2020 Presidential Election thread

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 9:20 AM

Curriculum has drastically changed from the time I was in high school in the late 80's. 

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 9:21 AM

Just to further irritate.

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 9:30 AM

this sums up trumpcare plan

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1319456023040540673?s=20

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 10:37 AM
posted by geeblock

Lol this is like a repeat of the 2016 but her emails. When you don’t have any policy for healthcare, covid, no stimulus plan, no policies at all for that matter, you just have to destrqct people with conspiracies and try to convince them the other guy is worse than me 

Mind numbing.

If you want to talk policies - highly successful ones; let's do it:

Taxes - reduced marginal tax rates and expanded tax credits for the middle class resulting in substantially more take-home pay for families, so they can better take care of themselves - it is their labor; it should be their money.  Also cut corporate tax rates to a level where American companies can compete globally, resulting in a tremendous hiring surge; lowest unemployment in history; and huge private capex spending.

Regulations - reduced asinine regulations so that small businesses can survive and prosper, resulting in an economic boom and significantly more jobs and hiring.  A job is better than a handout.

Energy - reduced asinine regulations to unleash the resources we have been gifted with to make our nation energy independent.  The prices we pay for heating homes is incredibly low, a major benefit to seniors and others on fixed incomes.  Side benefit -- no more wars in the middle east over oil.

Foreign policy - defeated ISIS; terrorism in check; no new wars; bringing troops home; NATO paying their fair share.

Trade - pulled out of horrific trade deals and reconstructed a good deal USMCA.  Took on China which has been stealing us bling, and bringing manufacturing back:  +700,000 new mfg jobs.

COVID - halted China travel saving tens of thousands of lives.  Marshaled one of the greatest private/public efforts in history to turn back the virus and further save 2 million lives. 

Should I continue? 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 10:42 AM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Yes, the NYT taxes only tell part of the story. I will say the NYT has a better track record than say the Post. Tax returns do tell part of the story, yes. The rest of the Trump Organization is a black hole where we have zero idea how the Trumps could be using or misusing their platform for personal use. 

There could be smoke about Biden, but I have seen so much smoke with the Trump organization over the years too, yet zero on the board here about it. 

While yes there is a laptop, the FBI neither confirmed nor denied other stuff. So, don't get head of yourself. The DOJ itself is partisan and you know i, just like how you would say the same thing about the Obama DOJ. 

As I said about Russia too, until there is the Biden campaign manager in jail, kinda hard to say it is worse than Russia. 

This board is so funny sometimes on just either ignoring or playing off all the shady Trump stuff yet screams to high heaven about Hunter. 

The two main Biden partners in the deal are felons >> WIRE FRAUD

Take care.

geeblock Member
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 10:43 AM
posted by QuakerOats

Mind numbing.

If you want to talk policies - highly successful ones; let's do it:

Taxes - reduced marginal tax rates and expanded tax credits for the middle class resulting in substantially more take-home pay for families, so they can better take care of themselves - it is their labor; it should be their money.  Also cut corporate tax rates to a level where American companies can compete globally, resulting in a tremendous hiring surge; lowest unemployment in history; and huge private capex spending.

Regulations - reduced asinine regulations so that small businesses can survive and prosper, resulting in an economic boom and significantly more jobs and hiring.  A job is better than a handout.

Energy - reduced asinine regulations to unleash the resources we have been gifted with to make our nation energy independent.  The prices we pay for heating homes is incredibly low, a major benefit to seniors and others on fixed incomes.  Side benefit -- no more wars in the middle east over oil.

Foreign policy - defeated ISIS; terrorism in check; no new wars; bringing troops home; NATO paying their fair share.

Trade - pulled out of horrific trade deals and reconstructed a good deal USMCA.  Took on China which has been stealing us bling, and bringing manufacturing back:  +700,000 new mfg jobs.

COVID - halted China travel saving tens of thousands of lives.  Marshaled one of the greatest private/public efforts in history to turn back the virus and further save 2 million lives. 

Should I continue? 

sure
QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 10:48 AM
posted by geeblock

Much better healthcare.. beautiful healthcare 

It is not for the government to steal the productive labor from one person in order for it to give healthcare to another person.

Get in the game.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 10:50 AM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Yeah, go ahead and focus on Hunter and how that really will impact a Biden administration while turning a blind eye on the Trump kids. 

Your bias is showing. 

Get the fuck out of here. 

It is about JOE Biden selling out America to a communist regime to enrich his family using Hunter as the conduit. 

Christ sakes, can we draw up a flow chart for you ??

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 10:52 AM
posted by justincredible

BTW, this lady is a state representative. And has been since 2010, apparently.

Literally mind numbing

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 10:57 AM
posted by geeblock
sure

So what you are saying is that you have nothing to comeback with?

geeblock Member
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 10:59 AM
posted by Spock

So what you are saying is that you have nothing to comeback with?

No i wanted to know more?

Automatik Senior Member
15,737 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 11:07 AM

I love the banging on the China travel ban drum. Then just throwing out imaginary number of "lives saved."

Bringing up H1N1 further adds to the laughs.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 11:11 AM

BTW - with regard to last night's debate which Trump easily won and revealed Biden to be the typical lifetime, personally-enriching, swamp, no-action politician, it was intriguing to hear Biden literally say he would do away with the oil industry.  Just amazing, and no it was not one his standard, dementia-driven 10 gaffes a day comment; this is where we are headed under a Harris/Biden whacko ticket.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 11:17 AM
posted by Automatik

I love the banging on the China travel ban drum. Then just throwing out imaginary number of "lives saved."

Bringing up H1N1 further adds to the laughs.

It's basic math.  The "SCIENCE" said, we will lose over 2.2 million people; so by instituting a multitude of policies we have only lost 200,000+. 

2.2 million minus .2 million = 2 million lives saved. 

If barack had done that, you would be genuflecting in awe of his ability to save 2 million from this scourge. 

(Of course barack/biden watched 60 MILLION get H1N1 ......and what did they do:  order the CDC to stop counting cases). 

Automatik Senior Member
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 11:20 AM

Links to the science?

sportchampps Senior Member
7,527 posts 36 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 11:32 AM
posted by Automatik

Links to the science?

You can look up the paper by Neil Furguson. He did many models showing the number of deaths America would have based on different scenarios. If we did nothing and at all his projections had America having 2.2 million deaths. 

Automatik Senior Member
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 11:33 AM

I know the study. China travel ban = 2 mil saved. GOT IT.

geeblock Member
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 11:58 AM
posted by QuakerOats

It is not for the government to steal the productive labor from one person in order for it to give healthcare to another person.

Get in the game.

I wont have time to play golf.

kizer permanente Senior Member
1,309 posts 18 reps Joined Aug 2017
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 1:05 PM

So looks like Trump has a secret weapon for this election. He’s got new states voting for him.  He just told a reporter he’s leading in states that you don’t know about. 

Big, if true. 

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 1:08 PM

I am guessing he is referring to internal polls.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login