2020 Presidential Election thread

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 29, 2020 5:46 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Yeah, see on the debate Biden came out against the story and how he has not taken foreign money. But, as I said, that is still not enough for you. You will move the goalposts on him because you are not voting for him. 

Whatever on the Steeler stuff. I think it is more complicated than that, but I'll let you live in your little world view. 

Steele dosier had less corroborating evidence than this laptop yet it led to 3 years of "Russia Russia Russia" and an impeachment. That is factual information.

It's that the left and MSM wanted the Steele dosier to be right so they pushed the narrative. 

The laptop maybe a hoax, but it has more factual evidence behind it than the dosier did, and yet the MSM is completely ignoring it and you are blowing it off as well.

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 29, 2020 10:58 PM

Lil Wayne is MAGA. 

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 29, 2020 11:57 PM
posted by justincredible

Lil Wayne is MAGA. 

I totally respect these rappers coming out and saying "I'm not voting for my taxes to double - screw that".

Maybe not a bigger "F U" to the Democratic platform than being unapologetic for being rich, and prioritizing one's wallet over one's skin color.

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 5:27 AM

There was a vid by Dame Pesos who covered the TYT election reaction. That was probably the best reaction vid of '16.

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 5:58 AM

Yes, cause all anonymous stories are to be believed and thought as gospel.....

The Op-ed was laughable from the start and I am not surprised it was a mid level DHS official. 

Normally when it fits your agenda. 
Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 8:13 AM
posted by gut

I totally respect these rappers coming out and saying "I'm not voting for my taxes to double - screw that".

Maybe not a bigger "F U" to the Democratic platform than being unapologetic for being rich, and prioritizing one's wallet over one's skin color.

Same,

This kid went from nothing to something without the help of anyone.  You should read the twitter comments.  Unreal how quickly the left goes after someone

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 11:21 AM
posted by gut
LOL, if you're throwing in the towel then it must be a Biden landslide.

Hardly; if it's a landslide, it ain't gonna be the "Big Guy".

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 11:44 AM
posted by QuakerOats

Nice letter from Jack Nicklaus endorsing Trump:

Wait, I thought it was stick to sports with you? 

Seriously though, that is a fine letter by the Bear. 

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 11:47 AM
posted by majorspark

Of course the Chairman never took any foreign money.  That was Hunter who was to hold a percentage for the "Big Guy".  This is the kind of thing old brother Jim refers to as "plausible deniability".

Edit:

Explain to me how I am moving the goalposts when from the beginning I have said the Chairman should categorically deny this. 

What I am saying is by the evidence of calling him the Chairman, there is literally nothing Biden could say as a denial that you would be happy with and accept. The fact that Biden denied the money story and called it a smear is not acceptable to you, yet is what you asked for a week plus ago. 

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 11:48 AM
posted by jmog

Steele dosier had less corroborating evidence than this laptop yet it led to 3 years of "Russia Russia Russia" and an impeachment. That is factual information.

It's that the left and MSM wanted the Steele dosier to be right so they pushed the narrative. 

The laptop maybe a hoax, but it has more factual evidence behind it than the dosier did, and yet the MSM is completely ignoring it and you are blowing it off as well.

Right because the Steele shit is what led to everything else. That is an over simplistic view of the whole thing. But, it fits your own narrative, so you run with it. 

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 11:49 AM
posted by like_that
Normally when it fits your agenda. 

Or yours as well. You dismiss anything quickly that does not fit your agenda. 

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 12:13 PM

Wait, I thought it was stick to sports with you? 

Seriously though, that is a fine letter by the Bear. 

It's tl;dr.

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 12:17 PM

Or yours as well. You dismiss anything quickly that does not fit your agenda. 

When it's an anonymous source or worse an anonymous source based off hearsay?  Yes, I am highly skeptical of those articles, especially considering the media's reputation with those stories.  Guilty as charged, you got me. 

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 12:25 PM
posted by like_that

When it's an anonymous source or worse an anonymous source based off hearsay?  Yes, I am highly skeptical of those articles, especially considering the media's reputation with those stories.  Guilty as charged, you got me. 

Right like you have always done even during the Obama years. Got it. 

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009

What I am saying is by the evidence of calling him the Chairman, there is literally nothing Biden could say as a denial that you would be happy with and accept. The fact that Biden denied the money story and called it a smear is not acceptable to you, yet is what you asked for a week plus ago. 

If the Chairman is good enough for Hunter its good enough for me.  Of course Biden could deny he is the Chairman his son is referring to.  He could deny Hunter is his bagman.  He could say he is being smeared with total and complete lies.  What the Chairman is doing is not a categorical denial.  You are smart guy you know what he is doing.

posted by like_that

It's tl;dr.

I said it was a fine letter or did that go over your head? 

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 12:28 PM
posted by like_that

LOL, the deflections and whataboutism to dismiss the Hunter Biden story are quite entertaining.  Especially the TDS leftists that wanted Trump in jail after reading their first bullshit Russian collusion story.

Hunter Biden has two former associates in jail for fraud (I believe it was for pedaling a Biden connection).  No one has disputed the money being talked about, nor has anyone tried to justify that Hunter was qualified and deserving of any of that money.  It is flat out, 100% influence pedaling.  And that's not illegal (nor rare, in DC).  But if the media, and the libtards, weren't 100% hypocrites on this they would have disqualified Biden months ago.  Because there is actual evidence here, and named sources on the record, when they lost their shit with similar [baseless] rumors and allegations with Trump.

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 12:39 PM

Right because the Steele shit is what led to everything else. That is an over simplistic view of the whole thing. But, it fits your own narrative, so you run with it. 

The Steele shit absolutely led to everything else. Are you denying that fact?

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 12:50 PM

Right like you have always done even during the Obama years. Got it. 

Yes, I actually value concrete evidence.  You don't see me doing cartwheels at every article Quaker posts about Obama. Funny you bring up Obama though, considering you blew off every single thing about him.  There's a reason why most Obama fans still think his only scandal was a tan suit.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login