2020 Presidential Election thread

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jan 30, 2022 4:41 PM

He must be lying because I call QQ a spastic partisan retard. 

CC is harder to define because to call it a retard, would be a disservice to retards. No one can be that stupid. So I will go with syphilitic imbecile.

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jan 30, 2022 5:29 PM

You can have a diverse bubble and still not give in to wokeism. Pronouns are virtue signaling nonsense, especially when you “identify” with your obvious gender. And they/ them is simply fantasy land stuff. There is no reason to give in to any of it. 

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jan 30, 2022 5:51 PM
posted by iclfan2

You can have a diverse bubble and still not give in to wokeism. Pronouns are virtue signaling nonsense, especially when you “identify” with your obvious gender. And they/ them is simply fantasy land stuff. There is no reason to give in to any of it. 

And are we not allowed to be offended if someone asks us our pronouns?  The implication is that you think I might have a mental disorder.

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Sun, Jan 30, 2022 6:37 PM
posted by Devils Advocate

He must be lying because I call QQ a spastic partisan retard. 

CC is harder to define because to call it a retard, would be a disservice to retards. No one can be that stupid. So I will go with syphilitic imbecile.

Blow me

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Mon, Jan 31, 2022 12:09 PM
posted by justincredible

I dunno. If there’s one thing libertarians hate more than anything else, it’s other libertarians. 

So true. The LP is the embodiment of this too.

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jan 31, 2022 12:41 PM
posted by like_that

So true. The LP is the embodiment of this too.

The LP is useless. As is Cato. As is Reason.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jan 31, 2022 1:39 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

You do know there is a difference between being old and having dementia right? 

Biden is old, too old frankly, but to say he has dementia is completely different. 

Anyone who has cared for a parent with dementia knows that biden has some form of dementia.  Generally speaking, it only gets worse, so I don't see him completing his term, unless the handlers more fully 'lock him away' and cover it up. 

The family should be held accountable for elder abuse. 

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Mon, Jan 31, 2022 7:29 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Anyone who has cared for a parent with dementia knows that biden has some form of dementia.  Generally speaking, it only gets worse, so I don't see him completing his term, unless the handlers more fully 'lock him away' and cover it up. 

The family should be held accountable for elder abuse. 

I have had relatives in my family wither away and die from dementia.  There is no doubt he is into it deep.  Not just early stages.  When he is actually speaking on point (reading a teleprompter)  he is loaded up on meds to keep him on task.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Feb 1, 2022 10:26 AM

Apparently yesterday he was really, really bad on a conference call with the governors 

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Tue, Feb 1, 2022 10:47 AM
posted by QuakerOats

Apparently yesterday he was really, really bad on a conference call with the governors 

Thanks for the update.  Please keep them coming.  

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Feb 1, 2022 11:58 AM
posted by QuakerOats

Video or just conjecture?

gut Senior Member
Tue, Feb 1, 2022 1:06 PM

I should probably be careful of buying into potential fake news before the actual facts emerge, but it's starting to look like there WAS an actual conspiracy to overturn the election.

I remember the Left hoping that some unfaithful electors would give the election to Hillary (because apparently some, or most, aren't bound to the actual state vote).  And it sounds like a number of Republican electors were prepared to do exactly that, if Pence had refused to certify the results.

Plus, there was that really awful phone call with the Georgia folks.

gut Senior Member
Tue, Feb 1, 2022 1:08 PM

I also remember people crying about Obama playing king maker behind the scenes.  He even refused to turn over his donor list to the DNC.  I remember the Right being pretty upset over that.

But I can't recall Obama doing a whole lot, financially, other than to attend a few fundraisers and the occasional campaign event.  Meanwhile, Trump apparently has amassed $150M, and is putting it to work.  Including trying to primary some Repubs who were mean to him.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login