Progressives, part 3...

BRF Senior Member
11,621 posts 107 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Sep 1, 2020 7:35 PM
posted by

@BRF, if you are keeping up in this thread, I'd like to get your thoughts on this.

I just came across this (I don’t follow along very often on this thread).  I’ve been thinking about posting some of my anecdotal experiences here in regards to critical thinking and my learning/teaching. Give me a little time to compose it. 
sportchampps Senior Member
7,527 posts 36 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Sep 2, 2020 12:34 AM

Nancy getting a haircut in California while salons are closed in California is right on brand for Democ

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Wed, Sep 2, 2020 3:11 AM
posted by BRF
I just came across this (I don’t follow along very often on this thread).  I’ve been thinking about posting some of my anecdotal experiences here in regards to critical thinking and my learning/teaching. Give me a little time to compose it. 

I am interested in reading this as well. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Sep 2, 2020 10:12 AM
posted by like_that

DC Mayor Bowser’s advisory board is recommending the following to be removed. Yes, that’s the Washington monument at 8.

Beyond belief.

But if we keep going down that route then all MLK Blvd's get eliminated because he was a rabid womanizer.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Wed, Sep 2, 2020 10:14 AM
posted by sportchampps

Nancy getting a haircut in California while salons are closed in California is right on brand for Democ

The lefties are the BIGGEST hypocrites in human history.

Read the article to the end to get the unfiltered version of the current reality in San Fran --- they have literally ruined the city.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-san-francisco-hair-salon-owner-calls-it-slap-in-the-face

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Wed, Sep 2, 2020 1:28 PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/california-legislature-passes-bill-easing-sex-offender-registry-requirements-for-sodomy-with-minors

What is wrong with people?  21 year old can have sex with an 11 year old and that is ok?

QuakerOats Senior Member
Wed, Sep 2, 2020 1:32 PM
posted by Spock

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/california-legislature-passes-bill-easing-sex-offender-registry-requirements-for-sodomy-with-minors

What is wrong with people?  21 year old can have sex with an 11 year old and that is ok?

Today's version of liberalism is actually a mental illness.  These people should be quarantined. 

We have a DA in California who just advised law enforcement that when making arrests for looting they should first consider whether the items stolen were 'needed by the looter', and if so no charges should be filed.

As Jim Traficant used to say -  'beam me up'

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Wed, Sep 2, 2020 1:48 PM
posted by like_that

DC Mayor Bowser’s advisory board is recommending the following to be removed. Yes, that’s the Washington monument at 8.

Update: ICYMI: A report from DC FACES tasked by Mayor Muriel Bowser recommended the federal government “remove, relocate, or contextualize” eight statues and memorials, including the Washington Monument.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Wed, Sep 2, 2020 4:45 PM

Pelosi demands apology from shuttered salon "for setting me up". 

You've got to be kidding me.  What a first class hypocritical bitch.

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Sep 2, 2020 9:51 PM

And you are a third rate hypocritical  cunt.  She was obviously set up by the salon owner. She was probably getting her balls trimmed up. You’re just upset that she has bigger ones than you.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, Sep 3, 2020 1:50 PM

LOl, you're just pissed because this witch is being exposed as yet another typical DC swamp hypocrite who makes laws and rules for everyone else, but they don't apply to themselves.  You must enjoy being led around by the nose, bitch boy.

queencitybuckeye Senior Member
8,068 posts 120 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Sep 3, 2020 2:38 PM

It may well have been a setup. In no way does it excuse her 1) lack of knowledge of local rules currently in place, or 2) her decision to disregard them.

Thu, Sep 3, 2020 3:04 PM
posted by QuakerOats

LOl, you're just pissed because this witch is being exposed as yet another typical DC swamp hypocrite who makes laws and rules for everyone else, but they don't apply to themselves.  You must enjoy being led around by the nose, bitch boy.

LOL . You  Trumptartded Idiot, I could care less  what narrative that you are pushing because you have no credibility .   The values you claim to hold have no value, and your own promises are worthless. Much like your worthless leader. I only called you a cunt for fear that without a quote from Fox News, I had to be sure that I was on the same mental level as you.

Thu, Sep 3, 2020 3:11 PM
posted by queencitybuckeye

It may well have been a setup. In no way does it excuse her 1) lack of knowledge of local rules currently in place, or 2) her decision to disregard them.

I agree whole heartedly. But in the scheme  of things if you are into petty stuff, the source of the film was the salon owner that opened her shop that should have been closed

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Sep 4, 2020 1:34 AM
posted by Devils Advocate

And you are a third rate hypocritical  cunt. 

I, for one, am excited that someone else on the other side of the aisle is calling people hypcocritical cunts....
Rotinaj Senior Member
7,878 posts 49 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Sep 4, 2020 5:14 AM
posted by gut
I, for one, am excited that someone else on the other side of the aisle is calling people hypcocritical cunts....

Every person on this planet is a hypocritical cunt. Some more than others. Some WAY more than others. 

Fri, Sep 4, 2020 10:49 AM
posted by gut

What side of the aisle do you think I’m on? I am calling out the potus for not being on the path, let alone the reservation. 

This is why I’m miffed at the Republican Party. They refuse to call out Trump for what he is and are now doubling  down on his self serving, lying, ass.  

Automatik Senior Member
15,737 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Sep 4, 2020 11:03 AM

If you're not with them they're against you. No place for moderates these days and that's unfortunate.

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Sep 4, 2020 2:12 PM
posted by Automatik

If you're not with them they're against you. No place for moderates these days and that's unfortunate.

On one hand, it is bad. On the other...all you have to do is listen to the nuts on both sides (with Quaker being a prime example of one side's version of a whack-job) and, personally, I'd rather not have anything to do with any of them and would prefer moderates to simply say "fuck the parties" and band together to shut down all those stupid, obsessive fucks.

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Sep 4, 2020 2:54 PM
posted by Devils Advocate

What side of the aisle do you think I’m on? I am calling out the potus for not being on the path, let alone the reservation. 

This is why I’m miffed at the Republican Party. They refuse to call out Trump for what he is and are now doubling  down on his self serving, lying, ass. 

That's typical.  In today's hyperpartisan atmosphere, they can work with Trump.  They can't work with Democrats. 

Given a choice between Trump and the hard left turn the Dems are taking, it's really not a tough choice.  Fortunately my vote doesn't matter and I can vote for JJ with a clean conscience.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login