2020 Presidential Election thread

Spock Senior Member
5,271 posts 9 reps Joined Jul 2013
Sat, Aug 15, 2020 7:38 AM
posted by sportchampps

Honestly I think people will be better able to determine if Biden/Trump is really losing it when they debate. I hope we get to see an actual debate with both candidates on the same stage. I dont care if there’s an audience but we need a debate with both candidates on a stage together. 

If Biden can stand there with Kamala he can stand there with Trump.

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Aug 15, 2020 8:42 PM

LMFAO, Ptown might actually be right - Biden doesn't have dementia, he's just WWWWAAAAAAYYYYY dumber than we ever realized.

I can't believe Politico wrote this.  The timing of it, with the convention this week, is almost even more shocking.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/08/14/obama-biden-relationship-393570

"Biden’s own academic career was unimpressive—he repeated the third grade, earned all Cs and Ds in his first three semesters at the University of Delaware except for As in P.E., a B in “Great English Writers” and an F in ROTC, and graduated 76th in his Syracuse Law School class of 85 students."

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Aug 15, 2020 10:52 PM

We’re slamming a guy for repeating third grade and graduating at the bottom of his law school class? 

SportsAndLady Senior Member
39,070 posts 24 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Aug 15, 2020 10:57 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

We’re slamming a guy for repeating third grade and graduating at the bottom of his law school class? 

It’s a pretty moderate website here on the OC

And guts not right-wing

gut Senior Member
Sat, Aug 15, 2020 10:59 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

It’s a pretty moderate website here on the OC

And guts not right-wing

LOL, are you jackasses serious?!?  He's running for POTUS, not head janitor.

That article is the Politico - last I checked, NOT a right-wing website.  I bet even you did better than C's and D's in college.

Sat, Aug 15, 2020 11:05 PM

He’s obviously done well in spite of all that. I just think it’s a reach to point out he repeated third grade. What a fucking idiot nine year old he was. Carry on calling us jackasses though because we don’t agree with you. 

gut Senior Member
Sun, Aug 16, 2020 1:46 AM

He’s obviously done well in spite of all that. I just think it’s a reach to point out he repeated third grade. What a fucking idiot nine year old he was. Carry on calling us jackasses though because we don’t agree with you. 

How many non-morons do you know that repeated the 3rd grade?

How many "smart" people do you know that came in at the bottom of their college class?

People mocked W and Trump for being stupid.  And I'm pretty sure Biden's grades were worse at much less competitive schools.

The evidence is pretty clear that Biden possesses below average intelligence.  And that was before dementia. 

gut Senior Member
Sun, Aug 16, 2020 1:57 AM

Let me just sum this up:

Trump is an idiot.  Biden is validated bigger idiot...AND has dementia. 

Fuck all of you I'm voting for JJ

Sun, Aug 16, 2020 2:04 AM
posted by gut

Will wait to see what Spock says. 
Rotinaj Senior Member
7,878 posts 49 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Aug 16, 2020 4:56 AM
posted by gut

How many "smart" people do you know that came in at the bottom of their college class?

People mocked W and Trump for being stupid.  And I'm pretty sure Biden's grades were worse at much less competitive schools.

The evidence is pretty clear that Biden possesses below average intelligence.  And that was before dementia. 

Drunk posting isn't your strong suit.

Spock Senior Member
Sun, Aug 16, 2020 8:56 AM
Will wait to see what Spock says. 

You defending this is unreal.  You are always quick to respond but with almost zero substance.  Just attacking posters.  

Friend, take the dumbest kid in your 3rd class, think about who they were in HS getting d's...... I guess you would vote for them?

Sun, Aug 16, 2020 9:50 AM

gut knows he loses this argument because CC is on his side 

queencitybuckeye Senior Member
8,068 posts 120 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Aug 16, 2020 10:09 AM
posted by Spock

You defending this is unreal.  You are always quick to respond but with almost zero substance.  Just attacking posters.  

Friend, take the dumbest kid in your 3rd class, think about who they were in HS getting d's...... I guess you would vote for them?

