Progressives, part 3...

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Thu, May 25, 2023 7:18 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Seems to me that you have been the one proven wrong lately, particularly when it comes to what I say.

I will go so far as to say that the only thing you've "proven" here since I came back is that you like & support kids participating/viewing/being directly involved in situations that currently should be adult-only things.

The fact that you're attempting to shame somebody because they don't want their kids exposed and conditioned to that sort of thing is not only ludicrous, but downright creepy. 

There is zero evidence of Target having these things in kids sections or marketing them to kids, Correct?  Despite some loser on Libs of tik tok telling you they saw it right? They are clearly for adults, to say otherwise is just dumb.  When faced with these facts, "well im not sure if i really believe fact checking websites".  When in fact that same site has been used on here 100 times when people agree with it, and it never gets questioned.  

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 25, 2023 8:13 AM
posted by geeblock

Not that is was ever about who the bike belonged to but rather her behavior, but here is the other side of the story.

3 things that you can always count on.

Death

Taxes

Geeblock spouting bullshit on OC.

Let’s try to imagine how GB would react if any of us posted a video that said the black men were “weaponizing their blackness”.

jmog Senior Member
Thu, May 25, 2023 8:14 AM
posted by geeblock

There is zero evidence of Target having these things in kids sections or marketing them to kids, Correct?  Despite some loser on Libs of tik tok telling you they saw it right? They are clearly for adults, to say otherwise is just dumb.  When faced with these facts, "well im not sure if i really believe fact checking websites".  When in fact that same site has been used on here 100 times when people agree with it, and it never gets questioned.  

The description on the kids suits in the kids section said “for all body types and all gender expressions”

You just like lying or believe whatever liberal shit you read on social media?

geeblock Member
Thu, May 25, 2023 8:55 AM
posted by jmog

The description on the kids suits in the kids section said “for all body types and all gender expressions”

You just like lying or believe whatever liberal shit you read on social media?

https://www.businessinsider.com/target-pride-month-merchandise-what-is-and-not-included-2023-5?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=business-sf

As the right continues to lose focus on the issues that matter in this country and continue to rage about shit that doesnt happen or doesnt matter, they are going to continue to lose elections all over the country.  No one is coming for your kids, and books don't make you gay.  Lets just agree to disagree.

geeblock Member
Thu, May 25, 2023 8:57 AM
posted by jmog

3 things that you can always count on.

Death

Taxes

Geeblock spouting bullshit on OC.

Let’s try to imagine how GB would react if any of us posted a video that said the black men were “weaponizing their blackness”.

After all your dumbass comments about this topic, not shocking that that is all you have to say.  White person says shows a "receipt" to a reporter with no time stamp.  Jmog:  FACTS!!! she shows receipts!!.  Black kids show actual screenshots with time stamps and trips.  JMOG:  Geeblock spouting bull shit!!  haha you are a clown

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 25, 2023 9:06 AM

We should rename the site from Ohiochatter to Geeblock argues with everyone 

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 25, 2023 9:09 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

We should rename the site from Ohiochatter to Geeblock argues with everyone 

I appreciate it, otherwise this place would be dead. 

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 25, 2023 9:13 AM
posted by geeblock

https://www.businessinsider.com/target-pride-month-merchandise-what-is-and-not-included-2023-5?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=business-sf

As the right continues to lose focus on the issues that matter in this country and continue to rage about shit that doesnt happen or doesnt matter, they are going to continue to lose elections all over the country.  No one is coming for your kids, and books don't make you gay.  Lets just agree to disagree.

It certainly didn’t hurt it in Florida. The big issue that is going to cost republicans is abortion. 

What are the issues that matter in this country? I’d say the border and crime are some big issues the left just sweeps under the rug.  

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 25, 2023 10:28 AM
posted by geeblock

Business Insider .................. LOL     leftist rag

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 25, 2023 10:30 AM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Drunk at 6:40 on a Wednesday is hard core. 

May work night shift, was just getting ready

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 25, 2023 11:08 AM
posted by QuakerOats

Business Insider .................. LOL     leftist rag

What is it you say every time someone mocks your choice of right-wing blog? Something about "don't like the message, shoot the messenger"?

