Progressives, part 3...

kizer permanente Senior Member
1,309 posts 18 reps Joined Aug 2017
Tue, Jul 5, 2022 4:51 PM
posted by jmog

Point out where I said “it shouldn’t happen”? 

If you can’t then you owe an apology. 

I literally said that Ohio’s law is too restrictive and caused a problem like this.

So now I hate little girls and am a sociopath?

Well, congratulations on proving you are dumber than QO or Spock I guess.

Show me where I said that because this statistically is small that the Ohio law is fine and this girl should suffer. 

Instead you will find I actually said the opposite.

The only time I brought up rape as an outlier for abortion is when people use the outlier to say it should be legal for any reason under the Sun because of rape/incest/etc when those make up a fraction of a percent or abortion cases.

I NEVER said that a 10 year old girl who was raped should have to carry to term. 

Prove I did or fuck off.

You started the whole debate with the most idiotic statement  “ The myth that abortions are needed for the health of the mother to keep her from dying is a laughable misnomer of modern medicine.”  Blatantly saying it just doesn’t exist. Then tried to further your point by stating stats saying wElL oNlY 700 pEopLe dIeD” 

You sure have a funny way of showing your empathy, dick.  

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jul 5, 2022 6:23 PM
posted by kizer permanente

You started the whole debate with the most idiotic statement  “ The myth that abortions are needed for the health of the mother to keep her from dying is a laughable misnomer of modern medicine.”  Blatantly saying it just doesn’t exist. Then tried to further your point by stating stats saying wElL oNlY 700 pEopLe dIeD” 

You sure have a funny way of showing your empathy, dick.  

The first statement was true, statistically modern medicine women aren’t dying during child birth.

That doesn’t mean that it doesn’t happen, 700 in the US over millions  statistically zero, but that is still 700.

Using 0.001% to justify abortion is idiotic.

Also, none of that has anything to do with the 10 year old rape case.

You said something that I didn’t, that I didn’t care about that 10 year old because I used statistics to talk about the broad topic of abortion.

So find where I said SHE didn’t matter or just admit your wrong and an ass.

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jul 5, 2022 7:56 PM

Lol. I’ll cut the seriousness with a state senator twerking for votes. 

Al Bundy Senior Member
4,526 posts 40 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Jul 6, 2022 11:31 AM
posted by jmog

I didn’t care about that 10 year old because I used statistics to talk about the broad topic of abortion.

No empathy from jmog. I don't think that we have any broads left on this site, so it probably doesn't matter, but they would prefer to be called women, ladies, females, or even chicks.
Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Wed, Jul 6, 2022 12:18 PM
posted by Al Bundy
No empathy from jmog. I don't think that we have any broads left on this site, so it probably doesn't matter, but they would prefer to be called women, ladies, females, or even chicks.

99.765% of the time “broad” is used, it is intended to be synonymous with”wide”.  So the instances of men referring to women as “broads” is statistically zero.  We still have sympathy if it happens though.

I was a great wrestler in high school

Thu, Jul 7, 2022 7:57 PM

NYC is trash, let criminals go and charge this guy. I’m also calling Bs on that 10 year old abortion case.

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Thu, Jul 7, 2022 8:01 PM
posted by iclfan2

NYC is trash, let criminals go and charge this guy. I’m also calling Bs on that 10 year old abortion case.

Good post rex

geeblock Member
Thu, Jul 7, 2022 8:03 PM

You hate on every person I post on Twitter then post this guy lol 

Thu, Jul 7, 2022 8:08 PM
posted by geeblock

You hate on every person I post on Twitter then post this guy lol 

You posted PatriotTake. This is literally a video. I dunno how you can compare the two. I don’t post “opinions”. 

geeblock Member
Thu, Jul 7, 2022 8:11 PM
posted by iclfan2

You posted PatriotTake. This is literally a video. I dunno how you can compare the two. I don’t post “opinions”. 

Ok bizzaro Rex 

Thu, Jul 7, 2022 8:13 PM
posted by geeblock

Ok bizzaro Rex 

Opinion on the actual video? It’s literally a thread about progressives. You’re welcome for not filling it up with idiots taking their small children to drag shows. 

Feel free to start a thread about shitty conservatives. I have a bunch. Starting with the idiots in Georgia voting for Walker. Among the other idiots MTG and Boebert. 

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Thu, Jul 7, 2022 9:52 PM
posted by iclfan2

I’ve been in NYC for four days.  Having a great time.  The city is much like it is every time I’ve been here going back to 1989.

Thu, Jul 7, 2022 10:17 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

I’ve been in NYC for four days.  Having a great time.  The city is much like it is every time I’ve been here going back to 1989.

I think you know what I meant, but glad you’re enjoying it. Different strokes for different folks, but I have no interest in visiting again.

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 12:04 AM

Like I said earlier in the thread, a pregnant 10yr old in Ohio under the current law a legal termination is permitted. I smelled a political op. 

https://nypost.com/2022/07/09/biden-faces-doubt-over-story-of-10-year-old-rape-victim/

jmog Senior Member
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 7:15 AM
posted by majorspark

Like I said earlier in the thread, a pregnant 10yr old in Ohio under the current law a legal termination is permitted. I smelled a political op. 

https://nypost.com/2022/07/09/biden-faces-doubt-over-story-of-10-year-old-rape-victim/

Another reason to say fuck you to Kizer and geeblock from their BS on this thread.

superman Senior Member
4,377 posts 71 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 10:07 AM
posted by majorspark

End quote. Repeat the line.

rip34 Member
76 posts 6 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 10:43 AM
posted by majorspark

https://nypost.com/2022/07/09/biden-faces-doubt-over-story-of-10-year-old-rape-victim

If only we had a disinformation czar that would prosecute those that peddle this stuff on a national level. 🤔
geeblock Member
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 10:54 AM

Are you guys saying this girl wasn’t raped? She’s 10 years old. Or are you saying her abortion could have been done in Ohio? If you are saying she wasn’t raped that’s incredibly stupid. By definition having sex with a ten year old is rape. Either way she should have been allowed to get an abortion.

jmog Senior Member
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 11:03 AM
posted by geeblock

Are you guys saying this girl wasn’t raped? She’s 10 years old. Or are you saying her abortion could have been done in Ohio? If you are saying she wasn’t raped that’s incredibly stupid. By definition having sex with a ten year old is rape. Either way she should have been allowed to get an abortion.

Good Lord Geeblock, go fuck yourself.

They are saying two things:

1. If she exists she would have been allowed a termination in a Ohio under Ohio law.

2. The Indiana doctor appears to have made the story up as doctors are MANDATORY reporters and there are no reports of a 10 year old being raped recently in Ohio.

Even left leaning snopes has said they can’t corroborate this story.

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Jul 10, 2022 12:52 PM
posted by jmog

Even left leaning snopes has said they can’t corroborate this story.

but but but....what if it's a false flag operation perpetrated by QAnon?

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login