2024 Presidential Election Thread

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Sat, Sep 21, 2024 8:43 PM
posted by gut

No, you tell me what upset you and what you disagreed with.

You're not gaslighting a 3rd grader here.  Try to adult.

If you think he answered either of those questions or made any sense god bless man. I’m not arguing with someone who believes either of those things. 

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Sat, Sep 21, 2024 8:45 PM
posted by jmog

lol, you saying someone else only goes against one side is hilarious  

If you want an echo chamber I can quit posting and u guys can just have a board that just criticizes the dems if u want. 

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 51 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Sep 21, 2024 10:16 PM
posted by geeblock

If you think he answered either of those questions or made any sense god bless man. I’m not arguing with someone who believes either of those things. 

Again, no way to see his answers and Harris’ answers and believe hers make more sense.  Not a chance in hell.  

jmog Senior Member
Sat, Sep 21, 2024 10:17 PM
posted by geeblock

If you want an echo chamber I can quit posting and u guys can just have a board that just criticizes the dems if u want. 

For the 80th time, if you believe anyone here, save QO, doesn’t criticize Trump and the Rs you really aren’t reading at all.

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 53 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Sep 21, 2024 10:48 PM

Put the word salads on the back burner. 

This is not the endorsement that ANY candidate wants 😂 

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 116 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Sep 22, 2024 3:05 AM
posted by geeblock

Answer the question, Kamala

gut Senior Member
Sun, Sep 22, 2024 3:06 AM
posted by jmog

For the 80th time, if you believe anyone here, save QO, doesn’t criticize Trump and the Rs you really aren’t reading at all.

He's not a low information voter...he's a high misinformation voter. 
Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Sun, Sep 22, 2024 11:18 AM
posted by jmog

An obligatory “Trump’s can be an idiot” at the end of a four paragraph regurgitation of Fox News talking points does not make an impartial forum.

Sun, Sep 22, 2024 12:04 PM

So I guess we all have to say why we are not going to vote for Trump in a way to satisfy the Kamala voters?

Yeah, fuck off.

I've said many times, in many ways, that I'm not going to vote for Trump. I've also explained why. For example, his infringing upon 2A to satisfy a handful of authoritarian/statist activists is a non- starter for me. I'm not the only one in here who thinks about things like that. 

As for the plethora of anti+Trump innumerations all anybody has to do is go look through the Disgusted With the Trump Administrations thread to find what they are seeking, or discover what they feel like they need. We've all done that for the better part of 10 years already. Bitching about Trump is a very easy thing to do. In fact, you can find it in this very thread.

No, I think the problem is that Kamala voters won't state obvious problems with her and they don't like it when others don't play along with the whataboutisms and the bothsidesisms.

The fact is that Kamala is new to the bitch fest and is going to get criticisms and scrutiny. It's her turn now. And part of the usual is defending your stances and that's not always easy to articulate, which is normal for many people. And cell phone autocorrect can sometimes work against people, too, making it sometimes tricky to formulate a good opinion. That's happened to everybody here, I'd bet.

You can want Kamala to win all you want. In fact I want her to win, too. I've explained that several times already, although I'd bet that nobody likes my reasons 😂  

Sun, Sep 22, 2024 12:15 PM

Also, I don't think it's a good idea to make politics an identity. Right or left. Because as far as establishment politics goes, I think that's where the Horseshoe Theory stings true.

The establishment right and establishment left are closer to each other than they are to the people. That's why it's often called the Duopoly or Uniparty. It's also, imo, the reason why the IRS union, the Cheney's, the intelligence communities, etc are endorsing Kamala. Because she wants war and censorship, not to mention confiscation of guns using govt force.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Sep 22, 2024 12:39 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Well, nobody should be too shocked about eating domesticated animals when one of the Haitian warlords eats humans lol 

(it's a joke, so don't get too wound up and pretend that your skin is melting off while being a trope yourself)

You're obviously a racist ............ by OC standards

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Sep 22, 2024 12:44 PM
posted by gut

Answer the question, Kamala

" I came from a middle class family ............... " 

--- with both parents being PHD degreed.

Sun, Sep 22, 2024 1:34 PM
posted by QuakerOats

You're obviously a racist ............ by OC standards

You forgot transphobe. Because, you know, I spoke medical facts.

Sun, Sep 22, 2024 2:31 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

So I guess we all have to say why we are not going to vote for Trump in a way to satisfy the Kamala voters?

Yeah, fuck off.

It’s not all about you.  I wasn’t thinking of you when I replied to jmog.  

If you let 100 objective people read through this place, I’d be willing to bet they’d consider it very right leaning.  That’s fine - it’s just the makeup of this crowd.  

Ironman92 Administrator
56,729 posts 167 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Sep 22, 2024 2:39 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

If you let 100 objective people read through this place, I’d be willing to bet they’d consider it very right leaning.  That’s fine - it’s just the makeup of this crowd.  

100 people read through this place??

Gonna need more boob pics or something

Sun, Sep 22, 2024 2:44 PM
posted by Ironman92

100 people read through this place??

Gonna need more boob pics or something

At one time there were lots of those floating around here. Including competitions!

jmog Senior Member
Sun, Sep 22, 2024 3:14 PM

An obligatory “Trump’s can be an idiot” at the end of a four paragraph regurgitation of Fox News talking points does not make an impartial forum.

That would be funny if it were truly the only critique he gets on here.
jmog Senior Member
Sun, Sep 22, 2024 3:18 PM

Maybe reading the threads are past your purview as well, as CHS said, we all criticized his actual policies and the way he acted during his campaign all the time. 

I spoke many times how I didn’t like how his admin handled COVID. 

But yeah, we all just said “he’s an idiot” once in awhile to appease you.  

gut Senior Member
Sun, Sep 22, 2024 3:41 PM

Only because you're much further left than you believe yourself to be.  Kind of like "moderate" Ptown.
Sun, Sep 22, 2024 3:45 PM
posted by gut
Only because you're much further left than you believe yourself to be.  Kind of like "moderate" Ptown.

That may be part of it - my own political bias.  I still think this place leans right heavily.  That’s not a bad thing, it’s just the facts  

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login