posted by ptown_trojans_1
I don't think so, as poll after poll show Trump in a tight battle or behind against most of the front runners.
I'm not sure if you watch any Tim Pool but he recently had this to say/show:
While you can only take that with a grain of salt you've got to look at who he's running against:
- Warren who got caught appropriating culture (lol)
- Bernie with a heart attack
- Joe Biden with quid pro quo stuff not to mention bleeding eyes and can't speak without jumbling
- Beto who won't be happy until there are Ruby Ridge's everywhere
- All of the dems promising "muh free shit!" with Executive Orders
Those are the dems who have gotten the most eye views. So I don't know. Polls would be about as useful right now as the study Tim Pool shows.