2020 Presidential Election thread

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 12:50 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

I said it was a fine letter or did that go over your head? 

I was playing onto the joke.  Apparently that went over your head. Relax little guy. 

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 12:52 PM
posted by gut

LOL, the deflections and whataboutism to dismiss the Hunter Biden story are quite entertaining.  Especially the TDS leftists that wanted Trump in jail after reading their first bullshit Russian collusion story.

Hunter Biden has two former associates in jail for fraud (I believe it was for pedaling a Biden connection).  No one has disputed the money being talked about, nor has anyone tried to justify that Hunter was qualified and deserving of any of that money.  It is flat out, 100% influence pedaling.  And that's not illegal (nor rare, in DC).  But if the media, and the libtards, weren't 100% hypocrites on this they would have disqualified Biden months ago.  Because there is actual evidence here, and named sources on the record, when they lost their shit with similar [baseless] rumors and allegations with Trump.

Exactly, and what I give people like Ptown shit for.  Play it straight and if not, at least just admit you don't give a fuck as long as it's your guy/gal being corrupt for your team.  I would respect that a lot more. 

Edit: Not only corrupt, but admit you're ok with your guy/gal being a piece of shit as a human being as well. 

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 12:53 PM
posted by jmog

The Steele shit absolutely led to everything else. Are you denying that fact?

I thought it was a bombshell when Comey basically testified to that fact before Congress.  The Left seized on "the FISA warrants didn't rely on the Dossier!!!", while completely ignoring that Comey indicated the Dossier was the impetus for pursuing the FISA warrants in the first place.

Also, the Manafort and Gates investigations had been closed/shelved, until the cases presented an opportunity to leverage them against Trump.  Don't get me wrong, Manafort is a criminal.  But they don't prosecute that in DC because there are a lot of powerful people in DC with their hands in similarly shady shit.

They sowed a virtual forest of "fruit from the poisonous tree", and the comical thing is despite the efforts the entire foundation was pretty clearly bullshit.  The handful of "salacious" or "concerning" revelations I'm pretty sure could be found on any high profile DC insider if similarly probed.

gut Senior Member
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 1:04 PM
posted by like_that

Exactly, and what I give people like Ptown shit for.  Play it straight and if not, at least just admit you don't give a fuck as long as it's your guy/gal being corrupt for your team.  I would respect that a lot more. 

There's no getting around the simple and obvious fact that Hunter Biden never gets that money unless pay for play is real.  This isn't your country club buddy putting your loyal and sympathetic son on his BOD.  These are foreign entities & sovereigns paying the son of a prominent DC insider....they just don't do that unless there's a track record of favors exchanged.  That doesn't mean Joe did any favors, but the concern and potential is real, otherwise the Hunter Biden's would never get those pay days if it never yielded any results.

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 247 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 2:12 PM

Anyone got a clue as to what he's trying to say here? True international *something* pressure?

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 2:44 PM
posted by jmog

The Steele shit absolutely led to everything else. Are you denying that fact?

Yes. My reading of history and understanding is apparenrly vastly different than yours. 

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 2:44 PM
posted by like_that

Yes, I actually value concrete evidence.  You don't see me doing cartwheels at every article Quaker posts about Obama. Funny you bring up Obama though, considering you blew off every single thing about him.  There's a reason why most Obama fans still think his only scandal was a tan suit.

Yeah.,..I don't remember you thinking that during the Obama years when you did latch on to various shit about him. But, ok man. 

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 2:46 PM
posted by like_that

Edit: Not only corrupt, but admit you're ok with your guy/gal being a piece of shit as a human being as well. 

The Hunter shit has not been evenly closely verified or linked to Joe as any of the Russia stuff. 

But, keep living in your right wing fantasy world guys.

I also give people shit on here because there are many more Trump conflicts of interests that is given little or no mention on here. It is like it is all Hunter, Hunter, Hunter! 

You say play it straight. Very few on here are is my overall point. 

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 2:47 PM
posted by gut

I thought it was a bombshell when Comey basically testified to that fact before Congress.  The Left seized on "the FISA warrants didn't rely on the Dossier!!!", while completely ignoring that Comey indicated the Dossier was the impetus for pursuing the FISA warrants in the first place.

Also, the Manafort and Gates investigations had been closed/shelved, until the cases presented an opportunity to leverage them against Trump.  Don't get me wrong, Manafort is a criminal.  But they don't prosecute that in DC because there are a lot of powerful people in DC with their hands in similarly shady shit.

