2024 Presidential Election Thread

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Tue, Oct 15, 2024 1:33 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Well, if you don't bring up something that you think might be important to discuss, that others might not know about, that's not our fault. Why not make a topic about it?

The last section of your post is almost impossible for me to read clearly, not sure what your brothers uncles neighbors cousins girlfriend had to say.

No I don’t think it deserves a topic or is newsworthy, just as the Colorado story isn’t very newsworthy unless you live there. It is being used to push a certain agenda and obviously is working 

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 53 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Oct 15, 2024 1:49 PM
posted by geeblock

It is being used to push a certain agenda and obviously is working 

Yes, that's what people are pointing out. Thank you, for finally agreeing!

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 203 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Oct 15, 2024 2:48 PM

The great thing about the great replacement theory is that the people who yell about it the most actually are society's most easily replaced.

Tue, Oct 15, 2024 4:03 PM
posted by Heretic

The great thing about the great replacement theory is that the people who yell about it the most actually are society's most easily replaced.

College grads working as telemarketers?

Tue, Oct 15, 2024 7:16 PM

So now Kamala has done an attack ad on Jill Stein (Green Party). Remember I recently said that a few  Michigan counties might be a sticking point for Kamala? There must be something to be said toward that. Not that those counties will go red. But Jill Stein could very well siphon off enough votes in important counties that would normally be safe blue votes. This is getting interesting!

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login