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 25, 2023 12:05 PM
posted by geeblock

Not that is was ever about who the bike belonged to but rather her behavior, but here is the other side of the story.

Oh - HER behavior was the issue?!?

Wow.  That's a fucking pathetic take.

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 25, 2023 12:10 PM
posted by geeblock

Are you right?  Ever?  Reuters isn't exactly a right-wing source, and they are reporting the items were pulled from Target.  Which, for the slow and stupid, means Target WAS selling the item.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/orders-surge-trans-designer-target-133337941.html

jmog Senior Member
Thu, May 25, 2023 12:16 PM
posted by geeblock

You realize your link proves what I said and explicitly quotes the same thing I said right?

Did you even read the article or just the headline and thought that meant you were right?

Good God it’s really easy to actually read what you link.

geeblock Member
Thu, May 25, 2023 12:24 PM
posted by gut

Are you right?  Ever?  Reuters isn't exactly a right-wing source, and they are reporting the items were pulled from Target.  Which, for the slow and stupid, means Target WAS selling the item.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/orders-surge-trans-designer-target-133337941.html

selling them to KIDS big fella. try reading

Automatik Senior Member
15,737 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 25, 2023 12:27 PM

I love Super Target. 

geeblock Member
Thu, May 25, 2023 12:27 PM
posted by gut

Oh - HER behavior was the issue?!?

Wow.  That's a fucking pathetic take.

yes she tried to scare the kids away from the bike by yelling help as if she was in danger...she literally snatched the guys phone from his hand.  Can you think of a situation where you would grab another adults phone from their hand?  When she couldnt frighten them away by screaming she simply grabbed another available bike that didnt have the same upgrades as this bike had.  He clearly was using the bike and she walked up and tried to scan her phone to it then started shouting.  So yes her behavior.

geeblock Member
Thu, May 25, 2023 12:33 PM
posted by jmog

You realize your link proves what I said and explicitly quotes the same thing I said right?

Did you even read the article or just the headline and thought that meant you were right?

Good God it’s really easy to actually read what you link.

The AP said it did find a kids' swim skirt from Target that said it was "Thoughtfully Fit on Multiple Body Types and Gender Expressions."

yea that doesnt rise to the level of... Target is selling swimsuits to kids with a place to tuck their genetals...blah blah blah...

Also in the Article

The "tuck-friendly" swimsuits are not for children

After learning that Pride displays had been taken down and moved away from the fronts of stores in Florida, Insider visited a location in Wisconsin to see what was being sold, and how it was presented.

The "tuck-friendly" swimwear was not immediately visible in the Pride section nor in the children's area

While you try to move the goalposts to make an argument. 

this is the quote we are discussing

Target has gone super trans, but the white liberal women welcome it so they won’t face the Bud Light backlash. Selling bathing suits to kids that enable them to “tuck” and using this guy to design some of their kids pride products (groomer)

jmog Senior Member
Thu, May 25, 2023 12:41 PM
posted by geeblock

selling them to KIDS big fella. try reading

Your own link says they did, are you that ignorant or did you not read your own link?

That’s the only two options, you didn’t read it or you are a moron.

jmog Senior Member
Thu, May 25, 2023 12:43 PM
posted by geeblock

The AP said it did find a kids' swim skirt from Target that said it was "Thoughtfully Fit on Multiple Body Types and Gender Expressions."

yea that doesnt rise to the level of... Target is selling swimsuits to kids with a place to tuck their genetals...blah blah blah...

Also in the Article

The "tuck-friendly" swimsuits are not for children

After learning that Pride displays had been taken down and moved away from the fronts of stores in Florida, Insider visited a location in Wisconsin to see what was being sold, and how it was presented.

The "tuck-friendly" swimwear was not immediately visible in the Pride section nor in the children's area

While you try to move the goalposts to make an argument. 

this is the quote we are discussing

Target has gone super trans, but the white liberal women welcome it so they won’t face the Bud Light backlash. Selling bathing suits to kids that enable them to “tuck” and using this guy to design some of their kids pride products (groomer)

I see you finally read the article, prove me right, and move the goalposts.

I just can’t wirh this moron, have the day you deserve.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login