2020 Presidential Election thread

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Mar 11, 2020 12:35 AM

There are gaffes, and then there's things that just aren't possible to be spit out from a normal functioning brain:

"...an O-Biden / Bama democrat..."

gut Senior Member
Wed, Mar 11, 2020 12:37 AM
posted by Spock

i have been saying this for awile.....Biden will not see the end of the first term and for sure isnt a 2 term president.  He likely puts the VP in office after the 2nd year

Yeah....ugggh 10 years of Klobuchar?!?  Pray that he doesn't pick Kamala.

gut Senior Member
Wed, Mar 11, 2020 12:42 AM
posted by O-Trap

It sounds like the kind of thing I'd read from the wackadoos in a few of the Libertarian groups I'm in on Facebook.  However, it's also pretty genius.

I give myself 4 tinfoil hats for that one!

But I should have added Biden and his family are corrupt as hell - he can't become POTUS and bring that scrutiny on him and his family.

O-Trap Chief Shenanigans Officer
18,909 posts 140 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Mar 11, 2020 2:25 AM
posted by justincredible

Looks like Bernie got smoked today. Lost big in Michigan, which he won in 2016. 

Yep.  Pretty sure today was the end for Bolshevik Bernie.

posted by gut

There are gaffes, and then there's things that just aren't possible to be spit out from a normal functioning brain:

"...an O-Biden / Bama democrat..."

The one where he said that the "only thing" they could do was to "re-elect Donald Trump" was nuts.

posted by gut

Yikes.  As if we didn't have enough troubles.

posted by gut

I give myself 4 tinfoil hats for that one!

But I should have added Biden and his family are corrupt as hell - he can't become POTUS and bring that scrutiny on him and his family.

Oh, but he's senile enough to do it.  Don't you see?  It's the perfect plan! 😁

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Wed, Mar 11, 2020 7:16 AM
posted by gut

She wouldnt win, Pubs would put Nikki Haley up against her and Amy would get mopped

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Wed, Mar 11, 2020 7:53 AM

Biden stumbles enough, that's for sure. But I see that the clip of him saying "the only thing we can do is re-elect Trump" isn't authentic. He was saying if Dems keep fighting each other, the only thing we can do is re-elect Trump. 

kizer permanente Senior Member
1,309 posts 18 reps Joined Aug 2017
Wed, Mar 11, 2020 7:56 AM
posted by Spock

She wouldnt win, Pubs would put Nikki Haley up against her and Amy would get mopped

Republicans have never put a female candidate up so it's completely impossible to know if she could even win her party. 

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Mar 11, 2020 7:59 AM

I'm just glad this is the most important election in our lifetime. It's cool to be a part of something so historic. Just like 2016. I can't wait until 2024 is the most important election in our lifetime.

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Mar 11, 2020 8:47 AM
posted by kizer permanente

Republicans have never put a female candidate up so it's completely impossible to know if she could even win her party. 

I know you mean as the main candidate, but it's funny now to think about how mean the left was to Palin when she was running. And now, you can't say a thing about a women or you're sexist and evil.

Haley is my number one candidate for 2024, so hopefully it comes to fruition. I should get a chance to meet her within the next year as she lives down here and is co-chair of the 2021 PGA Championship at Kiawah, which I should get to go to and rub elbows with some VIPs (hopefully). 

Wed, Mar 11, 2020 8:53 AM
posted by iclfan2

I know you mean as the main candidate, but it's funny now to think about how mean the left was to Palin when she was running. And now, you can't say a thing about a women or you're sexist and evil.

Haley is my number one candidate for 2024, so hopefully it comes to fruition. I should get a chance to meet her within the next year as she lives down here and is co-chair of the 2021 PGA Championship at Kiawah, which I should get to go to and rub elbows with some VIPs (hopefully). 

Well she was an idiot so there's that too.

Wed, Mar 11, 2020 8:56 AM

Well she was an idiot so there's that too.

