2024 Presidential Election Thread

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 53 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 17, 2024 1:47 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

I respect your opinion.  It's just an interesting thing in politics, as in other areas, two people can be intelligent, yet have the exact opposite reaction after having seen and heard the exact same thing.

Did you watch either her interview with CtG or the one with Dracula last night?

BR1986FB Senior Member
27,923 posts 125 reps Joined Feb 2010
Thu, Oct 17, 2024 2:00 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

I disagree and here is why. 

The Harris team reached out to FOX/Dracula, probably with the understanding that she wasn't going to get her hand held. She had days to prepare better content than a filibuster. But she just kept repeating that she was a victim of Trump. Now, I call that as a bunch of horse shit. But I also listened to her interview with Charlemagne tha God where she explained that she keeps repeating what she says because she is "disciplined". That is HER terminology and explanation for why she conducts herself in the way that she does. That is her strategy. 

One thing about Baier is that many in those circles, by the way he interviews, don't pick up on which party (Blue/Red) he favors and he prefers it this way. That's why I had no idea how this would go last night. I completely agree with you that she should've expected certain questions and been better prepared for them other than her standard "but Trump" answers.

And her answer to the "we want to move forward" or whatever the exact verbiage was, when Baier basically said "move forward from what? Your regime has created this problem over the last 3.5 years" and her answer of "I'm not Joe Biden" and deflecting to Trump again was pretty weak.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Thu, Oct 17, 2024 2:26 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Did you watch either her interview with CtG or the one with Dracula last night?

I watched last night's interview.

Thu, Oct 17, 2024 2:35 PM

I watched last night's interview.

Ok, so I find it interesting that you make the claim that what I said about her was an opinion. Because I watched her explain her reasoning and quoted it here. It's a fact. Not my opinion. 

I can say it's a fact because it wasn't a circumstance where she said a partial sentence and then I filled in the rest based on what I thought she meant. It's not my opinion. 

Thu, Oct 17, 2024 4:15 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Ok, so I find it interesting that you make the claim that what I said about her was an opinion. Because I watched her explain her reasoning and quoted it here. It's a fact. Not my opinion. 

I can say it's a fact because it wasn't a circumstance where she said a partial sentence and then I filled in the rest based on what I thought she meant. It's not my opinion. 

I'm talking about the opinion that she was ineffective in her interview, whereas someone else watches it and thinks the opposite.  

Thu, Oct 17, 2024 4:47 PM

I'm talking about the opinion that she was ineffective in her interview, whereas someone else watches it and thinks the opposite.  

That wasn't my opinion. I said that he didn't attack her, that he kept interrupt her when she tried to filibuster.

So, there's that.

Thu, Oct 17, 2024 7:07 PM

I'm curious about those states that still have Kennedy on the ballot. Are those Kennedy voters still considered Democrat? 

And then the states where he was able to have his name taken off the ballot, will those same type of voters just swing their vote to Kamala or Jill Stein?

Thu, Oct 17, 2024 7:27 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

That wasn't my opinion. I said that he didn't attack her, that he kept interrupt her when she tried to filibuster.

So, there's that.

I wasn’t meaning you personally.  It is an observation that two people can watch the same thing and see it two totally different ways.

Thu, Oct 17, 2024 8:21 PM

In my opinion I think that Kamala needs to make herself the center of everything she says. She needs to sell herself to those who might be persuaded. She's got less than 3 weeks left, she's got to do this. 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login