They sowed a virtual forest of "fruit from the poisonous tree", and the comical thing is despite the efforts the entire foundation was pretty clearly bullshit.  The handful of "salacious" or "concerning" revelations I'm pretty sure could be found on any high profile DC insider if similarly probed.

Again, your reading of things and history is wrong based on the various Senate reports and the Mueller Report. But, keep living in the right wing world man. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 2:47 PM
posted by like_that

Yes, I actually value concrete evidence.  You don't see me doing cartwheels at every article Quaker posts about Obama. Funny you bring up Obama though, considering you blew off every single thing about him.  There's a reason why most Obama fans still think his only scandal was a tan suit.

I won't berate your athletic prowess, or lack thereof.

:)

gut Senior Member
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 2:52 PM

Again, your reading of things and history is wrong based on the various Senate reports and the Mueller Report. But, keep living in the right wing world man. 

LMFAO - do you mean the Report that exonerated Trump of the principle allegations?  Or were you referring to the potential obstruction of a non-crime, for which Trump was never impeached?

If I had a nickel for every time someone in the media said they had a smoking gun or Trump was going to jail....

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 2:54 PM

The Hunter shit has not been evenly closely verified or linked to Joe as any of the Russia stuff. 

But, keep living in your right wing fantasy world guys.

I also give people shit on here because there are many more Trump conflicts of interests that is given little or no mention on here. It is like it is all Hunter, Hunter, Hunter! 

"verified" .............and there you have it.  The big media DOES NOT WANT to verify it ....that is the whole fucking point.  Actual real evidence staring them right in the face, but they will not do their # 1 job, which is to verify and report.  They are attempting to sway an election by avoiding their obligation and duty.

Sweet Jesus
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 2:59 PM
posted by gut

LMFAO - do you mean the Report that exonerated Trump of the principle allegations?  Or were you referring to the potential obstruction of a non-crime, for which Trump was never impeached?

If I had a nickel for every time someone in the media said they had a smoking gun or Trump was going to jail....

The fact you used the word exonerate which never was used in the report shows how little you actually remember about the whole thing. 

Do you also remember the AG actually made the determination of the report? 

But, if you actually read the report you dig into how the Steele thing did not really come into play into the investigations and how the FBI conducted their investigations. 

Who of credibility in the media said Trump was going to jail? 

gut Senior Member
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 3:02 PM

Maybe because I don't rely on tabloid journalism from WaPo, NYT and CNN.  Again, no probable cause for Russia Collusion and no impeachment for obstruction.  So I'm really confused as to what you aren't understanding about history here.

It's impossible to take you seriously pretending that Hunter obviously trading on daddy's name is a non-issue, but you're "very concerned" over all these alleged conflict of interests of Trump.  How the hell are you still falling for that bullshit after 4 years?

With Hunter, we have names, we have evidence, we have corroboration....virtually none of that in 4 years with all these Trump "bombshells".  Most of the right-wing, I mean rational, people here stopped paying attention to those "bombshells" when we realized 90% of it was nothing more than hearsay from "unnamed sources".

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 3:04 PM
posted by gut

Maybe because I don't rely on tabloid journalism from WaPo, NYT and CNN.  Again, no probable cause for Russia Collusion and no impeachment for obstruction.  So I'm really confused as to what you aren't understanding about history here.

It's impossible to take you seriously pretending that Hunter obviously trading on daddy's name is a non-issue, but you're "very concerned" over all these alleged conflict of interests of Trump.  How the hell are you still falling for that bullshit after 4 years?

With Hunter, we have names, we have evidence, we have corroboration....virtually none of that in 4 years with all these Trump "bombshells".  Most of the right-wing, I mean rational, people here stopped paying attention to those "bombshells" when we realized 90% of it was nothing more than hearsay from "unnamed sources".

And I am asking you and people on here why are they falling for the Hunter shit?

You say they have shit, but do they? 

It seems like you guys are falling hook, line, and sinker for the Russia stuff the left fell for. 

gut Senior Member
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 3:11 PM

Who of credibility in the media said Trump was going to jail? 

LMFAO.  A bunch of people on MSNBC and CNN said that almost daily for YEARS.  They even had Brennan, Clapper and Schiff - and let's not forget Avenatti over a hundred times - repeatedly lying their ass off about damning evidence they claimed to have seen and KNEW didn't exist.  Have you been living under a rock the past 4 years while the leftwing media was having almost daily discussions over whether a sitting POTUS could be indicted?!?

