Progressives, part 3...

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 51 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 11, 2023 11:05 AM
posted by Devils Advocate

How many different flags ( trump confederate etc) were in and on the Capital Building on Jan 6? Who said anything about an embassy?

You need a fucking diagram?

To be fair, I am neither for nor against other flags on public property as it is a 1A right.

However, most of the people you are referring to on Jan 6 were arrested/jailed eventually so unless you are asking for Tlaib to be jailed it’s not a valid comparison.

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 100 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 11, 2023 11:32 AM

If Tlaib  stormed the capitol to fly her flag I would agree

The first amendment guarantees free speech. Not popular speech. I was digging on teh QQ because he has a problem with Tlaib and not the trump flags.   Go figure

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 11, 2023 12:34 PM

Apples v Oranges.  People who made unlawful entry upon the Capitol are paying a heavy price and I never said anything about supporting their flag waving unless it was a US flag;  a representative holding office inside the Capitol should only display the US flag.  

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 11, 2023 4:06 PM

We interrupt the war to bring you a climate religion update:

https://patriotnewsnetwork.com/just-in-u-n-calls-for-public-to-live-in-mud-huts-to-fight-climate-change/

Unelected bureaucrats at the United Nations (UN) are calling for the public to start living in huts made from mud and straw in order to meet the globalist agency’s “Net Zero” goals before the year 2050.

The UN has just released a new report that lays out extreme measures citizens in Western nations will need to endure to comply with the corporate elite’s green agenda.

To meet the target of reaching “zero carbon emissions” before 2050, as dictated by the UN and the World Economic Forum (WEF), the public will need to significantly slash their quality of life and begin to align with the globalist vision of collectivism.

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 116 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 11, 2023 7:29 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Unelected bureaucrats at the United Nations (UN) are calling for the public to start living in huts made from mud and straw in order to meet the globalist agency’s “Net Zero” goals before the year 2050.

I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but rational people - albeit uninformed ones - say "how can the whole world think this is such a huge emergency if it's not?!?"

Well, the rich countries have pledged over $100B to poor developing countries. Cha-ching!!!  And that's not even considering all the other trillions of dollars getting thrown around that no doubt A LOT of bureacrats are lining their pockets with.  Big business at universities, too - you don't kill the golden goose, ESPECIALLY if your field is something like physics or math.

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 52 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 11, 2023 9:08 PM
posted by Devils Advocate

How many different flags ( trump confederate etc) were in and on the Capital Building on Jan 6? Who said anything about an embassy?

You need a fucking diagram?

It doesn't really matter what flags were flown on J6th. That seems to be more of your hangup than QO's.

Also I will reword what I said so it's easier to comprehend: besides embassies, the only flag that should be flown on/in federal buildings in DC should be the US flag. Although I suppose it would make sense that a congress/senator might also hang a flag representing their respective state.

Wed, Oct 11, 2023 9:16 PM

It's still funny, in an insipid sort of way, how many people will argue with and about QO without any purpose of good point to be made. Same thing happens with geeblock. 

I will say that many times QO actually does post some of the most inane shit. However, for those with long memories one thing remains true - last months conspiracy theories are yesterday's facts. It's just that some people can't stand the thought of admitting it. 

Come at me

Thu, Oct 12, 2023 11:16 AM

You are a special kind of stupid. I was just pointing out that QQ was out raged at this flag displayed out side of a capital office and sarcastically pondered how He ever got over the trauma of seeing all those other flags on Jan 6. I can’t draw a diagram on an IPhone in chemo so I’ll give you a pic

Thu, Oct 12, 2023 11:18 AM

I wasn’t comparing anything to anything. The simple fact he seemed to have a problem with other flags displayed in the capital. Read it for what it is. 

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 249 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 12, 2023 12:28 PM

queencitybuckeye Senior Member
8,068 posts 120 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 12, 2023 1:42 PM
posted by justincredible

Actually, that's not where we should want our best and brightest, but one would think we could find a few hundred honest people for those jobs.
Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 203 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 12, 2023 1:49 PM
posted by queencitybuckeye
Actually, that's not where we should want our best and brightest, but one would think we could find a few hundred honest people for those jobs.

Hell, I'd be happy if we just had a notable percentage of them actually being people who cared more about the country instead of turning their political party into an "us vs. them" cult.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Thu, Oct 12, 2023 7:45 PM
posted by Heretic

Hell, I'd be happy if we just had a notable percentage of them actually being people who cared more about the country instead of turning their political party into an "us vs. them" cult.

Tribalism

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Thu, Oct 12, 2023 7:46 PM
posted by queencitybuckeye

Sling Blade makes a fair point.  Yeah, hmm-hmm.  

Fri, Oct 13, 2023 4:47 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

It's still funny, in an insipid sort of way, how many people will argue with and about QO without any purpose of good point to be made. Same thing happens with geeblock. 

I will say that many times QO actually does post some of the most inane shit. However, for those with long memories one thing remains true - last months conspiracy theories are yesterday's facts. It's just that some people can't stand the thought of admitting it. 

Come at me

I'm just doing this to aggravate DA even more. I always enjoy the name calling!

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 13, 2023 12:39 PM

Reminder, you’re still a fuckin loser if you support men in women’s sports.

https://x.com/nypost/status/1712815094407598340?s=46&t=6w2XbPMrNrOkLnwSSn4TOQ

ts1227 Senior Member
12,351 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Oct 14, 2023 10:06 AM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Tribalism

Counterpoint: this is the only reason Justin makes anything off of this site;  people repeating the same shit for a decade and a half, and changing absolutely zero peoples’ opinion in the process.  As productive as running headfirst into a brick wall every day and wondering why it never moves and you always have a headache.

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 249 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Oct 14, 2023 11:11 AM
posted by ts1227

Counterpoint: this is the only reason Justin makes anything off of this site;  people repeating the same shit for a decade and a half, and changing absolutely zero peoples’ opinion in the process.  As productive as running headfirst into a brick wall every day and wondering why it never moves and you always have a headache.

ts1227 Senior Member
12,351 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Oct 14, 2023 11:24 AM
posted by justincredible

lol I know it’s been treading water for years, but politirards are the only reason that number is even positive

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 51 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Oct 14, 2023 11:31 AM
posted by justincredible

Don’t spend it all in one place!

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login