I'd guess they're more likely to become a gym teacher in Bumfuck, Ohio
Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Aug 16, 2020 11:04 AM

posted by Spock

Instead, we just read your posts on this site. And you saying someone else has zero substance to their posts...that is the definition of comical.
Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Aug 16, 2020 11:15 AM

For more substance, I'm just wondering how we, as a country, got to the point where our top choices to be our fucking leader are:

1. A fucking dumbass who might be going senile.

2. A fucking dumbass who can't go more than two sentences without saying something so mindbogglingly false/stupid that he also might be going senile.

All this says to me is that we need fewer politicians because I can make better choices as to anything than these fucks and have gotten to the point where I openly hate the simple fact that a bunch of fucking morons have any control over anything I do. Even if my "respect" for the law basically has me doing what I want regardless of what is considered legal, right or whatever.

Back in the day, there was a little thing called "decimation" where if your army wasn't getting shit done, you'd have 10% of them killed via random selection as a message to the rest. If I was king for a day, every damn politician on the state or federal level would be subject to that. Well, I might go higher than 10% (I don't know, 85%?) because I'm not sure that's a strong enough number to send the message that needs sent. And that's how to actually drain the swamp, as opposed to simply replacing an established swamp with your family and friends who aren't qualified to run night shift at a 7/11 without constant supervision.

Before anyone asks, yes, despite sleeping the last 7-8 hours, I'm still drunk from last night.

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Aug 16, 2020 11:36 AM
posted by gut

Let me just sum this up:

Trump is an idiot.  Biden is validated bigger idiot...AND has dementia. 

Fuck all of you I'm voting for JJ

Look man, you are just saying Biden has dementia without any medical evidence or a valid medical perspective. It is just your word and point of view. 

You are claiming the campaign is actively hiding it from the American public. 

That is a hell of a statement from just saying Joe has lost a step or is not smart. I totally disagree with saying he has the issue without medical evidence. That is my point. 

Also, if people really cared about this you would see Biden trailing in the polls. You are not. 

In the end, voters may look at Biden and say, while he is not the sharpest tool in the shed, he is not as bad as Trump. I think that is hard to swallow for a lot of posters on here who just see them as the same. 

Sun, Aug 16, 2020 11:50 AM
posted by Heretic

For more substance, I'm just wondering how we, as a country, got to the point where our top choices to be our fucking leader are:

1. A fucking dumbass who might be going senile.

2. A fucking dumbass who can't go more than two sentences without saying something so mindbogglingly false/stupid that he also might be going senile.

All this says to me is that we need fewer politicians because I can make better choices as to anything than these fucks and have gotten to the point where I openly hate the simple fact that a bunch of fucking morons have any control over anything I do. Even if my "respect" for the law basically has me doing what I want regardless of what is considered legal, right or whatever.

Back in the day, there was a little thing called "decimation" where if your army wasn't getting shit done, you'd have 10% of them killed via random selection as a message to the rest. If I was king for a day, every damn politician on the state or federal level would be subject to that. Well, I might go higher than 10% (I don't know, 85%?) because I'm not sure that's a strong enough number to send the message that needs sent. And that's how to actually drain the swamp, as opposed to simply replacing an established swamp with your family and friends who aren't qualified to run night shift at a 7/11 without constant supervision.

Before anyone asks, yes, despite sleeping the last 7-8 hours, I'm still drunk from last night.

“Giant douche vs shit sandwich” South Park episode has never been more accurate  

Spock Senior Member
Sun, Aug 16, 2020 12:03 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Look man, you are just saying Biden has dementia without any medical evidence or a valid medical perspective. It is just your word and point of view. 

You are claiming the campaign is actively hiding it from the American public. 

That is a hell of a statement from just saying Joe has lost a step or is not smart. I totally disagree with saying he has the issue without medical evidence. That is my point. 

Also, if people really cared about this you would see Biden trailing in the polls. You are not. 

In the end, voters may look at Biden and say, while he is not the sharpest tool in the shed, he is not as bad as Trump. I think that is hard to swallow for a lot of posters on here who just see them as the same. 

They surely arent trying to hide the fact that they are hiding/shielding him.  Thats leads most to believe that he is not healthy

Spock Senior Member
Sun, Aug 16, 2020 12:05 PM
posted by Heretic

All this says to me is that we need fewer politicians 

Let me remind you, Trump isnt a politician.  
Fab4Runner Tits McGee
6,997 posts 64 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Aug 16, 2020 12:29 PM
posted by Spock
Let me remind you, Trump isnt a politician.  

He is literally the President, thus a politician. 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login