CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 53 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Sep 24, 2024 2:01 PM

Eh, it doesn't matter. Gives us something to argue about lol

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Tue, Sep 24, 2024 2:06 PM
posted by jmog

The difference is you are guessing, we can give actual evidence to the contrary.

The "actual evidence" you refer to is ultimatly a subjective indicator.  No matter how much you try, you still cannot make this a non-opinion question.  

Tue, Sep 24, 2024 2:07 PM
posted by jmog

Agreed, his reasoning for why this is a right leaning website is about as sound as if I said its left leaning because I don't agree with what ptown, gut, Central, et al have always said.

And you may very well hold his opinion.  I can disagree with it, but I can't "prove" it with "actual evidence".  It's subjective. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Sep 24, 2024 4:25 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

So I saw a clip on a TYT vid where it shows the Morning Joe cast saying that anybody who questions Kamala's policies are anti-anti-Trump; and nobody should be questioning her about anything at all.

Anti-anti-Trump is a thing now, I guess. 

The vid I watched, for full context:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/daily-memo/3162990/many-do-not-want-to-know-kamala-harris-positions/

They are all in lockstep on 'nobody questioning her'.  

Planned, purposeful, and controlled.

sportchampps Senior Member
7,527 posts 36 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Sep 24, 2024 4:51 PM

Is anyone dealing with bringing in product overseas and the potential strike at the ports on the East coast.  The strike is supposed to start on the first. They are refusing to negotiate right now. It’s going to create a shitshow for the holidays because of shortages. Right now it’s looking like things currently being shipped have two options route to the west coast which will take about an additional two months or let us sit at the ports on the East coast until they re open but then they will be over congested so who knows how long delays will be. For shipments leaving China you can reassign them to the west coast so it won’t be to bad but orders from other countries are fucked. Companies are going to have to choose to accept the delays or flight products over at crazy costs. 

Our sources are saying Biden plans to support the unions because he wants to appear strong for them but this is going to cause product shortages and increase prices. I’m surprised their going to let this happen in an election year.

brutus161 The Navy Guy
1,688 posts 25 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Sep 24, 2024 5:26 PM
posted by sportchampps

Is anyone dealing with bringing in product overseas and the potential strike at the ports on the East coast.  The strike is supposed to start on the first. They are refusing to negotiate right now. It’s going to create a shitshow for the holidays because of shortages. Right now it’s looking like things currently being shipped have two options route to the west coast which will take about an additional two months or let us sit at the ports on the East coast until they re open but then they will be over congested so who knows how long delays will be. For shipments leaving China you can reassign them to the west coast so it won’t be to bad but orders from other countries are fucked. Companies are going to have to choose to accept the delays or flight products over at crazy costs. 

Our sources are saying Biden plans to support the unions because he wants to appear strong for them but this is going to cause product shortages and increase prices. I’m surprised their going to let this happen in an election year.

This is very much affecting my New Orleans operation. 

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Sep 24, 2024 5:26 PM

I don’t work in consumer goods anymore, but we have a sizable port here that will be impacted. I’ve seen some articles in the local paper and it seems a bit much to be asking for 77% pay raises over 6 years, and that they haven’t negotiated since June. The other ask which is absurd is to hinder as much automation as they can. So yea unions have definitely helped their workers, to the detriment of everyone else.  Could cause some serious issues if it lasts more than a few weeks. 

Tue, Sep 24, 2024 5:39 PM

Well the Dems voted to bust up the rail strike in California two years ago.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Wed, Sep 25, 2024 10:40 AM
posted by iclfan2

I don’t work in consumer goods anymore, but we have a sizable port here that will be impacted. I’ve seen some articles in the local paper and it seems a bit much to be asking for 77% pay raises over 6 years, and that they haven’t negotiated since June. The other ask which is absurd is to hinder as much automation as they can. So yea unions have definitely helped their workers, to the detriment of everyone else.  Could cause some serious issues if it lasts more than a few weeks. 

I'm sure a special someone from a middle class family will be able to handle it. 

Wed, Sep 25, 2024 12:56 PM

So, I think we all agree that when it comes to the polling, Kamala is blowing Trump out of the water when it comes to abortion.

So, with that in mind, how much does the immigration issue mitigate that?

sportchampps Senior Member
7,527 posts 36 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Sep 25, 2024 4:45 PM
posted by brutus161

This is very much affecting my New Orleans operation. 

Are you guys able to shift to West Coast delivery? 

Wed, Sep 25, 2024 11:15 PM

So I watched this so you don't have to.

Contents:

- she again tells the story about how she grew up middle class

- blames Trump because it's Wednesday 

I've literally had more substantive beer belches. God, I hope she wins.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, Sep 26, 2024 12:15 PM

It's obvious why she hasn't held a press conference since being selected, and has just 2 puffball interviews. 

She may more moron than Marxist; hard to tell. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
BR1986FB Senior Member
27,923 posts 125 reps Joined Feb 2010
Thu, Sep 26, 2024 7:16 PM

This ass clown is supposed to be the leader of the free world and he's fanning the flames with this shit. No wonder everyone is trying to take out Trump when the useless POTUS is encouraging it along with the media, and Democrats, and all of the other mouth breathing liberals....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13891365/Biden-pretends-squish-bug-table-View-Whoopi-Goldberg-compared-Trump-insect-following-two-assassination-attempts.html

Sat, Sep 28, 2024 11:46 AM

Walking in my Trump boots carrying my Trump bible and checking the time in my Trump watch.

Sat, Sep 28, 2024 1:47 PM

So, Zelensky met with Trump for help to end the Ukraine war? 

What

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 99 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Sep 28, 2024 2:03 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

What

After Kamala flew him over in a US airplane to do campaigning for her in PA? 

Sat, Sep 28, 2024 2:17 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

What

Trump said he could wrap up the war ~24 hours after being elected.  Maybe Zelensky was curious how that’d work.  

Sat, Sep 28, 2024 2:49 PM

Well, Kamala is already part of the current administration. In fact, Biden has said that he's long since delegated authority to her for both foreign and domestic policy. So it would make sense to meet with her. 

So, is Zelensky just hedging bets in case Trump wins in November?

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login