You serious?  

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Dec 29, 2021 10:54 AM

Unreal.

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Wed, Dec 29, 2021 12:59 PM

^^^^Not a surprise, history will write the story that these tests were wildly inaccurate.

Fletch Member
Wed, Dec 29, 2021 5:35 PM

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/cloth-masks-useless-omicron-expert-b1980394.html

These people flop more then a soccer player.  THis "Dr" has screamed to high heaven for over 2 years about masks, lockdowns etc...  now she flops. 

She isnt anything more then a useful idiot.  Checks all the boxes, women, Asian, educated.  People will listen to her and take it as science.  She is merely an emergency room Dr.  No more educated on this virus then Joe Rogan.

Fletch Member
QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Dec 30, 2021 12:24 PM

sign have we tried throwing politician into volcano to appease virus yet

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Thu, Dec 30, 2021 3:41 PM

I wonder if the Trump fanboys are struggling with his ringing endorsement of Covid vaccines?  What brought this to mind was that I was reading that Trump's friend Alex Jones is threatening to "dish the dirt" on him for coming out in favor of people getting vaccinated.  

Granted he isn't wearing a mask while walking alone on a beach ala Uncle Joe.  But it is hard to reconcile with his 4D chess playing.  

Gardens35 Senior Member
5,888 posts 39 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Dec 30, 2021 3:50 PM

Quietly get vaxxed, loudly deny that you did.

sportchampps Senior Member
7,527 posts 36 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Dec 31, 2021 11:44 PM
posted by Gardens35

Quietly get vaxxed, loudly deny that you did.

Who? I’m not sure I know anyone who denied they did?

Fletch Member
Sat, Jan 1, 2022 8:37 AM

So did anyone listen the Rogan podcast with the mRNA inventor?

Even if half of its true,  we have all been taken for a ride.  

queencitybuckeye Senior Member
8,068 posts 120 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Jan 1, 2022 8:54 AM
posted by Fletch

So did anyone listen the Rogan podcast with the mRNA inventor?

Even if half of its true,  we have all been taken for a ride.  

Can I get to that podcast from peoplesayingshitiwanttohear.com?

Fletch Member
Sat, Jan 1, 2022 8:58 AM
posted by queencitybuckeye

Can I get to that podcast from peoplesayingshitiwanttohear.com?

You obviously dont know anything about how Rogan does his thing.  Just hold the line and make sure that the narrative is kept up.  

Sat, Jan 1, 2022 9:30 AM
posted by Fletch

You obviously dont know anything about how Rogan does his thing.  Just hold the line and make sure that the narrative is kept up.  

Terrible actor, MMA shill. Sounds like the resume of someone to listen to regarding a pandemic.

Ironman92 Administrator
56,729 posts 164 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Jan 1, 2022 11:18 AM

Terrible actor, MMA shill. Sounds like the resume of someone to listen to regarding a pandemic.

I’ve never listened but my buddy who is about as level-headed as they come keeps urging me to listen to Rogan. Said he’s as interesting as can be and is as in the middle as you can be. Looks at all sides and then goes with his thoughts.

Fletch Member
Sat, Jan 1, 2022 1:23 PM
posted by Ironman92

I’ve never listened but my buddy who is about as level-headed as they come keeps urging me to listen to Rogan. Said he’s as interesting as can be and is as in the middle as you can be. Looks at all sides and then goes with his thoughts.

This is a good take.  He is a Libertarian and could care less about Republicans and Democrats.  Based his judgments on facts and whether people infringe on  his freedoms.  

People that dismiss him because he is anti lockdown and anti vax mandate are idiots.  

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Jan 1, 2022 1:58 PM

The fallacy of your argument is that you should be listening to the scientist in that interview and don’t discredit the scientist just because you don’t like the interviewer.

Rotinaj Senior Member
7,878 posts 49 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Jan 1, 2022 2:14 PM
posted by Ironman92

I listen every now and the. He has some good guests and they talk about some pretty interesting subjects. I can’t listen when the topic is covid anymore. He sounds almost as goofy as our buddy Fletch a lot of the times regarding it.

Sat, Jan 1, 2022 2:18 PM
posted by jmog

The fallacy of your argument is that you should be listening to the scientist in that interview and don’t discredit the scientist just because you don’t like the interviewer.

I can listen to the scientists in any number of venues without getting opinions from a talk show host.

superman Senior Member
4,377 posts 71 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Jan 1, 2022 4:59 PM

I can listen to the scientists in any number of venues without getting opinions from a talk show host.

That's the problem, you can't listen to the scientists that go against the narrative because they get censored. 

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Jan 1, 2022 5:18 PM

The point was that specific scientist as he was one of the originators of the mRNA techn

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login