Progressives, part 3...

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, May 24, 2023 11:01 AM

Target has gone super trans, but the white liberal women welcome it so they won’t face the Bud Light backlash. Selling bathing suits to kids that enable them to “tuck” and using this guy to design some of their kids pride products (groomer)

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, May 24, 2023 12:36 PM
posted by iclfan2

But…but… what about the poem on the statue!?

Proving that sanctimoniously labeling your town a 'sanctuary city' is nothing more than the standard leftist virtue signaling.  

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Wed, May 24, 2023 12:59 PM

Not that is was ever about who the bike belonged to but rather her behavior, but here is the other side of the story.

Wed, May 24, 2023 1:42 PM
posted by geeblock

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2023/may/23/matt-walsh/no-target-is-not-selling-tuck-friendly-swimwear-fo/#sources

Oooh my bad the little kids ones only say “ Thoughtfully Fit on Multiple Body Types and Gender Expressions.”   I wonder what that means. And once you are 10 don’t you wear adult sizes?

geeblock Member
Wed, May 24, 2023 2:08 PM

no when i was 10 i didnt wear adult sizes and the it has clearly been shown that its not true. 

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, May 24, 2023 5:05 PM

Since Russiagate, I look at fact checkers with a jaundiced eye. Since muh orange man bad!, it's just a good idea to fact check the fact checkers. I don't shop at Target, so I can't say either way, but it does seem that Target has removed a handful of items from their stock in the midst of their Pride sales, and they are not listing which ones they have removed. So it definitely seems dubious to me.

It's not about what they say, it's about what they do.

Wed, May 24, 2023 6:20 PM
posted by geeblock

no when i was 10 i didnt wear adult sizes and the it has clearly been shown that its not true. 

“Clearly” yet some stores had them in non adult sections. Either way, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Nobody wants gay shit thrown in their kids’ faces. Shocking for you I’m sure. I remember when you pretended bud light advertising to Trans was a good idea. Lawls. BC you follow the liberalist dumbest tards on social media. 

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, May 24, 2023 6:41 PM

I do not care what you Identify yourself as. I personally do not care. How ever you want to portray yourself, I will Identify you as I perceive you. 

I do not care how you think I perceive you. It is none of your fucking business.

My only promise to you is that I will not call you a n*****, f*****, or c***. 

If you want to be identified by your sex or sexuality, I respect that as your right. 

I would only hope that you would accept my right to criticize my beliefs as I see fit and is my right.

If you all cannot accept this, I do not care what the fuck you think because you all cannot accept some simple rules to have a simple discussion.

If this post made you pissed, I don’t fucking care because you can’t agree with a simple discourse of opinion.

Of think this is a drunk post. You are correct. But I would only hope that when I read this post tomorrow, I would hope that I Am nor ashamed of my drunken beliefs.

Icy, you have some serious trans and homo issues

Wed, May 24, 2023 6:58 PM
posted by Devils Advocate

Yea, I assume you mean me. Suck a dick. I have zero plan on accepting mentally handicapped trans people, and the gays that support it can fuck themselves too. I have 2 children and I’ll do anything to protect them from the gay ass new ideology happening now. It’s called being educated. No one is mad at you, just laughing. As an aside, lawls at the dumbasses who donated to BLM or went to their marches. Congrats guys. 
Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, May 24, 2023 7:25 PM
posted by iclfan2

Yea, I assume you mean me. Suck a dick.

Point proven
Wed, May 24, 2023 7:45 PM
Point proven

You got me!

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, May 24, 2023 8:02 PM
posted by iclfan2
Yea, I assume you mean me. Suck a dick. I have zero plan on accepting mentally handicapped trans people, and the gays that support it can fuck themselves too. I have 2 children and I’ll do anything to protect them from the gay ass new ideology happening now. It’s called being educated. No one is mad at you, just laughing. As an aside, lawls at the dumbasses who donated to BLM or went to their marches. Congrats guys. 

I love popping on every few weeks and seeing posts like this. 

What a sad and narrow point of view to have. I seriously hope your kids are more open minded and not as vile as you are on here. There is a lot of hate in this world and seriously man, your views add to it. 

Time after time, your narrow line of thinking has been proven wrong. 

I kinda wonder if one of your kids would come out as gay or trans, what would you do? 

geeblock Member
Wed, May 24, 2023 8:03 PM

Sometimes instead of arguing with iclfan I remember this post

Wed, May 24, 2023 8:09 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

What a sad and narrow point of view to have. I seriously hope your kids are more open minded and not as vile as you are on here. There is a lot of hate in this world and seriously man, your views add to it. 

I kinda wonder if one of your kids would come out as gay or trans, what would you do? 

What has been proven wrong? And believing there are two genders isn’t a narrow point of view. I have no problem with normal gay people, but keep the over the top trash away from children. Trans and pronouns I will never accept and hope it continues to be pushed back on. 

Kids aren’t trans so I don’t have to worry about that (no normal kid has ever become trans, they’re either autistic or the parent pushed it). 

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Wed, May 24, 2023 8:24 PM

I do not care what you Identify yourself as. I personally do not care. How ever you want to portray yourself, I will Identify you as I perceive you. 

I do not care how you think I perceive you. It is none of your fucking business.

My only promise to you is that I will not call you a n******, f*****, or c***. 

If you want to be identified by your sex or sexuality, I respect that as your right. 

I would only hope that you would accept my right to criticize my beliefs as I see fit and is my right.

If you all cannot accept this, I do not care what the fuck you think because you all cannot accept some simple rules to have a simple discussion.

If this post made you pissed, I don’t fucking care because you can’t agree with a simple discourse of opinion.

Of think this is a drunk post. You are correct. But I would only hope that when I read this post tomorrow, I would hope that I Am nor ashamed of my drunken beliefs.

Drunk at 6:40 on a Wednesday is hard core. 

Wed, May 24, 2023 8:28 PM

My only promise to you is that I will not call you a n******, f*****, or c***. 

I feel pretty much the same when I'm sober. I really like to disagree anyway, so it's all good lol!

Wed, May 24, 2023 8:36 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Seems to me that you have been the one proven wrong lately, particularly when it comes to what I say.

I will go so far as to say that the only thing you've "proven" here since I came back is that you like & support kids participating/viewing/being directly involved in situations that currently should be adult-only things.

The fact that you're attempting to shame somebody because they don't want their kids exposed and conditioned to that sort of thing is not only ludicrous, but downright creepy. 

kizer permanente Senior Member
1,309 posts 18 reps Joined Aug 2017
Thu, May 25, 2023 6:59 AM

One of these days I'll remember to have this set to Serious Business and not All Threads 

Thu, May 25, 2023 7:15 AM
posted by kizer permanente

One of these days I'll remember to have this set to Serious Business and not All Threads 

But then you'd miss the soap opera!

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login