2024 Presidential Election Thread

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 53 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Oct 16, 2024 11:02 PM
posted by Ironman92

Yeah X is flooded with “She’s Done”

The clips weren’t great for her. She showed up 15 min late and her people waved FOX that they were done. 

Very combative 

It's because FOX kept interrupting her and not letting her filibuster with her story about how Trump controlled her every move. 

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 51 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 17, 2024 1:06 AM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Oh, no. Magically no. Over time, yes. It's like any voting area. 

You can read books and histories of Nixons campaign and his southern strategy to start, and then books on Reagan's southern campaign too by his campaign officials from back in the day. 

Areas change over time. Look at Ohio as an example over the last 20 years. 

Demographics and belief systems may change in certain areas/states over time, heck, California used to be a red state.

That doesn’t mean the parties switched sides for God’s sake, No way you can beeline the parties switched sides yet make fun of someone for believing in the great replacement theory. Thats just asinine.

The party platforms didn’t switch, some of their voting constituencies did, but not their platforms.

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 53 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 17, 2024 1:11 AM

I think the parties are in the midst of switching sides right now. What's more, the switch is all but complete. 

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 51 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 17, 2024 1:12 AM

After watching Harris on Fox here’s my wish….

She loses…because she’s the Democrat version of Sarah Palin…a moron who got picked because of her genitals (and skin color in her case) and she should just go away.

Also, if Trump wins we can know for sure we don’t have to see that asshole campaigning in 4 years.  We can get 2 new faces in there.

Only 4 years of an asshole rather than 4 years of a moron and then Trump running again in 4 years,

I just want the nonsense to stop.

Let’s get back to sensible politicians….Obama and his two opponents. Bush and his 2, Tulsi, Vance, Vivek, etc.

The last 3 elections have just been the worse sets of candidates in my 45 years on this planet.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login