 2.) there would be no need to fuck with laws 

Also the fact that now the Dems have started doing these things, we will see the fucking Republicans doing same damn thing. 

This is not the Democrats finest hour and history will not be kind to them or those who were so comfortable in their TDS that they willingly supported what is happening. 

Again, there is nothing traditional about it and yet again you have dodged so many facts because - as you've admitted on here before - you're afraid of Trump. You're like the white man version of Whoopi Goldberg.

Missed that one on shitlib. Sounds a little too online. 

Maybe, Trump is and had acted unlike every other former President is why he has charges against him? Other Presidents really didn't have sexual harassment, hush money payments, or election interference charges against because they simply didn't do that stuff? Just a thought.

I'm not avoiding your questions, I'm explaining that due process is happening which is normal and routine. If due process was not happening,  you would have a point. 

I also don't think this is all one coordinated attempt by Democrats. I don't buy there is one person like Biden pulling the strings. If so, this would have started way earlier than 2023 and 2024. 

Trump can still win in November and dismiss all of these charges once he takes over. 

Again, it seems we can't even agre on the same idea of what is happening. 

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Mar 20, 2024 7:20 PM
posted by Automatik

All of them.

All I need to know from the left is most still think Covid is a thing and most leftists have recorded mental illness prescribed to them. Their brains do not work. Oh and the single most liberal voting block is single white women… woof

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Wed, Mar 20, 2024 8:30 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

It was in the news. 

Nonspecific accusations presented as facts which he hear about “in the news”?  Sounds solid  

Wed, Mar 20, 2024 11:53 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Nonspecific accusations presented as facts which he hear about “in the news”?  Sounds solid  

Did you look for yourself before posting this?

Thu, Mar 21, 2024 12:04 AM

Missed that one on shitlib. Sounds a little too online. 

Maybe, Trump is and had acted unlike every other former President is why he has charges against him? Other Presidents really didn't have sexual harassment, hush money payments, or election interference charges against because they simply didn't do that stuff? Just a thought.

I'm not avoiding your questions, I'm explaining that due process is happening which is normal and routine. If due process was not happening,  you would have a point. 

I also don't think this is all one coordinated attempt by Democrats. I don't buy there is one person like Biden pulling the strings. If so, this would have started way earlier than 2023 and 2024. 

Trump can still win in November and dismiss all of these charges once he takes over. 

Again, it seems we can't even agre on the same idea of what is happening. 

Bill Clinton, whim I voted for, was credibly accused by multiple women. One of those women took pictures of what he had done to her. Years before the Monica Lewinsky debacle. 

Biden was also credibly accused. Again, years before he campaigned for president. She ended up having to leave the country. 

I don't think Biden is behind much of anything these days. 

Trump will not win this election. 

I partially agree with you on all the "stealing muh election!" bullshit. 

Automatik Senior Member
15,737 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Mar 21, 2024 1:49 AM
posted by iclfan2

All of them.

All I need to know from the left is most still think Covid is a thing and most leftists have recorded mental illness prescribed to them. Their brains do not work. Oh and the single most liberal voting block is single white women… woof

All 91 huh? That’s wild. 

Thu, Mar 21, 2024 7:57 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Bill Clinton, whim I voted for, was credibly accused by multiple women. One of those women took pictures of what he had done to her. Years before the Monica Lewinsky debacle. 

Biden was also credibly accused. Again, years before he campaigned for president. She ended up having to leave the country. 

I don't think Biden is behind much of anything these days. 

Trump will not win this election. 

I partially agree with you on all the "stealing muh election!" bullshit. 

Sure with slick Willy. Edit. Yes, that's right there were some court cases with him related to allegations.

Also, Trump had a good chance of winning. All he needs to do is flip a few states, and he is currently leading in most or within the margin of error in MI, WI, PA, GA, AZ, NV. 

Thu, Mar 21, 2024 1:49 PM

Sure with slick Willy. Edit. Yes, that's right there were some court cases with him related to allegations.

Also, Trump had a good chance of winning. All he needs to do is flip a few states, and he is currently leading in most or within the margin of error in MI, WI, PA, GA, AZ, NV. 

I suspect that you, like myself, no longer believe in polls. And why would anybody at this point? I think they are just sponsored money makers at this point.

Thu, Mar 21, 2024 1:54 PM
posted by Automatik

I haven't looked at a compiled list of them. But I'll be so bold as to say that anybody who has ever bought it sold a house or even a used car where loans are involved knows that the thing to do is to overstate the value at the very beginning. Here we have Trump being convicted of it, with the $500 million dollar bond and potential property seizing. 

