Progressives, part 3...

superman Senior Member
4,377 posts 71 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Apr 3, 2021 4:14 PM
posted by geeblock

So you have an opinion about what white liberals think but are clueless on the gop. Got it 

I would assume they also think you are capable. They haven't made it obvious. White liberals have.  They either think you're too stupid or too lazy to get an ID. How do you feel about that? 

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Sat, Apr 3, 2021 4:31 PM
posted by superman

I would assume they also think you are capable. They haven't made it obvious. White liberals have.  They either think you're too stupid or too lazy to get an ID. How do you feel about that? 

Sounds like your opinion, just own it 

superman Senior Member
Sat, Apr 3, 2021 4:40 PM
posted by geeblock

Sounds like your opinion, just own it 

Not at all. I encourage voter ID laws. I think they benefit all citizens. Why won't you answer the question? 

geeblock Member
Sat, Apr 3, 2021 8:02 PM
posted by superman

Not at all. I encourage voter ID laws. I think they benefit all citizens. Why won't you answer the question? 

I did. U didn’t like my answer. Send a link where someone said blacks are too stupid or lazy to get id’s. That’s what u think clearly. I said 10 posts ago I’m fine w ID laws. If this had anything to do with that we wouldn’t even be having the conversation. Circle the post where I criticized iD laws 

superman Senior Member
Sat, Apr 3, 2021 8:50 PM
posted by geeblock

I did. U didn’t like my answer. Send a link where someone said blacks are too stupid or lazy to get id’s. That’s what u think clearly. I said 10 posts ago I’m fine w ID laws. If this had anything to do with that we wouldn’t even be having the conversation. Circle the post where I criticized iD laws 

Show me the post where you answered the question. How do you feel about the fact that white liberals think you're incapable of obtaining proper ID? 

geeblock Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 5:48 AM
posted by superman

Show me the post where you answered the question. How do you feel about the fact that white liberals think you're incapable of obtaining proper ID? 

I said I don’t believe they think that. That is a conservative talking point. 

superman Senior Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 12:30 PM
posted by geeblock

Thank you for finally answering. 

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 1:19 PM
posted by geeblock

I don't think they believe that either.  Worse than Jim Crow, suppression of black votes, etc. are leftist talking points.

What is the primary purpose we present a photo ID when making important transactions?  Why can't we just mail in a signed buyer/seller agreement to the BMV to get a title?  We have all waited in lines at the BMV, been inconvenienced, slightly irritated, etc.  So why do we not make these processes easier?  To suppress black people from owning property?

No its to suppress fraud.

geeblock Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 3:18 PM
posted by superman

Lol I said it 3 times 

geeblock Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 3:20 PM
posted by majorspark

I don't think they believe that either.  Worse than Jim Crow, suppression of black votes, etc. are leftist talking points.

What is the primary purpose we present a photo ID when making important transactions?  Why can't we just mail in a signed buyer/seller agreement to the BMV to get a title?  We have all waited in lines at the BMV, been inconvenienced, slightly irritated, etc.  So why do we not make these processes easier?  To suppress black people from owning property?

No its to suppress fraud.

Not sure why we are arguing voter ID. It’s not the major issue 

geeblock Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 3:26 PM
posted by superman

It’s not about having an ID. There are many reasons u may not have access to your ID on Election Day. Unpaid traffic fines, dui, reckless operating a vehicle, being in physical control of a vehicle while under the influence, not paying parking tickets or fines,not having insurance.  guess which group is targeted by police, most likely to have their car searched. Missed child support payments, and the list goes on. It takes thousands to get reinstated most poor can’t do it. Should you lose your right to vote?

It has nothing to do with obtaining an ID. Which groups do u think face these issues. They wouldn’t pass these laws if they weren’t sure they would benefit. To say otherwise is just living in denial 

superman Senior Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 3:36 PM
posted by geeblock

It’s not about having an ID. There are many reasons u may not have access to your ID on Election Day. Unpaid traffic fines, dui, reckless operating a vehicle, being in physical control of a vehicle while under the influence, not paying parking tickets or fines,not having insurance.  guess which group is targeted by police, most likely to have their car searched. Missed child support payments, and the list goes on. It takes thousands to get reinstated most poor can’t do it. Should you lose your right to vote?

It has nothing to do with obtaining an ID. Which groups do u think face these issues. They wouldn’t pass these laws if they weren’t sure they would benefit. To say otherwise is just living in denial 

They don't physically take your license in those situations so you're just full of shit. Of course, we already knew that. 

geeblock Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 3:40 PM
posted by superman

They don't physically take your license in those situations so you're just full of shit. Of course, we already knew that. 

Yea they actually do 

majorspark Senior Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 3:40 PM
posted by geeblock

Not sure why we are arguing voter ID. It’s not the major issue 

What is the major issue?

geeblock Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 3:42 PM

If your license gets suspended they take your physical ID. And I know from experience in my younger days 

geeblock Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 3:43 PM
posted by majorspark

What is the major issue?

I think it’s been discussed or posted in other news stoei

majorspark Senior Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 3:47 PM
posted by geeblock

If your license gets suspended they take your physical ID. And I know from experience in my younger days 

Get a state ID the next time the BMV is open.

majorspark Senior Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 3:50 PM
posted by geeblock

I think it’s been discussed or posted in other news stoei

I don't read every post but you seem concerned about ID's. 

geeblock Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 3:55 PM
posted by majorspark

Get a state ID the next time the BMV is open.

If u do that u have to take your driving test all over when u get reinstated FYI

geeblock Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 3:56 PM
posted by majorspark

I don't read every post but you seem concerned about ID's. 

U Should read then 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login