2020 Presidential Election thread

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 3:03 PM
posted by kizer permanente

I don’t know that I’ve ever visited Drudge.  Usually it visits me unfortunately. I haven’t seen Spock share much recently though, you’re right  . 

Drudge sold out in August, 2019, and the site is now a bastion of left-leaning hysteria.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 3:05 PM
posted by majorspark

Has Biden categorically denied any of it? 

No; of course no one is allowed to even ask him about it or they will be vilified and cancelled by the media mob.  You can only ask him what flavor of ice cream he is eating.  What a fucking joke.

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 5:11 PM

So if I concede that Trump isn’t racist. Why do so many racist people invoke his name in racist rants against foreigners, gays, or POC? Serious question. What most recently makes me ask this is a group chat from an Ohio high school that has gone viral recently and several students after calling people faggots and nigger lovers signed off with trump 2020 or maga. 

Also several rants at restaurants where for instance a guy in california berates some Asians and tells them that he can’t wait for trump to be de elected so they can be deported and he will get them. There are many examples I’m not going to name them all. So what makes people think trump hates, gays, people of color and foreigners? Like why do they have to have their own flag and say trump 2020 in people’s face? Of course I am voting for Biden.  

ernest_t_bass 12th Son of the Lama
26,698 posts 204 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 5:56 PM

Because people are idiots?

geeblock Member
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 6:07 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

Because people are idiots?

It didn’t happen for Bush or other gop candidates got to be more to it. I get things are a little more polarized these days and with social media but geez

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 6:11 PM
posted by geeblock

So if I concede that Trump isn’t racist. Why do so many racist people invoke his name in racist rants against foreigners, gays, or POC? Serious question. What most recently makes me ask this is a group chat from an Ohio high school that has gone viral recently and several students after calling people faggots and nigger lovers signed off with trump 2020 or maga. 

Also several rants at restaurants where for instance a guy in california berates some Asians and tells them that he can’t wait for trump to be de elected so they can be deported and he will get them. There are many examples I’m not going to name them all. So what makes people think trump hates, gays, people of color and foreigners? Like why do they have to have their own flag and say trump 2020 in people’s face? Of course I am voting for Biden.  

You seriously can’t believe that because some people who are racist also love Trump, means that Trump is racist?

So from the 1800s through at least 1960s there were many Christians that used their belief system to defend racism, slavery, etc.

Does that make Jesus racist?

No, it makes the racists morons, not the person they are using to espouse their racist beliefs.

geeblock Member
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 6:18 PM
posted by jmog

You seriously can’t believe that because some people who are racist also love Trump, means that Trump is racist?

So from the 1800s through at least 1960s there were many Christians that used their belief system to defend racism, slavery, etc.

No, it makes the racists morons, not the person they are using to espouse their racist beliefs.

Did you not read the first line Jesus man

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 6:19 PM

Trump also was never called racist until 4 years ago. But Gblock will just say I think nothing is racist. Of course those kids saying it are (or young and dumb) but they didn’t learn it from the president. Quite the leap to make that Trump has anything to do with it. Weird that alt right people lean... right.

Also, multiple agencies have said the laptop isn’t Russian information, comments didn’t age well. Yet fake news abounds on the twitter but is so equal! Your boy Rupar that you frequently post here is one of the worst offenders. 

geeblock Member
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 6:20 PM
posted by jmog

I can understand why they chose Jesus my question is why did they choose trump? Other presidents haven’t been chosen. Plenty of choices out there buddy

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 6:21 PM

geeblock here is a couple of places you can get Biden flags.  Not sure why you don't see many around.  

https://www.amazon.com/Joe-Biden-Flag-President-Democrats/dp/B088DQC37Q

https://www.zazzle.com/joe_biden_for_president_2020_kamala_harris_for_vp_house_flag-256495080642931150

geeblock Member
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 6:25 PM
posted by iclfan2

Trump also was never called racist until 4 years ago. But Gblock will just say I think nothing is racist. Of course those kids saying it are (or young and dumb) but they didn’t learn it from the president. Quite the leap to make that Trump has anything to do with it. Weird that alt right people lean... right.

Also, multiple agencies have said the laptop isn’t Russian information, comments didn’t age well. Yet fake news abounds on the twitter but is so equal! Your boy Rupar that you frequently post here is one of the worst offenders. 

U guys are really not reading. I conceded trump isn’t racist. 

Also you don’t think anything is racist but that’s another convo 

I didn’t make the association or leap anywhere they literally said his name after saying racist stuff 

Finally I have no idea what the last part of your rant is I don’t even know who those people are 

geeblock Member
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 6:26 PM
posted by majorspark

geeblock here is a couple of places you can get Biden flags.  Not sure why you don't see many around.  

https://www.amazon.com/Joe-Biden-Flag-President-Democrats/dp/B088DQC37Q

https://www.zazzle.com/joe_biden_for_president_2020_kamala_harris_for_vp_house_flag-256495080642931150

I didn’t say you can’t get them. Are you saying u see people riding around with Biden flags at even 1/100 th the frequency of trump flags ?

majorspark Senior Member
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 6:29 PM
posted by geeblock

I didn’t say you can’t get them. Are you saying u see people riding around with Biden flags at even 1/100 th the frequency of trump flags ?

They seem to like bumper stickers better.

majorspark Senior Member
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 6:47 PM
posted by geeblock

So what makes people think trump hates, gays, people of color and foreigners?  

Ok so you say you concede Trump isn't a racist.  So you want to know what makes people think this resulting in nutjobs, and some actual racists acting a fool.

The simple answer is the Democrat party and the media.

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 7:00 PM
posted by geeblock.                       Also several rants at restaurants where for instance a guy in california berates some Asians and tells them that he can’t wait for trump to be de elected so they can be deported and he will get them.  

So four years already and Trump couldn’t get them deported? Tsk tsk. Vote for Biden. He’ll have them deported in the first year. 

Link to any of this? Not that I don’t believe you but I always like to see for myself. 

geeblock Member
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 7:16 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

So four years already and Trump couldn’t get them deported? Tsk tsk. Vote for Biden. He’ll have them deported in the first year. 

Link to any of this? Not that I don’t believe you but I always like to see for myself. 

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 201 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 7:43 PM
posted by majorspark

Ok so you say you concede Trump isn't a racist.  So you want to know what makes people think this resulting in nutjobs, and some actual racists acting a fool.

Lol. The reason why a percentage of Trump supporters are racist nutjobs is because Democrats and media!

That's CC-level logic, bruh!

Fab4Runner Tits McGee
6,997 posts 64 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 8:21 PM
posted by majorspark

I don't concede that he isn't racist, and lol to the rest of your post.

majorspark Senior Member
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 8:36 PM
posted by Heretic

Lol. The reason why a percentage of Trump supporters are racist nutjobs is because Democrats and media!

That's CC-level logic, bruh!

I probably should have left gblocks quote fully intact.  I meant to keep it simple but I assume people read up and got context.  I used the word think because that was the word he used in the part I quoted.  A slip by me because the context of the post was actions.

I did not say that's why they are racists or nutjobs.  They already were.  I am just saying its a primary motivation if they believe the rhetoric that is being propagated that Trump is a racist they might be emboldened to act in a more aggressive manner. 

majorspark Senior Member
Wed, Oct 21, 2020 9:20 PM
posted by Fab4Runner

I don't concede that he isn't racist, and lol to the rest of your post.

Ok . So given the power in the executive branch he has do you have a list of the racist actions he has taken..  I would like to know before I vote.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login