Progressives, part 3...

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, May 19, 2023 7:10 PM
posted by gut

I mentioned it the other day, and I'm struggling to remember when we started getting bukkaked with all these stories of racism.

IMO, it traces back to "hands up, don't shoot".  But that was just the opportunity that presented itself.  I'm kind of thinking the race-baiting industrial complex said "oh shit, Obama just got re-elected....we could be out of a job if we don't come up with something".

This country didn't become dramatically more racist in the last 10 years, nor are any of the core tenements like CRT, Reparations, Police Brutality, etc, new.  So what changed?  The obvious answer is there wasn't nearly enough racial division in this country after Obama's re-election, and the vested complex had to change that.

Not to mention that “hands up don’t shoot” was all a lie just like this woman stealing it from “poor black kids”.

They literally chased this woman, her husband, and kids from their home since they posted her address online.

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, May 19, 2023 7:19 PM
posted by gut

LOL, that Ben Crump tweet/thread has been deleted.  Like "ooops, I might be liable for slander".

19 million views on that original tweet of his. Of course no mention that he deleted it, or why he deleted it. 

Fri, May 19, 2023 7:23 PM

I hope this is true. 

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, May 19, 2023 8:37 PM

So far, it looks like only news agencies on the right are reporting on this:

I kinda hope it's true, too. What a hoot that would be!

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, May 19, 2023 9:06 PM

Why would several males surround and harass a pregnant woman and demand a bike when several others are next to it?  This is not typical male behavior.  I believe Rush Limbaugh coined the term "drive by media".  Social media has exasperated it.  The facts in the end may say otherwise but the damage is done and the media flee the carnage.

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, May 19, 2023 9:29 PM
posted by justincredible

I hope this is true. 

The left are the perpetrators of confusion.  Take the recently discussed situation.  Women are to be believed.  But not if surrounded by black men.  So what if the person in the scrubs is a male that identifies as a female and wears a prosthetic belly?  The black men are shitbags.  Its only going to get worse.  Why do I have to accept reading an article and being confused because a plural pronoun is used to represent an individual person.

Fri, May 19, 2023 9:55 PM

New York City businesses are in for a fun time. People respond to incentives. Now potential first time offenders know they have a free pass until they get caught the first time. How many thousands of thefts is this going to lead to? And LMAO at the kiosk idea. Am I crazy or is this insane?

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, May 19, 2023 10:22 PM
posted by justincredible

New York City businesses are in for a fun time. People respond to incentives. Now potential first time offenders know they have a free pass until they get caught the first time. How many thousands of thefts is this going to lead to? And LMAO at the kiosk idea. Am I crazy or is this insane?

Hope it turns into San Francisco. 

Sat, May 20, 2023 2:22 AM
posted by justincredible

The dems have utterly lost any ability of forethought. They have what they think are "great" ideas, but that is where it all ends. 

I've been having times where I think that chaos is what they are striving for. Dems recognize that even a manufactured crises is enough to keep people down and out, which is their bread & butter.

Sat, May 20, 2023 2:30 AM
posted by iclfan2

Hope it turns into San Francisco. 

Not just San Francisco, but other places as well like Portland, LA, and so on. 

Old friends from where I used to live in California (Marin county) told me some time ago that the deterioration is now infesting the bigger towns there like Mill Valley, San Mateo and even into the fringes of Sausalito. They try to avoid going to Oakland unless absolutely necessary for work reasons; but they don't hang around when finished, they hightail it out of there.

I'm glad I left that area when I did!

Sun, May 21, 2023 2:21 PM

That’ll show’em!

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, May 21, 2023 2:33 PM
posted by iclfan2

That’ll show’em!

I suppose the upside of these smears on Desantis is it means the left thinks he still has a good shot at the nomination.  And that may be true....IF Trump actually shows up to debate.  And given polling numbers, plus the likelihood Desantis shellacks him in a debate, Trump probably skips the primary debates so long as he has a comfortable lead.

Although if you're truly scared of Desantis, then you should just stop talking about him.  But they simply can't help themselves.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, May 22, 2023 2:55 PM
posted by justincredible

So the employees need to be trained to handle it, instead of the criminals need to stop stealing.  

It's the God damn twilight zone.

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, May 22, 2023 4:13 PM

It’s kinda like teaching how to spot sexual abuse and how to deal with it instead of excommunicating the priests and cardinals that do it

There should definitely be a separation between the State of New York and the Catholic Church 

Mon, May 22, 2023 8:30 PM

I, too, like to vacation in near "terrorist state"s with the entire family.

Mon, May 22, 2023 9:03 PM
posted by justincredible

This is just like all of those dem mayors and governors who forced people to wear masks when they themselves indulged in not wearing them when it came to elite functions or even getting their hair done. 
With hypocrites such as these, it's best to watch what they do instead of listen to what they say. They cannot practice what they preach. They are simply unable.

Tue, May 23, 2023 1:30 PM

White supremacy is getting out of control!

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Tue, May 23, 2023 9:07 PM
posted by justincredible

What a fucking idiot.  Go visit any number of Muslim countries as a lesbian mother and you’ll find out exactly what terrorism is.

Wed, May 24, 2023 12:22 AM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

What a fucking idiot.  Go visit any number of Muslim countries as a lesbian mother and you’ll find out exactly what terrorism is.

I don't think she's an idiot. She's just doing her job - Republicans are Hitler, white supremacists, all the phobes, etc while the Dems are the actual ones doing all the insidious fascist shit.

She is just a deflector.

Wed, May 24, 2023 8:46 AM

But…but… what about the poem on the statue!?

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login