So is Warren and Kamala? But there are 1,000 articles talking about how a woman can't be president in the current society (which kind of calls out Dems being sexist?). 

Wed, Mar 11, 2020 9:22 AM
posted by iclfan2

So is Warren and Kamala? But there are 1,000 articles talking about how a woman can't be president in the current society (which kind of calls out Dems being sexist?). 

There's no comparison of Warren and Kamala to Palin.. and I don't like either of those two. But you're talking about 2 educated, professionals to a dimwit who attended a dozen shitty colleges before getting a worthless degree. come on man lol. 

Wed, Mar 11, 2020 9:34 AM

There's no comparison of Warren and Kamala to Palin.. and I don't like either of those two. But you're talking about 2 educated, professionals to a dimwit who attended a dozen shitty colleges before getting a worthless degree. come on man lol. 

I'm not comparing them, I think Palin was stupid too (she never actually said she could see Russia from her house though). Simply pointing out that it's hypocritical to say you can't attack women, while having attacked women in the past. I'm sure they'll attack Haley (read any twitter replies to her posts) and if Trump is re-elected, any women supreme court nominee he would put up.

Wed, Mar 11, 2020 9:56 AM
posted by iclfan2

I'm not comparing them, I think Palin was stupid too (she never actually said she could see Russia from her house though). Simply pointing out that it's hypocritical to say you can't attack women, while having attacked women in the past. I'm sure they'll attack Haley (read any twitter replies to her posts) and if Trump is re-elected, any women supreme court nominee he would put up.

Oh I agree with that. It's just funny to me to hear repubs talk about how great Haley would be.. then more than likely wouldn't actually vote for her when she ran against someone else in the party. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Mar 11, 2020 10:27 AM
posted by gut

I have a way better theory...

Biden is going to pick Klobuchar for his VP (she already let that slip), but then withdraw shortly after the convention.  That moves Klobuchar up to the top of the ticket, and then she'll name Mayor Pete as her VP.  This is the phone call they had with Obama when they got out ahead of Super Tuesday and endorsed Biden.

Joe's job was to stop the Bernie Bros, but they know he has health issues and can't beat Trump.  It's why Obama still hasn't endorsed Biden, much less anyone else....because he's saving his endorsement for the person who will actually run for POTUS.

The brilliant thing about going with Klobuchar instead of Pete is no one, not Bernie or anyone else, will be allowed to call shenanigans when it's a woman on top of the ticket.

I understand she is as big a bitch as Killary, per her own employees.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Wed, Mar 11, 2020 10:28 AM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Trump's friend Alex Jones got busted for DUI. The Deep State is striking back in very clever passive-aggressive ways. 

Speaking of the deep state, we may luckily get FISA reform, or the elimination of FISA next week.

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Wed, Mar 11, 2020 10:44 AM

I think the debate Sunday will eliminate any doubt that Biden is his own worst enemy.  If he asks Bernie to do a push up contest it's over.  You will see Bloomburg or Amy come back to the election.

Bernie raised $45 million recently, he should just hang in there and vet Biden for us in the debates.  Biden cant talk more then 3 minutes without a gaffe 

O-Trap Chief Shenanigans Officer
18,909 posts 140 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Mar 11, 2020 10:47 AM
posted by justincredible

I'm just glad this is the most important election in our lifetime. It's cool to be a part of something so historic. Just like 2016. I can't wait until 2024 is the most important election in our lifetime.

LOL

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Wed, Mar 11, 2020 10:51 AM
posted by QuakerOats

Speaking of the deep state, we may luckily get FISA reform, or the elimination of FISA next week.

Deep State will still find a way.  That's what the strike against Alex Jones is all about.  Here's a great American doing his job of supporting Trump and pointing out that conspiracies are everywhere - and the deep state is able to inject him with alcohol and then quickly apprehend him.  Scary.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Wed, Mar 11, 2020 10:53 AM

Do you think they’ll trip him up on a process crime too?

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login