Progressives, part 3...

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 12:56 PM

Lol can’t corroborate isn’t the same as saying she doesn’t exist  

geeblock Member
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 1:02 PM

If it turns out to be fake I’ll apologize and you can bring it up every time I post for next two years every time I post lol 

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 1:07 PM
posted by geeblock

If it turns out to be fake I’ll apologize and you can bring it up every time I post for next two years every time I post lol 

I’m not even going to blame you. Journalists do absolute dick to confirm stories anymore. If this were true, where is the person arrested for raping a 10 year old? Why was the story pushed by an abortion activist Dr. as the only source? And it magically happened right after the Supreme Court decision? Hilarious that the White House repeated it though. 

superman Senior Member
4,377 posts 71 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 1:55 PM
posted by iclfan2

I’m not even going to blame you. Journalists do absolute dick to confirm stories anymore. If this were true, where is the person arrested for raping a 10 year old? Why was the story pushed by an abortion activist Dr. as the only source? And it magically happened right after the Supreme Court decision? Hilarious that the White House repeated it though. 

I'm pretty sure you called this one as fishy.  Well done

superman Senior Member
4,377 posts 71 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 1:59 PM

Seems like there should be a pretty quick resolution to this. The doctor that pushed the story should be prosecuted if they didn't report the offender.  

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 2:12 PM
posted by geeblock

How about apologizing for accusing me of not caring about a 10 year old rape victim who may not even be real?

jmog Senior Member
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 2:17 PM
posted by iclfan2

I wouldn’t blame Geeblock if he just shared the story as we all fall victim to BS stories from journalists nowadays.

However, once you use this sad, probably made up, story to accuse other people of not caring about 10 year old rape victims you are an ass hat and can go fuck your self.

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 4:13 PM

It doesn't seem Democrats believe in state rights, at all.  Otherwise they'd be using this to flip state legislatures and governor offices.

Same reason they talk about ending the filibuster and packing the courts, because those two things stand in the way of running roughshod over state rights.

I realize the filibuster is a relatively modern invention.  But if you do away with it, then we're just going to get whipsawed back-and-forth between shitty laws.

geeblock Member
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 7:14 PM
posted by jmog

How about apologizing for accusing me of not caring about a 10 year old rape victim who may not even be real?

It doesn’t change ur stance but ok 

geeblock Member
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 7:15 PM
posted by jmog

I wouldn’t blame Geeblock if he just shared the story as we all fall victim to BS stories from journalists nowadays.

However, once you use this sad, probably made up, story to accuse other people of not caring about 10 year old rape victims you are an ass hat and can go fuck your self.

Let’s not go overboard that the story isn’t tru tho 

geeblock Member
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 7:17 PM

Literally the post y are going wild in isn’t saying it’s not true. It’s saying they couldn’t get the records. It’s a difference from saying it’s not true 

geeblock Member
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 7:22 PM

Outside of that article that was conjecture if it wasn’t true is there not more? 

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 7:30 PM
posted by geeblock

Literally the post y are going wild in isn’t saying it’s not true. It’s saying they couldn’t get the records. It’s a difference from saying it’s not true 

You want to sift through the bullshit go read the law yourself.  Don't rely on spoon fed morsels from the media or politicians.  Or my interpretation.  When you read it its not that hard to understand that a 10yr old pregnant girl legally can terminate in Ohio and it would not be difficult to do so.  That is why I sensed from the beginning something else was afoot.  The only question now is did they totally make it up.

jmog Senior Member
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 7:33 PM
posted by geeblock

Outside of that article that was conjecture if it wasn’t true is there not more? 

It’s real easy to prove a positive (the 10 year old rape victim exists) since all doctors are mandatory reporters and there would be a police report somewhere.

It’s impossible to prove a negative, that she doesn’t exist.

This is why the burden of proof is always on the positive and therefore anyone writing or using this story should have given evidence it was true and not just one abortion supporting doctor telling the story.

Still think I don’t care about 10 year old rape victims ass hat?

jmog Senior Member
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 7:36 PM
posted by majorspark

You want to sift through the bullshit go read the law yourself.  Don't rely on spoon fed morsels from the media or politicians.  Or my interpretation.  When you read it its not that hard to understand that a 10yr old pregnant girl legally can terminate in Ohio and it would not be difficult to do so.  That is why I sensed from the beginning something else was afoot.  The only question now is did they totally make it up.

Ass hat would rather just share a heart breaking story that probably isn’t true than read the law.

And he will be an ass hat until he realizes accusing people of not caring about a 10 year old rape victim is not the right thing to do, unless the person literally says “she don’t matter”.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 7:55 PM

Still a damn good thread.  

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 9:22 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Still a damn good thread.  

You’ve also enjoyed eight days of jmog demanding an apology that clearly isn’t coming?

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 9:48 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

You’ve also enjoyed eight days of jmog demanding an apology that clearly isn’t coming?

Just shows that over 12.5 or 13 years or whatever that this site still is capable of bringing the lulz!

jmog Senior Member
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 11:48 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Yeah, hard to expect people to have integrity in 2022.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Mon, Jul 11, 2022 8:19 PM
posted by jmog

Yeah, hard to expect people to have integrity in 2022.

We’re an anonymous message board.  I don’t think it matters.  Geeblock could be a 400 lb guy living in his mom’s basement in Nepal for all you know.  Kizer could be in a Canadian prison for animal rape.  Who cares what they think of another anonymous name.  No one will ever know the difference.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login