Progressives, part 3...

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Fri, Mar 26, 2021 9:33 PM
posted by iclfan2

Guaranteed. Fuckin’ white people

It’s amazing u guys can walk around in two feet with how hard it is to be white these days 

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Sat, Mar 27, 2021 3:39 AM
posted by geeblock

It’s amazing u guys can walk around in two feet with how hard it is to be white these days 

Do you endorse that view, though?

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Sat, Mar 27, 2021 8:04 AM

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/27/us/virginia-beach-shootings/index.html

Here comes the never ending gun violence stories in the news.  Sorry CNN but 2 dead and 8 shot happens 10 times every weekend in Chicago.  Let’s not have so much fake outrage.

geeblock Member
Sat, Mar 27, 2021 10:23 AM
posted by like_that

Do you endorse that view, though?

Tbh I don’t even know what they are talking about 

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Mar 27, 2021 11:10 AM
posted by geeblock

Lol bc you’re a sheep. 

geeblock Member
Sat, Mar 27, 2021 11:38 AM
posted by iclfan2

Lol bc you’re a sheep. 

Lol I recognize white conservative tears tho lol 

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Mar 27, 2021 2:09 PM
posted by geeblock

Lol I recognize white conservative tears tho lol 

Ya got me! Buuurn

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Mar 27, 2021 2:19 PM
posted by Fletch

Here comes the never ending gun violence stories in the news.  Sorry CNN but 2 dead and 8 shot happens 10 times every weekend in Chicago.  Let’s not have so much fake outrage.

SMFH every time guns or abortion comes up...just wedge issues that will never be definitively solved (even though they have, for the most part) because you don't have to know shit about it to get up there with a fine, grandstanding rant.  It's easy, and it gets people fired up, unlike tax & economic policy.

But then I see the typical identity politics now coming into play to takedown the filibuster and it's just....you fucking idiots this is the shit that got Trump elected.

Because the big, big problem with a platform based on grievances is that, eventually, if you get anything done your pool of victims gets smaller and smaller.  That's why, after gay marriage got its SCOTUS victory, all of a sudden transgenders became the new poster zperson for bible-thumping bigotry.

You really have to tip the hat to the Democratic party the way they continue to create and exploit victims, and keep their votes despite not really doing anything to fix the problem.

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Mar 27, 2021 8:19 PM

Well, the SJWs claim that Asians are white-adjacent. 

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Mar 27, 2021 8:26 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Well, the SJWs claim that Asians are white-adjacent. 

It's all getting pretty funny to watch.  Identity politics has created so many disadvantaged "groups" that they're having trouble keeping track of who the actual victims are and how those victims rank in terms of who is more disadvantaged.  One way or another, white trailer trash is going to wind-up on top somehow, eventually.

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Sun, Mar 28, 2021 3:37 AM
posted by gut

You really have to tip the hat to the Democratic party the way they continue to create and exploit victims, and keep their votes despite not really doing anything to fix the problem.

For over 50+ years too.  It's quite impressive. 
Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Sun, Mar 28, 2021 7:45 AM
posted by like_that
For over 50+ years too.  It's quite impressive. 

Let's be honest - this is both parties. The Dems are constantly exploiting the "victims", the Repubs are constantly pushing a culture war. Meanwhile both sides offer the same old names (for the most part) with few exceptions. I just don't see anything that resembles what the founders envisioned. 

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Mar 28, 2021 7:22 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Let's be honest - this is both parties. The Dems are constantly exploiting the "victims", the Repubs are constantly pushing a culture war. Meanwhile both sides offer the same old names (for the most part) with few exceptions. I just don't see anything that resembles what the founders envisioned. 

Neither party is remotely close. Just a bunch of people who range from old fogies who only care about staying in power and younger people who only care about becoming old fogies who only care about staying in power.

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Mar 29, 2021 12:49 PM
posted by geeblock

It's simple. 

Most of the rise in violence against Asian's in the last year or so was actually found to be by black people. Once the woke mob found this out and that it wasn't "white supremacists" doing the violence, they changed the narrative to it still being due to "white supremacy". 

Their logic, white supremacy has the black man down so much that is why the black man is attacking Asians. 

So those above asked if you believe that nonsense or not.

geeblock Member
Mon, Mar 29, 2021 1:00 PM
posted by jmog

It's simple. 

Most of the rise in violence against Asian's in the last year or so was actually found to be by black people. Once the woke mob found this out and that it wasn't "white supremacists" doing the violence, they changed the narrative to it still being due to "white supremacy". 

Their logic, white supremacy has the black man down so much that is why the black man is attacking Asians. 

So those above asked if you believe that nonsense or not.

I didnt hear that or never heard that before.  Hope this helps

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Mar 29, 2021 3:29 PM
posted by geeblock

I didnt hear that or never heard that before.  Hope this helps

No one asked if you heard it. They asked if you think it’s nonsense or not.  

geeblock Member
Mon, Mar 29, 2021 4:23 PM
posted by jmog

No one asked if you heard it. They asked if you think it’s nonsense or not.  

How do I think something is nonsense or not when I don’t even know if it’s true? Also I can’t think of anything I care less about. Huge idgaf on this one is my opinion 

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Mar 29, 2021 5:21 PM

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/03/29/did-something-happen-in-boulder-n2586991

Well the terrorist attack in Boulder doesn't fit the left-wing narrative, so you will never hear about it again. 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login