2020 Presidential Election thread

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 10:20 PM
posted Geeblock

Also you don’t think anything is racist but that’s another convo 

That’s an asinine statement and you should know that.
majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 11:45 PM
posted by Heretic

That's CC-level logic, bruh!

In the context of your posting history this is a high level insult.  Lol.  I actually agree to one degree or another with a majority of your posts.

I'll ask you a question does the Democrat party use race and identity politics for political advantage and when propagated in the media could this incite radicals in the context of gblocks post?

Ask me a similar question in the same context and you will get the same answer I gave gblock although the media outlets will be different.  Of course using CC-level logic.

sportchampps Senior Member
7,527 posts 36 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 22, 2020 12:52 AM

If Trump is racist why is he going to receive the highest percentage of African American votes of any Republican in a long long time 

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Thu, Oct 22, 2020 1:59 AM
posted by geeblock

So if I concede that Trump isn’t racist. Why do so many racist people invoke his name in racist rants against foreigners, gays, or POC? Serious question. What most recently makes me ask this is a group chat from an Ohio high school that has gone viral recently and several students after calling people faggots and nigger lovers signed off with trump 2020 or maga. 

Also several rants at restaurants where for instance a guy in california berates some Asians and tells them that he can’t wait for trump to be de elected so they can be deported and he will get them. There are many examples I’m not going to name them all. So what makes people think trump hates, gays, people of color and foreigners? Like why do they have to have their own flag and say trump 2020 in people’s face? Of course I am voting for Biden.  

Is there some drudge type website that you check everyday, which gathers anecdotal racist stories like this or do you just go out of your way to google it every day to confirm your beliefs about the US? 

The left has a weird fetish for wanting the entire country to be full of racist dipshits.

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 22, 2020 5:44 AM

Well, we could probably go back and forth posting racist right and racist left fanatics. If you're going to engage in political twitter it is a good idea to follow a healthy mix.

Oh, here's a lefty calling Trump supporters "chinks"

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Thu, Oct 22, 2020 7:12 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Well, we could probably go back and forth posting racist right and racist left fanatics. If you're going to engage in political twitter it is a good idea to follow a healthy mix.

Oh, here's a lefty calling Trump supporters "chinks"

I guess most of you are missing the question. Did this person invoke Bidens name or infer that biden agrees with his disdain for Asians? Did he infer that if Biden was elected somehow things would be worse for Asians. 

Do you see people making racist diatribes everywhere followed by ✌️Biden2020✌️

Or ✌️Bush2008✌️Didn’t see it with other presidents. I don’t think it matters if the president is racist or not. Clearly there is a segment of the population that feels like he is a threat to subgroups or somehow they have knowledge of his underlying beliefs that we don’t or they are just making it up in their heads that he agrees with them and just can’t say it . 

kizer permanente Senior Member
1,309 posts 18 reps Joined Aug 2017
Thu, Oct 22, 2020 8:02 AM
posted by geeblock

I guess most of you are missing the question. Did this person invoke Bidens name or infer that biden agrees with his disdain for Asians? Did he infer that if Biden was elected somehow things would be worse for Asians. 

Or ✌️Bush2008✌️Didn’t see it with other presidents. I don’t think it matters if the president is racist or not. Clearly there is a segment of the population that feels like he is a threat to subgroups or somehow they have knowledge of his underlying beliefs that we don’t or they are just making it up in their heads that he agrees with them and just can’t say it . 

3rd term Bush? 
QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 22, 2020 9:37 AM
posted by Fab4Runner

I don't concede that he isn't racist, and lol to the rest of your post.

He is portrayed as a racist by the democrats/Marxists and the media because they have nothing of substance themselves.  They cannot beat him on the real issues and policies; ergo:  race card.  

And yet some people literally believe this phoniness and false narrative.  Incredible.

Fab4Runner Tits McGee
6,997 posts 64 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 22, 2020 9:43 AM
posted by QuakerOats

He is portrayed as a racist by the democrats/Marxists and the media because they have nothing of substance themselves.  They cannot beat him on the real issues and policies; ergo:  race card.  

And yet some people literally believe this phoniness and false narrative.  Incredible.

