Disgusted with the Biden administration

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Sun, Feb 11, 2024 10:28 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

I don't care at this point what Mitt Romney had/has to say, or if he was/is right. I never did like his plasticine ass.

What I will comment on though is people really looking at FOX news like there are ten of them. It's really easy to argue about left wing media because it comprises almost all of the media. 

10:1

Super easy.

But then there is always somebody, in this case it's Geeblock's turn, posting about right wing media pretending that it's so numerative. 

Maybe it's a proportional counting issue. Do they not teach that, anymore?

I don’t even understand what u said lol i simply posted some quotes from people who say they actually see Biden. But I’m sure as it looks like you guys are a much better source 

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Feb 12, 2024 12:05 AM
posted by geeblock

But this quote was in many news sources correct? 

It was.  Most of those news sources also mocked Romney over his Russia comments as did Obama.  But now Romney is a beacon of wisdom.  They all owe him an apology.  The ironic thing is Russia speak is now a common tool in our domestic politics and a major focus of our foreign policy.

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Feb 12, 2024 3:07 AM
posted by geeblock

Crazy leftist you nailed it please continue on my crazy views with actual facts just because I don’t support Trump or abortion and I can be nice to gay people. Yea so crazy 

You've literally never been right about, well anything.

But you're the balanced source of truth?!?  LMFAO

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Feb 12, 2024 12:04 PM

posted by majorspark

It was.  Most of those news sources also mocked Romney over his Russia comments as did Obama.  But now Romney is a beacon of wisdom.  They all owe him an apology.  The ironic thing is Russia speak is now a common tool in our domestic politics and a major focus of our foreign policy.

So, over the past couple decades we went from one side ignoring an other side candidate's "Russia is bad" narrative TO that same side screaming that Russia is bad and colluding with the other side TO the main man on that other side essentially encouraging Russia to attack any NATO countries that don't pay up. At the minimum, we can say that Russia is still serving their role as our boogeyman as they were back in the USSR days!

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Feb 12, 2024 4:24 PM
posted by geeblock

I don’t even understand what u said lol i simply posted some quotes from people who say they actually see Biden. But I’m sure as it looks like you guys are a much better source 

Of course, you don't know what anybody says or why they say it.

Every time.

Mon, Feb 12, 2024 4:27 PM

Twitter has been pushing Gavin Newsome for a while now to step into Biden's shoes. And damn me to hell, because I'd love to see it. I'm just at that point. 

gut Senior Member
Mon, Feb 12, 2024 5:12 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Twitter has been pushing Gavin Newsome for a while now to step into Biden's shoes. And damn me to hell, because I'd love to see it. I'm just at that point. 

Begs the question of why they have a backup plan with Newsome if Biden actually planned on running?

It's not a sudden development, but still recent with Newsome running a shadow campaign (6 months?).

So I think the only explanation that fit are Dems are worried about potentially invoking the 25th, or more likely the plan is for Biden to name Newsome as his VP.  But then why have they not made that announcement?  It can't be helpful to continue to wait to replace Kamala.

Mon, Feb 12, 2024 8:39 PM

My best guess would be because they want to rush through imprisoning their political opponent (Trump) first. They would almost have to finish that first, yeah? 

At least, that is how I will do it when I decide to be the absolute ruler of the world. 

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Feb 13, 2024 12:56 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Why would you want this? I’d much rather have a bumbling idiot than a more progressive Democrat than Obama (and a trash governor). 

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Feb 13, 2024 3:57 PM
posted by geeblock

Crazy leftist you nailed it please continue on my crazy views with actual facts just because I don’t support Trump or abortion and I can be nice to gay people. Yea so crazy 

Name someone on this board, other the  QO, who is a MAGA person or is mean to “gay people”.

Don’t type stupid things if you don’t want them questioned. 

Tue, Feb 13, 2024 4:58 PM
posted by iclfan2

Why would you want this? I’d much rather have a bumbling idiot than a more progressive Democrat than Obama (and a trash governor). 

People need to feel what they vote for. Just like a child tempted to touch that hot stove. 

Voters never learn as long as the consequences happen to other people. Let them feel for themselves what they vote for.

Thu, Feb 15, 2024 4:50 PM

One of the things that is rare, especially on this site, is watching a Democrat call out the bullshit of Democrats. Probably the biggest reason I enjoy watching Jimmy Dore, because he's not afraid to do it.

In this vid he's calling out the Democrat outreach program, almost all of the media, calling the Dems "adult children of alcoholics" - where they don't get mad at the alcoholic but instead gets mad at somebody who says that there's an alcoholic in the house.

Remind you of anybody?

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Feb 16, 2024 2:25 PM

They have to just be trolling at this point. Man dressed up as woman explaining how climate change is affecting blacks disproportionately. 

https://x.com/realdailywire/status/1758514246546059421?s=46&t=6w2XbPMrNrOkLnwSSn4TOQ

gut Senior Member
Fri, Feb 16, 2024 2:27 PM
posted by iclfan2

They have to just be trolling at this point. Man dressed up as woman explaining how climate change is affecting blacks disproportionately. 

https://x.com/realdailywire/status/1758514246546059421?s=46&t=6w2XbPMrNrOkLnwSSn4TOQ

It's why climate change has such staying power as its become an umbrella for all manner of grievance and activism.  

If you don't agree climate change is an existential threat, then you're racist!!!  It's the predictable result of empirical data not agreeing with their models...

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Sat, Feb 17, 2024 10:15 AM
posted by iclfan2

This is like an SNL skit from years past.  This man is seriously mentally ill and is pushing some preposterous theory that blacks are more anxious than whites about climate change.  

gut Senior Member
Sat, Feb 17, 2024 12:07 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

This is like an SNL skit from years past.  This man is seriously mentally ill and is pushing some preposterous theory that blacks are more anxious than whites about climate change. 

You're going to be all proud of yourself when finally get an electric vehicle, and then they'll come for your tires!

Seriously, have you guys ready anything about particulate matter in cities from tires breaking down?  Between that and the micro plastics in our bodies humans are already well on their way to becoming synthetic.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Sat, Feb 17, 2024 3:13 PM
posted by gut

You're going to be all proud of yourself when finally get an electric vehicle, and then they'll come for your tires!

Seriously, have you guys ready anything about particulate matter in cities from tires breaking down?  Between that and the micro plastics in our bodies humans are already well on their way to becoming synthetic.

Plastic bottles hurt blacks worse.

Sat, Feb 17, 2024 9:39 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

These are the same people who claim they don't believe in God, or are at least skeptical. Yet they preach more on Armegeddon and Damnation than any southern Baptist church. I'll even throw in hardline Methodist. 

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Feb 18, 2024 12:50 AM

If you there in the. The Baptists, I would think of this more seriously 

Sun, Feb 18, 2024 12:00 PM
posted by Devils Advocate

If you there in the. The Baptists, I would think of this more seriously 

Hahaha

Login

Register