Mon, Mar 4, 2024 8:09 PM
posted by Ironman92

Hot?

that'll be my focus for the reelection campaign

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Mar 5, 2024 4:33 PM
posted by MontyBrunswick

Everyone can feel free to vote for me. If elected, my first course of action will be to increase the amount of females on the chatter.

Well, you do know that I have plans to rule the world in the most despicable fashion, yes?

Regardless, since you would have hypothetically elected, I will assign you to some important council post. Perhaps Czar of *Wear Purple On Tuesdays Or Else". 

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Mar 6, 2024 2:53 PM

In one of the more bizarrely comical things I've seen, Biden lost the delegates in the primary for American Samoa. To some random guy who was described as a "self-proclaimed entrepreneur". By a 51-40 margin in an area containing either 50K people or 50K eligible voters. With said opponent having a platform that seemed to basically be "work for American Samoa". 

Gave me flashbacks to when I was young and some comedian-type whose name I can't remember would be on stuff like the Smothers Brothers variety show as a spoof of a presidential candidate.

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Mar 6, 2024 6:29 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Well, you do know that I have plans to rule the world in the most despicable fashion, yes?

Regardless, since you would have hypothetically elected, I will assign you to some important council post. Perhaps Czar of *We

Purple On Tuesdays Or Else". 

Have you been talking to my cat?
gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Mar 6, 2024 11:42 PM

So what's the over/under on Biden's speech tomorrow?  30 minutes?

Wonder what the contingency plan is if Starbucks runs out of caffeine....

Thu, Mar 7, 2024 12:52 PM
posted by Heretic

In one of the more bizarrely comical things I've seen, Biden lost the delegates in the primary for American Samoa. To some random guy who was described as a "self-proclaimed entrepreneur". By a 51-40 margin in an area containing either 50K people or 50K eligible voters. With said opponent having a platform that seemed to basically be "work for American Samoa". 

Gave me flashbacks to when I was young and some comedian-type whose name I can't remember would be on stuff like the Smothers Brothers variety show as a spoof of a presidential candidate.

Imagine!

Thu, Mar 7, 2024 12:52 PM
posted by Devils Advocate
Have you been talking to my cat?

We are in cahoots

Tue, Mar 12, 2024 3:58 PM

So I just watched a Tim Poole vid where he was watching the hearing of the guy who investigated Biden's handling of top secret/confidential materials. He essentially said that Biden's mental cognition problem was such that he decided not to proceed to charges. Oh, he also admitted that Biden read portions of this material to his ghostwriter. 

So is this the Dems exit strategy for Biden? Blame his lack of mental cognition? 

Also, does this remind anybody of Comey?

Is there a two tier justice system on display?

BRF Senior Member
11,621 posts 108 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Mar 13, 2024 8:55 AM
posted by Heretic

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Mar 13, 2024 11:02 AM
posted by BRF

That's him!

Wed, Mar 13, 2024 4:30 PM

I'm waiting on Ptown to come and tell us that special investigator Hur is not a doctor and should not have took it upon himself to determine Biden's cognitive state in order to give him a free pass and therefore should have turned the whole thing over to be criminalized and prosecuted under the fullest extent of the law.

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Mar 13, 2024 9:25 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

I'm waiting on Ptown to come and tell us that special investigator Hur is not a doctor and should not have took it upon himself to determine Biden's cognitive state in order to give him a free pass and therefore should have turned the whole thing over to be criminalized and prosecuted under the fullest extent of the law.

Did he say Biden had dementia?

I agree with a lot of the report and have said Biden is too old to run. However, I still think he is less a threat than Trump. That is where I diverge from a lot of posters on here. 

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Wed, Mar 13, 2024 10:16 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Sounds like u dismissed plenty of the testimony that didn’t fit ur narrative

Wed, Mar 13, 2024 11:10 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Did he say Biden had dementia?

I agree with a lot of the report and have said Biden is too old to run. However, I still think he is less a threat than Trump. That is where I diverge from a lot of posters on here. 

No, this is where you demonstrate to us that your "principles" change, depending on the person in question.

In other words, you don't have principles. You've got /Democrat/ and that's about it. 

Your feelings about being threatened by Trump have nothing to do with Hur saying that Biden's lack of cognitive ability allowed him to give Biden a free pass. He made a determination without being a doctor and that has been YOUR main sticking point. You are as unprincipled as Trump is. If you did have principles, you'd want equality in the justice system, especially when the people involved had/have been in such high powered positions on the world stage. and it wouldn't matter if you were afraid of them or not. 

Wed, Mar 13, 2024 11:12 PM
posted by geeblock

Sounds like u dismissed plenty of the testimony that didn’t fit ur narrative

Sounds like you don't understand the specific point I was making. I"m not surprised, considering you NEVER understand anything that anybody might be talking about at any given time.

gut Senior Member
Thu, Mar 14, 2024 12:15 AM

Biden is so wiley he fooled the DOJ into thinking he was too incompetent to stand trial!

It would be kind of funny if they brought charges, and called all the usual Democrats to testify on Biden's competence.

Fri, Mar 15, 2024 1:41 PM

Anybody else sick of all the talk about polling? Have we not learned the lesson from the past two election cycles?

Polling again has Trump > Biden and its just not going to happen. Again.

gut Senior Member
Fri, Mar 15, 2024 4:01 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Anybody else sick of all the talk about polling? Have we not learned the lesson from the past two election cycles?

Polling again has Trump > Biden and its just not going to happen. Again.

It's still too early, but Trump is well ahead, outside of the margin of error, in the swing states that would give him the needed electoral votes.

2016 polling was claimed people didn't want to admit they were voting for Trump.  I can't see that applying to Biden, and I don't think your average pollee is smart enough to think "I'm going to send Biden a message on his [insert leftwing policy] by supporting Trump in this poll, even though in the end I will vote for Biden".

To me, I think the difference is there's enough "undecideds" in these polls to still tip toward Biden.  And I think a 3rd party potentially hurts Trump more, with Republican voters who can't stomach Trump but won't vote for Biden.  And the remaining significant block are those claiming if Trump is convicted they will not vote for him [although those trials reaching conclusion before the election is looking more and more unlikely].

Fri, Mar 15, 2024 4:53 PM

And why am I just discovering this?

gut Senior Member
Fri, Mar 15, 2024 6:36 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

And why am I just discovering this?

Look at the date - almost two months ago.  I remember seeing it, and the fact you haven't heard anything more is probably a nothingburger.  Even Jim Jordan isn't crying about it.

My guess is it was a very narrow, legal search focused on those purchases in the DC area around Jan. 6.  Likely used to identify people in photos that they were seeking to arrest.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login