That's the most obvious one off the top of my head. 

Thu, Mar 21, 2024 4:05 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

I suspect that you, like myself, no longer believe in polls. And why would anybody at this point? I think they are just sponsored money makers at this point.

I do as the polls have been fairly close the last few election cycles. Even here in Ohio, the polls have been consistent the last few years. 

I follow 538 and their poll grades have been good recently. They grade in how accurate you are over time and methodology. 

If you follow the good polls and not junk ones, you will see that. Fox News has one of the best ones as does the Wall Street Journal usually. 

I'll note, those polls have Biden and Trump in a dead heat in those battleground states. 

Thu, Mar 21, 2024 4:07 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

I haven't looked at a compiled list of them. But I'll be so bold as to say that anybody who has ever bought it sold a house or even a used car where loans are involved knows that the thing to do is to overstate the value at the very beginning. Here we have Trump being convicted of it, with the $500 million dollar bond and potential property seizing. 

That's the most obvious one off the top of my head. 

That's a small fraction of the 91 charges...

Thu, Mar 21, 2024 4:24 PM

That's a small fraction of the 91 charges...

I will repeat just to stop redundancy:

I haven't seen or looked over any compiled list. So, I went with one easy example off the top of my head, because it's an obvious one. 

Now, do you want to keep this insipid shit going? 

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Mar 21, 2024 5:16 PM

They changed the law so the one victim could bring the civil suit against Trump that otherwise was past the statute of limitations.  I don't think she was solely the reason, but that change to the law was for 1 year only.  Trump, per usual fashion, then compounded the problem by continuing to slander her.  I have mixed feeling on this one - on the one hand, there should be no statute of limitations for sexual assault victims.  On the other, it's unfair to the accused long after memories and witnesses have moved on to try and defense a decades old case.

The other civil case, the loan fraud, is absolutely a fraud.  However, prosecution of Trump appears to be highly selective and politically motivated.  The judgement is simply absurd - no one claimed losses or actually had any.  The only thing that should have come from that case was the temporary 3-yr ban or restriction on doing business in NY.

The Stormy Daniels case looks like a legit campaign finance violation.  It is, again, somewhat selective prosecution (and of questionable legal and jurisdiction merit) when the typical course is a fine of a few hundred grand.

If it was a Democrat, or perhaps anyone other than Trump, none of those case would have been brought.

I think they have Trump dead-to-rights on the documents case.  Again, of his own making - probably nothing comes of it if he just returned what was requested like everyone else that has encountered this.

And the last one on election fraud/interference is also absolutely legit.  The federal case may be a bit murkier, but he looks as good as guilty in GA.  This case would likely sink Trump's election chances if he was found guilty, but now appears unlikely to be decided before the election (if proceedings even start). 

So after all that, the bottom line is both sides are correct: Trump broke the law, and he's also a victim of lawfare.  Not mutually exclusive with any of this.  Everyone SHOULD be pissed off at both Trump AND the Democrats.  Both are absolutely trampling the Constitution and abusing the court system.

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Mar 21, 2024 5:16 PM

Hopefully that's not too rightwing of a take for our "moderate" poasters.

Thu, Mar 21, 2024 5:38 PM
posted by gut

Hopefully that's not too rightwing of a take for our "moderate" poasters.

LoL. That was a great summary. 

Thu, Mar 21, 2024 6:41 PM

I can't disagree with you, gut. 

My issue is with the people who can't (or won't) bring themselves to point out when and/or where the Dems are doing some pretty evil shit. 

Nobody here is Trump's pal. Nobody here was wronged by Trump. So I can't understand why there is just so much unwillingness. 

Thu, Mar 21, 2024 6:43 PM

I can't disagree with you, gut. 

My issue is with the people who can't (or won't) bring themselves to point out when and/or where the Dems are doing some pretty evil shit. 

Nobody here is Trump's pal. Nobody here was wronged by Trump, such as a slapping or grabbing your wife's lady bits. So I can't understand why there is just so much unwillingness. 

Thu, Mar 21, 2024 6:48 PM

Just a bit ago I saw a vid of Joe Scarborough (Morning Joe) shitting his pants about Trump using the word bloodbath in regards to the auto industry. This vid also then showed all the different times that Scarborough used the same word in regards to other industries.

I thought it was funny. But I also thought it's no wonder that so many people are afraid, if they are watching  things like that every day.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login