Progressives, part 3...

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Fri, May 19, 2023 1:10 PM

more info came out today that he didn't actually have the receipts...

I dont understand if you paid for the bike why not say hey i paid for it turn your phone around and show the number problem solved.  The guy says he paid for it 10 times, she doesnt say she paid for it once.  Its weird.  Either way her behavior was bizarre but i dont think she deserves what she's getting.  I also don't think those guys in the video are thugs or were trying to steal the bike either.  They seem like nice people also.   Its possible when dealing with an app that they both could be right or they both could be mistaken.

geeblock Member
Fri, May 19, 2023 1:19 PM

also as to why they may have been arguing over a certain bike when their were others is because some bikes are nicer/newer apparently 

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, May 19, 2023 1:21 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Shhhh .... we're supposed to believe he received more legitimate votes than his opponent. 

Ah, Quaker going to his old stand-by: "Derrrrr, it's not that our candidate also sucked; they cheated-ed-ed!!!!!!!"

The mark of the useful idiot --  it's never your fault, it's always something nefarious they did. Does a great job in eliminating things like self-assessment and coming to grips with how a large segment of the population doesn't actually agree with all of your stances now that you've joined the left in going all-in on culture wars! Just say "they cheated, now stay the course, you're doing super!" and be done with it!

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, May 19, 2023 1:26 PM
posted by geeblock

more info came out today that he didn't actually have the receipts...

Can you provide your source on this?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/receipts-show-hospital-worker-accused-170920174.html

brutus161 The Navy Guy
1,688 posts 24 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, May 19, 2023 1:28 PM
posted by justincredible

I would also like to see this source.

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, May 19, 2023 1:31 PM
posted by justincredible

My guess is his always truthful boy Tariq Nasheed.

I’m not even arguing they might not have both “thought” they paid for it. But if he was so certain, how was she on the bike? Also, multiple news outlets have verified her receipts and matched the bike.

Fri, May 19, 2023 1:40 PM

If I'm in that situation, I'm going to error on the side of letting the woman have the bike. I'm certainly not going to physically stop her and record the interaction. As long as I'm not on the hook for paying for her ride, I'm giving her the bike.

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, May 19, 2023 1:45 PM
posted by gut

How dumb do you have to be to think a 6-month pregnant PA is trying to steal a rental bike from a kid?

Although, we'll see who produces an actual receipt.  Possible it was just a fight over the last remaining bike.  We'll see.

But Ben Crump with the winning line "weaponizing her tears".  I'm guessing he wouldn't say that if she wasn't white.

It's already been proven it was hers, she showed a receipt with the same serial number.

Hope she sues everyone who doxxed her, labeled her a racist, etc.

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, May 19, 2023 1:49 PM
posted by jmog.

It would be glorious to see Ben Crump have to shell out.

Of course, he can certainly afford the write-off and it still puts his name back out there.

geeblock Member
Fri, May 19, 2023 2:32 PM
posted by jmog

It's already been proven it was hers, she showed a receipt with the same serial number.

But she didn’t tho. Her lawyer said he had it. Then provided a a blurry screenshot of the video where you can’t make out the serial number. He also provided nothing with a time stamp. This is per reporters who contacted him today to verify his claims. 

I don’t care either way and she could in fact be in the right. But at this time they haven’t posted any proof to anyone unless you have a picture or a link to anything other than her lawyers statement 

Fri, May 19, 2023 2:41 PM
posted by geeblock

But she didn’t tho. Her lawyer said he had it. Then provided a a blurry screenshot of the video where you can’t make out the serial number. He also provided nothing with a time stamp. This is per reporters who contacted him today to verify his claims. 

I don’t care either way and she could in fact be in the right. But at this time they haven’t posted any proof to anyone unless you have a picture or a link to anything other than her lawyers statement 

Did you read the yahoo piece, with links to the Insider piece, where they state they, people at Insider, viewed the receipts?

Who, specifically, are these reporters you're getting this info from? 

geeblock Member
Fri, May 19, 2023 2:55 PM
posted by justincredible

Did you read the yahoo piece, with links to the Insider piece, where they state they, people at Insider, viewed the receipts?

Who, specifically, are these reporters you're getting this info from? 

