This could be resolutions, places you plan to travel, projects for your house, or whatever.
My current list:
- Move. After downsizing into our current house we've decided it's not quite working out. We'll spend the rest of the winter getting our house ready to sell and get serious about finding a new place in the Spring.
- Brew more beer. I added a lot of new brewing equipment over Christmas, and finally have a kegerator (3 taps) setup so I have no excuses.
- Do more woodworking projects. My garage isn't the ideal workshop setup, but I can definitely build stuff if I want to. Spent most of the day yesterday working on a floating entertainment stand for our basement television and really enjoyed building it. One of the requirements of the new house is a better spot for a dedicated workshop.
- Stop wasting time watching tv. My rule for the year, once I finish my re-watch of Breaking Bad (6 episodes left) is to not rewatch anything I've already seen unless I'm actively doing something else. No mindless binging of Parks and Rec, The Office, Seinfeld, etc.
- Clean up my eating. It's been rough for a while and I'm feeling it. I've been fat before, I'm not doing it again.