Progressives, part 3...

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Mar 29, 2021 6:37 PM
posted by geeblock

How do I think something is nonsense or not when I don’t even know if it’s true? Also I can’t think of anything I care less about. Huge idgaf on this one is my opinion 

Deflection again, an interesting tactic  

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Mon, Mar 29, 2021 6:52 PM
posted by jmog

Deflection again, an interesting tactic  

When someone says stop Asian hate I assume they mean from everyone. I’m certainly not gonna argue and split hairs about who treats Asians worse that would be racist. All hate matters amirite? Stop looking so deep for things to cry about. Plenty of real issues out there. This might be the biggest whatabout simce all lives matter. Get a life 

superman Senior Member
4,377 posts 71 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Mar 29, 2021 6:57 PM
posted by geeblock

When someone says stop Asian hate I assume they mean from everyone. I’m certainly not gonna argue and split hairs about who treats Asians worse that would be racist. All hate matters amirite? Stop looking so deep for things to cry about. Plenty of real issues out there. This might be the biggest whatabout simce all lives matter. Get a life 

It must be nice to never have to feign ignorance. 

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Mar 29, 2021 7:20 PM
posted by geeblock

You do realize they were bringing up the left woke mob whining about everything and now you are pulling out the “I’m rubber and you’re glue” argument?

geeblock Member
Mon, Mar 29, 2021 7:46 PM
posted by jmog

You do realize they were bringing up the left woke mob whining about everything and now you are pulling out the “I’m rubber and you’re glue” argument?

Bro I’ve barely made a post Since the election except when people ask for a comment and will continue to do so most likely. They bitch about the left woke mob every single day. Why do I need to comment on it? 

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Tue, Mar 30, 2021 11:39 AM

Hate groups have to keep it going and they know that the “white guy is the problem” narrative isn’t working

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Mar 30, 2021 9:58 PM

A little crazy, Canada.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Mar 31, 2021 4:24 PM
posted by iclfan2

A little crazy, Canada.

......or you can just run across the U.S. border and move about without consequence.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Wed, Mar 31, 2021 5:26 PM
posted by QuakerOats

......or you can just run across the U.S. border and move about without consequence.

Them Mexicans is gonna gitya Quaker. 

Sorry about G Gordon Liddy's passing. He seemed to share most of your views. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, Apr 1, 2021 1:49 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Them Mexicans is gonna gitya Quaker. 

Sorry about G Gordon Liddy's passing. He seemed to share most of your views. 

He was quite a character.  Not sure what views you mean. 

Meanwhile the crisis at the border continues to implode; nice to see smugglers dropping 3 and 5 year-olds over a 14 foot fence to fend for themselves, and then banking the thousands of dollars gifted by Biden.  It's not just embarrassing, it's lining the pockets of the largest drug cartels in the world.  Interesting that your good with that. 

Thu, Apr 1, 2021 1:52 PM
QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, Apr 1, 2021 3:11 PM
posted by iclfan2

The feel-goodism is off the charts. 

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Apr 1, 2021 3:21 PM
posted by iclfan2

Dystopia? It's a fucking random rating system. It is just one ass glorified Zagat rating. Maybe for big cities this may work to make them feel good. More power to them. 

I don't care about this and just laugh at people getting upset at this. 

Thu, Apr 1, 2021 5:03 PM
posted by QuakerOats

He was quite a character.  Not sure what views you mean. 

Meanwhile the crisis at the border continues to implode; nice to see smugglers dropping 3 and 5 year-olds over a 14 foot fence to fend for themselves, and then banking the thousands of dollars gifted by Biden.  It's not just embarrassing, it's lining the pockets of the largest drug cartels in the world.  Interesting that your good with that. 

Yes, it's the suffering children which has you upset about illegal immigration...all along. Right. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, Apr 1, 2021 5:18 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Yes, it's the suffering children which has you upset about illegal immigration...all along. Right. 

I'm paying for their care, so I expect answers .......especially from a brilliant 45 year public servant with a history of sound judgement and tackling tough problems with bold action that The People can count on. 

Thu, Apr 1, 2021 5:28 PM
posted by QuakerOats

I'm paying for their care, so I expect answers .......especially from a brilliant 45 year public servant with a history of sound judgement and tackling tough problems with bold action that The People can count on. 

"Brilliant"?  Not sure about that.  Dude graduated toward the bottom of his class in law school during the Taft administration and couldn't find another job. So he just kind fell into this work. 😁

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Thu, Apr 1, 2021 9:58 PM
posted by iclfan2

They forgot to mention that they get the seal when they require vaccine papers to entrr

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Apr 2, 2021 3:40 PM
posted by Fletch

They forgot to mention that they get the seal when they require vaccine papers to entrr

Of course .......  your papers please!

Fri, Apr 2, 2021 8:20 PM

MLB moving the All-Star game out of Georgia based on complete bullshit interpretation and lies about their new voting law is complete trash. This country is never unifying, where do we go from here?

geeblock Member
Sat, Apr 3, 2021 2:31 AM
posted by iclfan2

MLB moving the All-Star game out of Georgia based on complete bullshit interpretation and lies about their new voting law is complete trash. This country is never unifying, where do we go from here?

Just curious what lies you are talking about? Haven’t had a chance to read their statement, I have seen the new laws. 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login