2020 Presidential Election thread

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Thu, Jan 7, 2021 8:18 AM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Yeah, I'm willing to state that Antifa is fucking awful, that the national organizers of BLM are awful and spread hate, and that the people that support Trump, his crazy shit now at his rallies like yesterday that spread hate are all the same. 

The far right is equal to the far left. Both incite hate and violence.  

I still dont think that you can put one planned DC rally that got out of hand in the same boat as coordinated national riots where cities were burned, spray painted grafitti was all over the place.  What happened yesterday wasnt even close the "Summer of love" in the CHAZ zone.

Lets see what happens the rest of the week.  Does this protest over an illegally ran unconstitutional election of the president continue.  Will there be more protests and violence or was this a one day deal?  Lets also see where paid activists fall into this.  Plenty of pictures of guys that are known Antifa were the ones in the capital building inciting this.

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Thu, Jan 7, 2021 8:22 AM

Already been proven that these guys in this picture are ANTIFA .  Pics of them in other cities match who they are.  So lets not go saying that Trumps boys are inciting this.

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 7, 2021 8:25 AM
posted by Spock

Already been proven that these guys in this picture are ANTIFA .  Pics of them in other cities match who they are.  So lets not go saying that Trumps boys are inciting this.

You are so guillable. 

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 7, 2021 8:49 AM

posted by Spock

https://www.yahoo.com/news/qanon-supporter-arizona-dressed-fur-221131030.html

Wrong again, as per the usual.

Automatik Senior Member
15,737 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 7, 2021 8:54 AM

lol...that guys pic is plastered all over Twitter at multiple Trump events with other Q dumbfucks. 

Fab4Runner Tits McGee
6,997 posts 64 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 7, 2021 8:55 AM
posted by Spock

Already been proven that these guys in this picture are ANTIFA .  Pics of them in other cities match who they are.  So lets not go saying that Trumps boys are inciting this 

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 7, 2021 9:05 AM

Nope. You just misconstrue what I stated. Antifa, the violent part of BLM and these idiots are one in the same. I focus on the violent actors in each group. 

So in this post you say the violent part of BLM. In the following post you say that the leaders of BLM incite hate and violence. So doesn't that mean that the organization is the problem? If the leaders are the ones inciting the hate and violence, then doesn't that make the BLM organization the problem and not just the "violent part of it".

Automatik Senior Member
15,737 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 7, 2021 9:08 AM

BLM is lost their path a while ago. You guys seem to be really into discussing them. Maybe make a separate thread about it? Throw Antifa discussions in too. 

Thu, Jan 7, 2021 9:14 AM
posted by jmog

So in this post you say the violent part of BLM. In the following post you say that the leaders of BLM incite hate and violence. So doesn't that mean that the organization is the problem? If the leaders are the ones inciting the hate and violence, then doesn't that make the BLM organization the problem and not just the "violent part of it".

Yes, the national leadership of BLM is a problem.

Their conceptual message is appealing and a large portion of the country agree with it, black lives do matter. Their tactics and how they are rolling it out is the problem, like the whole defund the police language. 

There is a difference between the idea, which is a lot of people agree, and the organization. You seem to be lumping in everyone that even agrees with the concept with violence, which as I said, is lazy. 

Once could say the Blue Lives Matter is about the same....as it has been corrupted by the crazy right. 

queencitybuckeye Senior Member
8,068 posts 120 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 7, 2021 9:16 AM

Nope. You just misconstrue what I stated. Antifa, the violent part of BLM and these idiots are one in the same. I focus on the violent actors in each group. 

They are the same figuratively. I've seen four separate sets of pictures posted of people with similar looks but clearly not the same person supporting the idea that the rioters yesterday were a part of some sort of Antifa undercover operation. Would be nice if people throwing out conspiracy theories would generate one that makes sense. The left are the last people who would want to interrupt yesterday's agenda, which was basically a victory celebration.

Thu, Jan 7, 2021 9:17 AM
posted by queencitybuckeye

They are the same figuratively. I've seen four separate sets of pictures posted of people with similar looks but clearly not the same person supporting the idea that the rioters yesterday were a part of some sort of Antifa undercover operation.

Don't be gullible....

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Thu, Jan 7, 2021 9:17 AM
posted by Spock

Thu, Jan 7, 2021 9:21 AM

Don't be gullible....

Don't understand that response to me. Perhaps a re-read is in order?

Thu, Jan 7, 2021 9:24 AM
posted by Spock

Have seen the two in the middle with pictures of people who are supposedly the same person. You don't need FBI training in facial recognition to see clearly that they are not.

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Thu, Jan 7, 2021 9:24 AM

Their conceptual message is appealing and a large portion of the country agree with it, black lives do matter. Their tactics and how they are rolling it out is the problem, like the whole defund the police language. 

There is a difference between the idea, which is a lot of people agree, and the organization. You seem to be lumping in everyone that even agrees with the concept with violence, which as I said, is lazy. 

Once could say the Blue Lives Matter is about the same....as it has been corrupted by the crazy right. 

This is pretty much where it starts and stops with BLM getting anything right. 
jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 7, 2021 9:35 AM

See, now you are putting words in my mouth that I didn't say. I am not lumping everyone that believes that black lives do matter with violent protests. I have said myself in the past that I agree with the concept, but vehemently disagree with the organization.

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Thu, Jan 7, 2021 9:38 AM

BTW, Strong words from George Will today 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-hawley-and-cruz-will-each-wear-the-scarlet-s-of-a-seditionist/2021/01/06/65b0ad1a-506c-11eb-bda4-615aaefd0555_story.html

Cruz was starting to grow on me this past few years. A lot of his stances on issues line up with mine, but I always thought he was a needle dick.  He made a terrible gamble with this move to posture for 2024, and now will have to live with it.  Hawley I was never surprised about.  He is going to be part of a new era of America first/Trumpish Republicans, that happen to be just a little smoother than Trump.  This isn't the end of it. 

Al Bundy Senior Member
4,526 posts 40 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 7, 2021 9:45 AM
posted by like_that

Cruz was starting to grow on me this past few years. 

Hopefully they develop a vaccine for that.
sportchampps Senior Member
7,527 posts 36 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jan 7, 2021 9:54 AM
posted by like_that

Cruz was starting to grow on me this past few years. A lot of his stances on issues line up with mine, but I always thought he was a needle dick.  He made a terrible gamble with this move to posture for 2024, and now will have to live with it.  Hawley I was never surprised about.  He is going to be part of a new era of America first/Trumpish Republicans, that happen to be just a little smoother than Trump.  This isn't the end of it. 

Cruz just feels like an opportunist. He jumped on the Trump Train bc it was popular but I’m not sure he ever was fully on. 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login