Disgusted with the Biden administration

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Feb 21, 2024 5:13 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

These are the same people who claim they don't believe in God, or are at least skeptical. Yet they preach more on Armegeddon and Damnation than any southern Baptist church. I'll even throw in hardline Methodist. 

The Religion of Radical Environmentalism is looking more dangerous than the Religion of Peace. 

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Wed, Feb 21, 2024 6:46 PM
posted by QuakerOats

The Religion of Radical Environmentalism is looking more dangerous than the Religion of Peace. 

While I don’t disagree that radical environmentalism is the same as a religion, it’s got a long, long, long way to go before it gets to even think about being in the same league as the death tolls from Christianity and the Religion of Peace.

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Feb 21, 2024 7:05 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Thought for sure you were going post the latest on Hunter Biden and Biden impeachment.

Is there an update you can share?

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Feb 21, 2024 7:11 PM

Yes, I do think Biden is too old to run.

Stephen A Voice, HOWEVER,

What Trump and his advisors are saying, to me, is far worse. 

Trump, just in the last few days is in favor of a national abortion ban, against article 5 in NATO, in favor of mass detention facilities and deportation, and Christian Nationalism. 

Sorry, that is an immediate no. No, to any of that and I'm sure many of the libertarians on here would be very against that amount of federal power. That is exactly what Trump is saying he and his advisors want to do. 

You can try and bury your head in the sand and say oh that is just Trump being Trump, but his advisors will be in power and their rhetoric is absolutely terrible. 

That to me is far worse than the current situation we have now. That's my rational. 

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Feb 22, 2024 12:25 AM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Thought for sure you were going post the latest on Hunter Biden and Biden impeachment.

I don't know how any of that is going. IS it still going? I think nothing will come of it. This is just an election cycle dog and pony show. Republicans are just as much on the make as the Dems with this shit and we all knew that the tit for tat was going to happen. If they are trying to copy the Dems, they already mucked things up lol

Thu, Feb 22, 2024 12:29 AM

Which is worse:

Tyrannical rhetoric or

Political persecution?

Just my opinion because I'm terrible at political election prognostications - but Trump can spew forth whatever he wants because it will all come to nothing. He's not going to be President again. 

queencitybuckeye Senior Member
8,068 posts 120 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Feb 22, 2024 11:08 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Just my opinion because I'm terrible at political election prognostications - but Trump can spew forth whatever he wants because it will all come to nothing. He's not going to be President again. 

Damn I hope you're right on this one.
QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Feb 22, 2024 11:31 AM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Nothing beyond everyone expected them to skate free of charges for influence peddling, bribery, extortion, money-laundering, and tax evasion.  

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Feb 22, 2024 11:55 AM
posted by queencitybuckeye
Damn I hope you're right on this one.

Trump's biggest boost as far as being president again is that he's running against Biden.

Biden's biggest boost as far as being president again is that he's running against Trump.

Insert the meme of the dog sitting in a burning room saying "everything's fine".

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Feb 22, 2024 5:43 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Nothing beyond everyone expected them to skate free of charges for influence peddling, bribery, extortion, money-laundering, and tax evasion.  

I mean, they might have a better chance of actually getting their allegations to stick if they'd really go all out and, I don't know, have actual competent officeholders seeking to prove them. Seems like whenever, in both the Trump and Biden terms, Congress-types start trying to prove Da Prez/his family is doing bad, bad things, the people that are actually bringing the noise are the opposition party's annoying yip-yap dogs (Schiff and the dynamic...I mean, DUH-namic duo of Comer/Gym) that no one outside hardcore politards even pretend to care about.

Why, it's almost like the party leaders know they're not actually going to get anywhere and don't actually care whether they do or not (well, except for those yip-yap dogs, since they do tend to put their reps on the line trying to prove what they fail to prove), but figure if they engage in enough political theater, they'll keep their base fired up and maybe, just maybe, get a few moderate voters to decide they're the lesser of two evils to hold their nose and vote for.

Mon, Feb 26, 2024 4:26 PM

Does anyone know of any reliable  publication that is keeping tabs of taxpayer money that being used to go after Trump? 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login