There are STILL people talking about Trump going to jail after he leaves office. How the hell can you seriously ask that question?  I never pegged you for a useful idiot.

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 3:19 PM
posted by gut

LMFAO.  A bunch of people on MSNBC and CNN said that almost daily for YEARS.  They even had Brennan, Clapper and Schiff - and let's not forget Avenatti over a hundred times - repeatedly lying their ass off about damning evidence they claimed to have seen and KNEW didn't exist.  Have you been living under a rock the past 4 years while the leftwing media was having almost daily discussions over whether a sitting POTUS could be indicted?!?

There are STILL people talking about Trump going to jail after he leaves office. How the hell can you seriously ask that question?  I never pegged you for a useful idiot.

I said of credibility there man. MSNBC and CNN is not credible, even to me.  (That may shock some on here) Also, I highly doubt Brennan, and Clapper said the President would go to jail. Schiff, maybe, but I doubt it. 

Avenatti is fucking tool too. 

I have not been under a rock. I just don't live in the right wing fantasy bubble that you do. Sorry. 

gut Senior Member
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 3:22 PM

And I am asking you and people on here why are they falling for the Hunter shit?

You say they have shit, but do they? 

It seems like you guys are falling hook, line, and sinker for the Russia stuff the left fell for. 

What am I falling for - facts?!?  Did Hunter not receive millions from Ukraine and China?  It's never been denied.  What about Bobulinski?  If he's lying, he's subject to defamation & slander, and potentially fraud and campaign finance violations, for starters.

Honest question Ptown - should there be a special counsel investigating Hunter obviously trading on his dad's name?  He has associates IN JAIL for doing just that.  There's nothing to fall for - there's only one reason Hunter got that money, but you refuse to admit it.

What I'm saying, Ptown, is to hold the media to the same standards.  The problem is, their standard for Trump has been simply that the story is negative.  The principle concern with Trump, from the start, was whether he was compromised....This Hunter stuff is about 100X worse than anything concrete we ever saw with Trump.  And it's a non-story, just fake?  Witnesses on the record, corroborating documents and a money trail.....vs. "unnamed sources"....yet, which one is deemed newsworthy?

gut Senior Member
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 3:30 PM

I said of credibility there man. MSNBC and CNN is not credible, even to me.  (That may shock some on here) Also, I highly doubt Brennan, and Clapper said the President would go to jail. Schiff, maybe, but I doubt it. 

Avenatti is fucking tool too. 

I have not been under a rock. I just don't live in the right wing fantasy bubble that you do. Sorry. 

LOL, I don't live in a right-wing fantasy bubble - I deal in facts and draw my own conclusions.  No one here has ever believed you were close to moderate, but you finally dropped the mask.  That you deluded yourself into believing you're only slightly left leaning DOES explain how you've completely distorted reality of the past 4 years.

And way to move the goalpost, bubble boy.  They all talked about criminality.  And in case you haven't realized it yet, CNN and MSNBC take most of their talking points straight from WaPo and NYT.  LOL, google "Trump criminality" and nearly 4.4M hits come up, but Ptown says "no one credible is talking about it".

You need to take a few days off because you've completely clowned yourself in this thread.

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 3:41 PM
posted by gut

What am I falling for - facts?!?  Did Hunter not receive millions from Ukraine and China?  It's never been denied.  What about Bobulinski?  If he's lying, he's subject to defamation & slander, and potentially fraud and campaign finance violations, for starters.

Honest question Ptown - should there be a special counsel investigating Hunter obviously trading on his dad's name?  He has associates IN JAIL for doing just that.  There's nothing to fall for - there's only one reason Hunter got that money, but you refuse to admit it.

What I'm saying, Ptown, is to hold the media to the same standards.  The problem is, their standard for Trump has been simply that the story is negative.  The principle concern with Trump, from the start, was whether he was compromised....This Hunter stuff is about 100X worse than anything concrete we ever saw with Trump.  And it's a non-story, just fake?  Witnesses on the record, corroborating documents and a money trail.....vs. "unnamed sources"....yet, which one is deemed newsworthy?

Did he receive millions? Sounds like it. But, does it impact Joe in any way? Not clear. 

Should there be? I don't know, I think the Senate report did a decent job at detailing Hunter's dealings. They said his actions did not compromise US policy or impact his father. The laptop is just hearsay and we will wait for the FBI and others to show what it actually says. 

On your last point, I just don't see it that way yet. Plain and simple. 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login