I believe it was in the ben crump thread maybe.. there was a news paper article and a couple of tik toks .. they cast doubt on if there  is a clear picture of the serial number for the bike is what others stated who saw the pics. I took a deep dive in thr comments of a few posts..I’m about to play 9 holes with my wife and then I’ll check. Like I said I’m not saying she didn’t have a receipt for the bike, but I mean it would be pretty easy for her lawyer to just post a picture right? Just like it would have been easy for her to show on her phone that the bike was hers. It’s just weird. I hope she does have a reciept for the bike. I don’t like cancel culture even if her behavior was bizarre and overboard. I don’t think she should lose her job 

jmog Senior Member
Fri, May 19, 2023 3:13 PM
posted by geeblock

I believe it was in the ben crump thread maybe.. there was a news paper article and a couple of tik toks .. they cast doubt on if there  is a clear picture of the serial number for the bike is what others stated who saw the pics. I took a deep dive in thr comments of a few posts..I’m about to play 9 holes with my wife and then I’ll check. Like I said I’m not saying she didn’t have a receipt for the bike, but I mean it would be pretty easy for her lawyer to just post a picture right? Just like it would have been easy for her to show on her phone that the bike was hers. It’s just weird. I hope she does have a reciept for the bike. I don’t like cancel culture even if her behavior was bizarre and overboard. I don’t think she should lose her job 

lol, Ben Crump thread? please let QO go find some InfoWars shit to dispute it. I hate using appeal to authority but come on, that's some horse crap there and you should know it. 

geeblock Member
Fri, May 19, 2023 3:27 PM
posted by jmog

lol, Ben Crump thread? please let QO go find some InfoWars shit to dispute it. I hate using appeal to authority but come on, that's some horse crap there and you should know it. 

There were plenty of people on both sides sharing things. I don’t follow him I don’t even know who he is. Once I started reading from the link that was posted here which was ben crump so I started reading it 🤷‍♀️. After that my “for you” section on Twitter became a multiverse of this topic. I started the day thinking she showed proof just as you did and now doubts have entered my mind. 

gut Senior Member
Fri, May 19, 2023 3:31 PM

LOL, that Ben Crump tweet/thread has been deleted.  Like "ooops, I might be liable for slander".

gut Senior Member
Fri, May 19, 2023 3:34 PM

Oh boy, that's not all.  Yahoo news story a couple days ago calling her "Pregnant Karen" also deleted.

gut Senior Member
QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, May 19, 2023 3:43 PM
posted by Heretic

Ah, Quaker going to his old stand-by: "Derrrrr, it's not that our candidate also sucked; they cheated-ed-ed!!!!!!!"

The mark of the useful idiot --  it's never your fault, it's always something nefarious they did. Does a great job in eliminating things like self-assessment and coming to grips with how a large segment of the population doesn't actually agree with all of your stances now that you've joined the left in going all-in on culture wars! Just say "they cheated, now stay the course, you're doing super!" and be done with it!

Right on queue.

No matter what, the Doc was infinitely better qualified.  

Sad for PA, but also for the rest of the USA.

jmog Senior Member
Fri, May 19, 2023 4:19 PM
posted by gut

LOL, that Ben Crump tweet/thread has been deleted.  Like "ooops, I might be liable for slander".

Picture I saw showed the bike number clearly, be better. You are so obvious in your bias, if she was arguing with white boys you would have never started believing the boys side of this.

gut Senior Member
Fri, May 19, 2023 4:38 PM
posted by jmog

Picture I saw showed the bike number clearly, be better. You are so obvious in your bias, if she was arguing with white boys you would have never started believing the boys side of this.

I mentioned it the other day, and I'm struggling to remember when we started getting bukkaked with all these stories of racism.

IMO, it traces back to "hands up, don't shoot".  But that was just the opportunity that presented itself.  I'm kind of thinking the race-baiting industrial complex said "oh shit, Obama just got re-elected....we could be out of a job if we don't come up with something".

This country didn't become dramatically more racist in the last 10 years, nor are any of the core tenements like CRT, Reparations, Police Brutality, etc, new.  So what changed?  The obvious answer is there wasn't nearly enough racial division in this country after Obama's re-election, and the vested complex had to change that.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login