Disgusted with the Biden administration

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 53 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Sep 30, 2024 9:47 PM
posted by geeblock

He made a campaign stop. How did this help the people who lived there? Let’s not make him a hero lol. 

It's a fact. He brought in truckloads of drinkable water and other supplies. 

He's campaigning? Ok , fine by me. 

Trump and Kamala are both running for president and need those states. With me so far? Right now, right this very second - who do you think people are going to feel seen by?

The answer is they feel seen by Trump.

If you want Kamala to win, who do you think she needs to be seen by? Those people who just suffered a major weather event? Or should Alanis Morissette take priority?

That's my point.

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 51 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Oct 1, 2024 12:59 PM
posted by geeblock

If that makes u feel better libertarian jmog lol 

Point out anything I've said/done that is evidence that I am not a libertarian?

Any substance to that or just being an AH?

Tue, Oct 1, 2024 3:33 PM
posted by jmog

Point out anything I've said/done that is evidence that I am not a libertarian?

Any substance to that or just being an AH?

It's because in today's climate anybody who is not in lockstep with the Dems (especially Kamala because they are dry humping the idea of first woman/bi-racial president) is seen as a Republican.

You get the same thing from the Republican side of things. Any criticism of a Republican is seen as coming from only Democrats.

This site puts that idea off kilter. Since Trump has already been president and already criticized here for years, people newish to the site like geeblock doesn't know how things went down years ago here, so he assumes that when Kamala gets criticized it's because everybody else is a Republican or 100% MAGA. And hence, why he is so defensive of her. The bad part about that is that people won't take the time to go glance through the "Disgusted with the Trump administration" thread or even the 2016 election thread. 

Whatever, that's easier to fall back on than it is to defend what a politician is doing. It's just resorting to deflection.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Oct 1, 2024 3:41 PM
posted by geeblock

You aren’t dumb enough to think the word parole in this situation means let out of prison are you?

It's a semantics game by this treasonous administration.  Say you don't know that.

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 2, 2024 1:59 PM

Blood on the hands of libs for hating Musk.

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1841533475414749383?s=46&t=6w2XbPMrNrOkLnwSSn4TOQ

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
BR1986FB Senior Member
27,923 posts 125 reps Joined Feb 2010
Wed, Oct 2, 2024 2:43 PM
posted by QuakerOats

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/david-marcus-southeast-underwater-middle-east-fire-ports-closed-where-joe-biden

Who the hell is the president right now? 

This was kind of my point with the opinion piece I posted in the election thread. Harris needs smooth sailing in October if she's going to win. This shitstorm that's happening right now on Biden's watch will make her guilty by association. The Republicans won't need an October "surprise" if the current regime keeps mishandling (or ignoring) things.

Wed, Oct 2, 2024 3:01 PM

Joe Biden admitted on The View just last week that he has long since delegated power of domestic/foreign power over to Kamala Harris. 

But Kamala thought it was too important to meet Alanis Morissette and eat lobster rolls on Sunday night thank it was to use her domestic powers. 

If I was managing her campaign she would have went to the area of flooding and passed out drinkable water to people in need while having a camera trained on me to simulcast to that fundraiser. The moneybags attending would have seen her as a hard working, dirty handed hero and most likely would have opened up their purses a little more. 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login