Progressives, part 3...

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 4:07 PM
posted by geeblock

If u do that u have to take your driving test all over when u get reinstated FYI

Sounds difficult.

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 4:52 PM
posted by majorspark

Sounds difficult.

Cool 

superman Senior Member
4,377 posts 71 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 4:54 PM
posted by geeblock

If your license gets suspended they take your physical ID. And I know from experience in my younger days 

So do I. They don't take it unless you willingly hand it over to them like a bitch. 

geeblock Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 4:59 PM
posted by superman

So do I. They don't take it unless you willingly hand it over to them like a bitch. 

Oh lol 

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 6:51 PM
posted by geeblock

If it makes you feel any better I don’t think this idea  is why mlb moved the game. Not sure what he’s talking about with ending hours early unless I missed that part. 

On a side note I’m glad I can go back to using the Washington post as a good source. Got slammed for that a bunch. I guess when people agree with what it says it’s a good source lol 

MLB absolutely moved it because people in the media and politics are claiming the law is racist which is bullshit.

Not allowing politics groups to pass out food and water to voters in line is not racist. The media and politicians lied and said that NO ONE can get food or water given t them in line and this is obviously racist since blacks wait in line longer to vote  When in reality any non-political group or person can give out food and water. 

Expanding early voting overall while msm and politicians lied saying it was restricting early voting which is also apparently racist  

Requiring ID to vote is apparently racist. I guess POCs can’t figure out where the DMV is? What’s more racist, requiring an ID or assuming a POC can’t figure out the DMV?

jmog Senior Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 6:55 PM
posted by geeblock

That is a right wing narr

No, the liberals are the ones that claim voter ID laws are racist because POCs have a hard time getting IDs. 

jmog Senior Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 6:57 PM
posted by geeblock

What does the gop believe on that subject?

They believe everyone knows how to get an ID and they are required to do about anything else in the US without being labeled as racist, so why not prove who you are to vote?

jmog Senior Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 7:00 PM
posted by geeblock

Not sure why we are arguing voter ID. It’s not the major issue 

It is to democrats, they say it is racist to require IDs to vote.

jmog Senior Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 7:03 PM
posted by geeblock

It’s not about having an ID. There are many reasons u may not have access to your ID on Election Day. Unpaid traffic fines, dui, reckless operating a vehicle, being in physical control of a vehicle while under the influence, not paying parking tickets or fines,not having insurance.  guess which group is targeted by police, most likely to have their car searched. Missed child support payments, and the list goes on. It takes thousands to get reinstated most poor can’t do it. Should you lose your right to vote?

It has nothing to do with obtaining an ID. Which groups do u think face these issues. They wouldn’t pass these laws if they weren’t sure they would benefit. To say otherwise is just living in denial 

In all those cases you can immediately get an ID that is not a license  and in modern times they don’t actually confiscate your license they suspend it electronically. So you still have the physical ID yet can’t drive and the police would know immediately when they pull you over if yours is suspended.

That was an asinine or ignorant response and you know it.

God, I can’t believe you are arguing voter ID laws are racist in a round a bout way.

Don’t be that dumb.

superman Senior Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 7:04 PM
posted by jmog

In all those cases you can immediately get an ID that is not a license  and in modern times they don’t actually confiscate your license they suspend it electronically. So you still have the physical ID yet can’t drive and the police would know immediately when they pull you over if yours is suspended.

God, I can’t believe you are arguing voter ID laws are racist in a round a bout way.

Don’t be that dumb.

Like I stated before. He never has to feign ignorance. 

superman Senior Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 7:09 PM

The all star game was supposed to be in Cobb County. Cobb voted for Biden. They got screwed by their own votes. 

geeblock Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 8:33 PM
posted by jmog

Don’t be that dumb.

U can get an ID but have to start the process to drive again instead of waiting out the suspension. I said 50 times idgaf about voter Id laws. I’m only responding cause some people are stuck on the sub

geeblock Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 8:34 PM
posted by superman

Lol ur big brother is here now lol. 

geeblock Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 8:38 PM
posted by jmog

Don’t be that dumb.

I’m actually not. It’s fun watching u guys look like clowns pretending they aren’t trying to suppress votes they don’t think will go their way. Get out of the echo chamber and stop picking clown arguments with the one non conservative on the board and trying to paint me as a raging liberal. I said 10 times idgaf about ID laws before I even commented on it 

geeblock Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 8:39 PM
posted by superman

They actually take your physical ID if you have it on you at the time and it’s not a choice 

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 8:47 PM

You can get a picture ID (free) in many locations where these laws are being argued about on any day.

To argue that the law is somehow racist because you dont have an ID..is flat out a lie

geeblock Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 8:56 PM
posted by Spock

You can get a picture ID (free) in many locations where these laws are being argued about on any day.

To argue that the law is somehow racist because you dont have an ID..is flat out a lie

The point is you can’t have 2 IDs you can’t have a drivers license and a state ID. So let’s say u plead out a dui to a lesser charge and u get a 45-90 day suspension. If u go and get a state ID you lose rights to have a drivers license and would have to go and take the drivers test again. That is neither here nor there just putting it out there. I don’t think ID laws make much difference, very small number are affected. But please let’s not act like these laws aren’t meant to serve the gop. They didn’t just randomly pick them for no reason don’t be obtuse 

geeblock Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 8:59 PM

Tell me why they stopped voting on Sunday’s?

geeblock Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 9:03 PM
posted by jmog

MLB absolutely moved it because people in the media and politics are claiming the law is racist which is bullshit.

Not allowing politics groups to pass out food and water to voters in line is not racist. The media and politicians lied and said that NO ONE can get food or water given t them in line and this is obviously racist since blacks wait in line longer to vote  When in reality any non-political group or person can give out food and water. 

Expanding early voting overall while msm and politicians lied saying it was restricting early voting which is also apparently racist  

Requiring ID to vote is apparently racist. I guess POCs can’t figure out where the DMV is? What’s more racist, requiring an ID or assuming a POC can’t figure out the DMV?

U hate big govt supposedly but out here stumping for laws against passing out water. HUGE problem.. make it make sense 

superman Senior Member
Sun, Apr 4, 2021 9:32 PM
posted by geeblock

They actually take your physical ID if you have it on you at the time and it’s not a choice 

This lie has been disproven multiple times. Stop telling it. 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login