Nah, he's just racist. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, Oct 22, 2020 9:45 AM
posted by Fab4Runner

Nah, he's just racist. 

well, if you say so.

Gotta have some basis for your hatred.

Fab4Runner Tits McGee
Thu, Oct 22, 2020 9:53 AM
posted by QuakerOats

well, if you say so.

Gotta have some basis for your hatred.

I have plenty. I don't like racists or sexual harassers/assaulters. He also lies nonstop, every day. 

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Thu, Oct 22, 2020 10:06 AM
posted by Fab4Runner

I have plenty. I don't like racists or sexual harassers/assaulters. He also lies nonstop, every day. 

So, you're voting/voted for Jo Jorgenson as well? 

Fab4Runner Tits McGee
Thu, Oct 22, 2020 10:42 AM
posted by like_that

So, you're voting/voted for Jo Jorgenson as well? 

I'm sure you think this is some gotcha moment, but I voted third party in 2016 and would have no problem doing it again. 

jmog Senior Member
Thu, Oct 22, 2020 11:14 AM
posted by geeblock

I specifically see Biden himself saying directly racist things.

“You ain’t black...”

“Racial jungle...”

I could keep going on but you get the idea.

How about directly racist policies like the 94  crime bill that he said specifically would “keep super predators behind bars” when referring to young black men?

Does that help answer your question?

geeblock Member
Thu, Oct 22, 2020 11:24 AM
posted by jmog

I specifically see Biden himself saying directly racist things.

“You ain’t black...”

“Racial jungle...”

I could keep going on but you get the idea.

How about directly racist policies like the 94  crime bill that he said specifically would “keep super predators behind bars” when referring to young black men?

Does that help answer your question?

it actually doesnt even address my question, it just talks about joe biden being racist.  So you are saying joe biden is racist?

also just so we are clear BOTH parties used the super predator term and gave/give ridiculous sentences to black people under the guise of being the "law and order" party.

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 22, 2020 11:32 AM

Geeblock wants us to find somebody who says "In the name of Joe Biden, I call you this derogatory slur!" lol

jmog Senior Member
Thu, Oct 22, 2020 11:35 AM
posted by geeblock

it actually doesnt even address my question, it just talks about joe biden being racist.  So you are saying joe biden is racist?

also just so we are clear BOTH parties used the super predator term and gave/give ridiculous sentences to black people under the guise of being the "law and order" party.

I am saying Biden has said and done more directly racist things than Trump has and it isn’t even close.

Yet you want to tie the racist monicker to Trump and defend Biden on it which makes no sense.

I am not saying either candidate is racist, but based on direct evidence it is obvious that Biden would swing that way more than Trump.

geeblock Member
Thu, Oct 22, 2020 11:42 AM
posted by jmog

I am saying Biden has said and done more directly racist things than Trump has and it isn’t even close.

Yet you want to tie the racist monicker to Trump and defend Biden on it which makes no sense.

I am not saying either candidate is racist, but based on direct evidence it is obvious that Biden would swing that way more than Trump.

I havent tied anything together but clearly some people do. 

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 22, 2020 12:15 PM
posted by majorspark

In the context of your posting history this is a high level insult.  Lol.  I actually agree to one degree or another with a majority of your posts.

I'll ask you a question does the Democrat party use race and identity politics for political advantage and when propagated in the media could this incite radicals in the context of gblocks post?

Ask me a similar question in the same context and you will get the same answer I gave gblock although the media outlets will be different.  Of course using CC-level logic.

I'd say that both sides use it to their advantage or at least try to. There's a reason both sides court the "black vote" where you get the idea they all think black people are some giant mass of people who all think the same and have the same outlook for what they want in a politician. I'd also say things like Trump's claims that he's done more for black people than any other president is a very prominent example of Rs doing the same sort of blanket pandering that, as you say, the Ds do. I'd also say that blaming one party's pandering for the actions of radicals would be akin to blaming a sports team for winning the championship when it results in those wild riot-like celebrations immediately afterwards.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, Oct 22, 2020 1:43 PM
posted by Fab4Runner

"He also lies nonstop, every day."

Always like that one ......another automatic go-to

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login