Covid-19 discussion, continued...

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Jan 1, 2022 5:47 PM

Which of the “scientists” think it’s acceptable, two years in, to shut schools down again? Or is it laziness? 

queencitybuckeye Senior Member
8,068 posts 120 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Jan 1, 2022 5:51 PM
posted by superman

That's the problem, you can't listen to the scientists that go against the narrative because they get censored. 

Real doctors, no. Quacks like chiropractors who pretend to be experts in the field, also no.
Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Sat, Jan 1, 2022 7:18 PM

https://www.planet-today.com/2021/12/cdc-sued-for-withholding-post-licensure.html?m=1

75 years seems like a reasonable req

superman Senior Member
4,377 posts 71 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Jan 1, 2022 11:33 PM
posted by queencitybuckeye
Real doctors, no. Quacks like chiropractors who pretend to be experts in the field, also no.

Wrong again.

https://www.riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/modern-day-censorship/big-tech-censorship-twitter-permanently-suspends-mrna-inventor-dr-robert-malone/amp/

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Sun, Jan 2, 2022 4:33 AM

Considering the history of Rogan's podcast and the guests he gets from all spectrums, I don't agree with QCB's attitude toward Rogan.  On the other hand, I appreciate QCB's approach of simply not listening or paying attention to him.  What a concept.  It's much better than censoring* content or crying for content to be censored.  The irony is not lost on me of people who cry about echo chambers creating radicalized thoughts, while failing to recognize censoring these thoughts leads to these echo chambers.  

Contrary to belief, Dr. Malone is not some witch doctor or a chiropractor.  Based on what is available with his record, he seems pretty credible to me in the medical field.  He even allegedly worked with Fauci.  Who knows if he has an ulterior motive, but he does bring up interesting points in the interview.  All I know is censoring him is not the answer. 

*Inb4 posters chime in that "PrIvaTe CoMpAniEs CaN dO WaT tHeY WanT,"  even though they actually truly don't believe this (I do). 

kizer permanente Senior Member
1,309 posts 18 reps Joined Aug 2017
Sun, Jan 2, 2022 10:20 AM
posted by Fletch

So did anyone listen the Rogan podcast with the mRNA inventor?

Even if half of its true,  we have all been taken for a ride.  

Lol the larger problem is people like you believe there a guy who claims he’s, singularly, the inventor of mRNA technology. Anyone who’s listened to the guy knows he’s a narcissist and delusional. That combo doesn’t lend itself to credibility. 

Just like anything else, there’s literally thousands of people who are responsible for this technology. It’s shocking a narcissist who doesn’t get all the fame and attention he feels he deserves would hold a grudge. Just shocking. 

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jan 2, 2022 11:28 AM

Admitting that anything short of N95 masks were just for show?

queencitybuckeye Senior Member
8,068 posts 120 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jan 2, 2022 12:36 PM
posted by like_that

Considering the history of Rogan's podcast and the guests he gets from all spectrums, I don't agree with QCB's attitude toward Rogan.  On the other hand, I appreciate QCB's approach of simply not listening or paying attention to him.  What a concept.  It's much better than censoring* content or crying for content to be censored.  The irony is not lost on me of people who cry about echo chambers creating radicalized thoughts, while failing to recognize censoring these thoughts leads to these echo chambers.  

Contrary to belief, Dr. Malone is not some witch doctor or a chiropractor.  Based on what is available with his record, he seems pretty credible to me in the medical field.  He even allegedly worked with Fauci.  Who knows if he has an ulterior motive, but he does bring up interesting points in the interview.  All I know is censoring him is not the answer. 

*Inb4 posters chime in that "PrIvaTe CoMpAniEs CaN dO WaT tHeY WanT,"  even though they actually truly don't believe this (I do). 

Thanks for your opinions on my post, including or especially the parts on which we disagree. I'm not a fan of podcasts in general which may largely be due to my age, which has me leaning more toward more old school forms of communication.

Just to clarify, my reference to a chiropractor was not referencing Dr. Malone. There was a chiropractor online who was getting a lot of run from the Trumpkins agreeing with his posts/videos confirming their preconceived opinions. They referenced him as Doctor Whateverhisnameis without mentioning him as a Doctor of Chiropractic, which makes him an expert in virology about as much as a diesel mechanic, software developer, or Doordash driver.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Sun, Jan 2, 2022 12:45 PM

I  find Rogan to be interesting and generally open minded.  I listened to this doctor.  He was convincing.  Then I researched his claim that he "invented MRNA" and that is very shady.  So unfortunately, it calls into the credibility of what he espouses in my mind.  

Fletch Member
Sun, Jan 2, 2022 12:46 PM
posted by kizer permanente

Lol the larger problem is people like you believe there a guy who claims he’s, singularly, the inventor of mRNA technology. Anyone who’s listened to the guy knows he’s a narcissist and delusional. That combo doesn’t lend itself to credibility. 

Just like anything else, there’s literally thousands of people who are responsible for this technology. It’s shocking a narcissist who doesn’t get all the fame and attention he feels he deserves would hold a grudge. Just shocking. 

Did you listen to him for 3 hours before you made this very opinionated post?  If not, refrain from the conversation since you obviously arent up to date on the topic.  I am sure Bill Gates is giving you all of your info from a medical standpoint.

Sun, Jan 2, 2022 1:49 PM
posted by Fletch

Did you listen to him for 3 hours before you made this very opinionated post?  If not, refrain from the conversation since you obviously arent up to date on the topic.  I am sure Bill Gates is giving you all of your info from a medical standpoint.

So why is he vaccinated with an mRNA vaccine and just a few weeks ago confirming the data shows it’s effective? 

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Jan 3, 2022 3:59 PM

if 3 smallpox vaccinations got it asking questions

Mon, Jan 3, 2022 5:17 PM
posted by QuakerOats

if 3 smallpox vaccinations got it asking questions

Why? you wouldn’t understand the answer to your question anyways lol 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fletch Member
Mon, Jan 3, 2022 5:54 PM
posted by kizer permanente

So why is he vaccinated with an mRNA vaccine and just a few weeks ago confirming the data shows it’s effective? 

He said he needed to get the vacccine to travel and speak at engagements.  He had to get it to do his job.  Which is total BS

Fletch Member
Mon, Jan 3, 2022 5:54 PM
posted by QuakerOats

https://www.foxnews.com/us/rhode-island-vaccine-mandate-covid-positive-employees-works

It keeps getting better 

We are living in the most retarded time in our history.   

Mon, Jan 3, 2022 6:03 PM
posted by Fletch

We are living in the most retarded time in our history.   

You’re a fucking dumbass.  

Fletch Member
Mon, Jan 3, 2022 6:33 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

You’re a fucking dumbass.  

please elaborate?  

Mon, Jan 3, 2022 7:01 PM
posted by Fletch

please elaborate?  

On top of many examples contained within this website, calling an era "retarded" sounds like a the rantings of a second grader on the playground.   Assuming you're an adult, that doesn't bode well for your intellect - or at least your vocabulary.  

That said, sorry I made the insult.  It isn't really any better than what I'm criticizing you for.  

QuakerOats Senior Member
Tue, Jan 4, 2022 11:33 AM

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-what-leaders-young-people-unforgivable

Well stated .........cannot disagree

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login