Progressives, part 3...

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Apr 1, 2024 12:23 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

How much left wing media (podcasts) do you think is ordinate, or, appropriate?

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Apr 1, 2024 12:24 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

How much left wing media (podcasts) do you think is ordinate, or, appropriate?

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Apr 1, 2024 12:24 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Don’t know.  Just seems as though you always have another story or talking point from the left wing that you’re pretty fired up about.  Collectively, you have stuff everyday.  So you put in some consistent time to it.  I doubt it’s “curiosity” about what the other side has to say.  

Although maybe you listen to those right wing anger mongers who like to focus on outrageous liberal news items.

I like the history, true crime and other interesting podcast idea though.  There are some great podcasts out there besides the political stuff.  The political stuff will rot your soul.  

FFS

I don't post political sources every day, either from articles or some podcast. The two political podcasts I mainly listen to are Jimmy Dore (leftie who I agree with on many things) and Jesse Kelly who I only listen to sometimes. It is through them that I sometimes see or hear clips of other people. 

Just because somebody is critical, pushes back against or argued to the left doesn't make them right wing. It doesn't make them a Trumpster and it doesn't make them a conservative. Believe it or not you can have many liberal values without actually jumping all-in or parroting whatever the activists say to show just how thoughtful/caring you are. In my case I can be open to hearing somebody else's ideas without obeying them.

If you're only interested in arguing with me because of your pre-conceived notions, ok, let's go. 

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Mon, Apr 1, 2024 10:38 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

FFS

I don't post political sources every day, either from articles or some podcast. The two political podcasts I mainly listen to are Jimmy Dore (leftie who I agree with on many things) and Jesse Kelly who I only listen to sometimes. It is through them that I sometimes see or hear clips of other people. 

Just because somebody is critical, pushes back against or argued to the left doesn't make them right wing. It doesn't make them a Trumpster and it doesn't make them a conservative. Believe it or not you can have many liberal values without actually jumping all-in or parroting whatever the activists say to show just how thoughtful/caring you are. In my case I can be open to hearing somebody else's ideas without obeying them.

If you're only interested in arguing with me because of your pre-conceived notions, ok, let's go. 

I don’t know that you’re a Trump follower or a conservative.  I just know what you post a lot.  Most of your posts seem to cite some liberal source.  It’s my anecdotal experience that most of what I hear about crazy left wing stories from left leaning sources comes from right wingers combing those sources looking for outrageous stuff.  If that’s not you, then I apologize if I sounded accusatory.  

Tue, Apr 2, 2024 7:53 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

I don’t know that you’re a Trump follower or a conservative.  I just know what you post a lot.  Most of your posts seem to cite some liberal source.  It’s my anecdotal experience that most of what I hear about crazy left wing stories from left leaning sources comes from right wingers combing those sources looking for outrageous stuff.  If that’s not you, then I apologize if I sounded accusatory.  

It's ok, I'm just being an ass. I don't really give a fuck what you think of me or what you might accuse me of. 

I'm not a fan of establishment Republicans or establishment Democrats. That gives me a lot more freedom than those who vote red till they're dead or vote blue no matter who. I don't have to think by either of their rules. And I'm happy with that.

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Apr 13, 2024 9:58 PM

Some shit going on in the Middle East. Wonder who gave them money and let sanctions expire? Then gonna cry when people die.

Sun, Apr 14, 2024 6:30 PM

Liberal judges are such pieces of shit. If this was my kid this guy would never be heard of again.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/14/us-news/man-who-punched-girl-at-grand-central-was-free-on-bail-cops/

Sun, Apr 14, 2024 7:34 PM
posted by iclfan2

Liberal judges are such pieces of shit. If this was my kid this guy would never be heard of again.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/14/us-news/man-who-punched-girl-at-grand-central-was-free-on-bail-cops/

Well, this is what the good people of NY wanted and voted for. Be happy for them.

Sat, Apr 20, 2024 3:38 PM

Democrats waiving Ukraine flags around as they pass $60b more dollars in aid is quite the look. And the republicans are such losers to allow the vote to happen with 0 money for our own border.

Sat, Apr 20, 2024 8:02 PM
posted by iclfan2

Democrats waiving Ukraine flags around as they pass $60b more dollars in aid is quite the look. And the republicans are such losers to allow the vote to happen with 0 money for our own border.

As long as people insist on staying in their comfort zones voting for the duopoly, this is the happy horseshit that we have to put up with.

Blame the Republicans/Democrats in DC all you want, but the people who keep voting them in are also to blame.

Tue, Apr 23, 2024 10:20 AM

All of the pro hamas stuff going on at Yale and Columbia is something else. One of those schools told their Jewish students to go home for their own safety. Imagine!

Tue, Apr 23, 2024 2:24 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

All of the pro hamas stuff going on at Yale and Columbia is something else. One of those schools told their Jewish students to go home for their own safety. Imagine!

I just can’t imagine being a parent and raising these little losers. I fully support the left’s child free ideas. Stop having kids please, it’s for the climate!

Tue, Apr 23, 2024 4:25 PM
posted by iclfan2

I just can’t imagine being a parent and raising these little losers. I fully support the left’s child free ideas. Stop having kids please, it’s for the climate!

I can't imagine wanting to send my kid to one of these big universities. They are just places that embrace the practice of bigotry as a status symbol.

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Apr 28, 2024 11:01 AM
posted by iclfan2

These people allow me to have a little respect for the J6 mob.  They disrupted the lives of our precious public servants and there was hell to pay.  The target of these people are innocent bystanders.  Civilians.  Unfortunately no one will ever face these clowns on the battle field. 

Once the final solution to the the Jewish question is resolved gay pride parades can commence in Gaza and abortion clinics can be opened. 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login