I hate this game but will play:

Prince Philip

Angela Lansbury

Barbara Eden

Don Newcombe

Don Nehlan

Dang it...sorry Don

Thu, Feb 21, 2019 11:19 AM

Whoever Syracuse coach Boeheim just ran over.

Thu, Feb 21, 2019 3:27 PM

Sorry to hear

Sat, Mar 2, 2019 6:15 PM

Catherine Helmond passed away at age 89

Who’s The Boss/Everybody Loves Raymond 

Mon, Mar 4, 2019 12:51 PM

Damn....was just listening to Prodigy on the way in.

Mon, Mar 4, 2019 12:55 PM

Luke Perry just died. Massive stroke is the report. He was 52 years old.

Mon, Mar 4, 2019 1:02 PM
    posted by OSH

Luke Perry just died. Massive stroke is the report. He was 52 years old.

Mon, Mar 4, 2019 1:13 PM

Damn 

Luke Perry

Mon, Mar 4, 2019 1:18 PM
    posted by Ironman92

Damn 

Luke Perry

Mon, Mar 4, 2019 1:20 PM

In better news just minutes before hearing of  Perry

My local Jackson varsity boys made it to districts at the Convo in OU for first time in 16 years. About 30 min before the game A dad and his wife and 2 daughters sat down about 10 rows up in the 2nd bowl level....seconds later he slipped down in his seat and unresponsive. I was 30 feet away and know this wonderful 42 year old and his beautiful family. Took 4 guys to get him to aisle way and to opening nearbkttom of stairs. They did CPR forever it seemed and used AED 3 times and nothing positive but found a faint pulse. He was carried out with family and arena in shock. Taken to hospital, then air flighted to Riverside.  Stable but unresponsive on vent. I saw no hope.

20 minutes ago he woke up and was removed from vent and breathing and talking on his own. 100% true miracle in my eyes. I truly cannot believe it.

Mon, Mar 4, 2019 2:22 PM
    posted by Ironman92

In better news just minutes before hearing of  Perry

My local Jackson varsity boys made it to districts at the Convo in OU for first time in 16 years. About 30 min before the game A dad and his wife and 2 daughters sat down about 10 rows up in the 2nd bowl level....seconds later he slipped down in his seat and unresponsive. I was 30 feet away and know this wonderful 42 year old and his beautiful family. Took 4 guys to get him to aisle way and to opening nearbkttom of stairs. They did CPR forever it seemed and used AED 3 times and nothing positive but found a faint pulse. He was carried out with family and arena in shock. Taken to hospital, then air flighted to Riverside.  Stable but unresponsive on vent. I saw no hope.

20 minutes ago he woke up and was removed from vent and breathing and talking on his own. 100% true miracle in my eyes. I truly cannot believe it.

Really happy for the outcome, but doesn't belong on a 'deadpool' thread-lol...just sayin'

Mon, Mar 4, 2019 4:44 PM
    posted by vball10set

Really happy for the outcome, but doesn't belong on a 'deadpool' thread-lol...just sayin'

”in better news”

I’ll move it to the workout thread or something 

Tue, Mar 5, 2019 6:44 AM

King Kong Bundy....RIP

Ad