Progressives, part 3...

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Jun 25, 2022 5:24 PM
posted by geeblock

Never go full retard 

You use that word and are an educator? You do realize that’s like the N word for people wirh disabilities right?

Good lord.

Facts

700 women die each year in the US from birth/pregnancy complications.

3.7 million births per year.

That’s 0.01%.

That’s nearly zero, like I said.

Still want to call me names or do you want to apologize for sticking your foot in your mouth again and using the R word like a moron?

jmog Senior Member
Sat, Jun 25, 2022 5:25 PM
posted by Fletch

he has gone full retard

Apparently it’s just the teachers in here who love that word, you and geeblock both are morons.

jmog Senior Member
Sat, Jun 25, 2022 5:26 PM
posted by geeblock

Stats and data guy says “nearly zero” I’m crying 

I gave the stats and data, care to refute them? 

Ironman92 Administrator
56,729 posts 164 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Jun 25, 2022 5:46 PM
posted by jmog

Apparently it’s just the teachers in here who love that word, you and geeblock both are morons.

And the other teacher keeps chiming in and talking about dicks.

kizer permanente Senior Member
1,309 posts 18 reps Joined Aug 2017
Sat, Jun 25, 2022 6:14 PM
posted by jmog

posted by jmog

You use that word and are an educator? You do realize that’s like the N word for people wirh disabilities right?

Good lord.

Facts

That’s 0.01%.

Still want to call me names or do you want to apologize for sticking your foot in your mouth again and using the R word like a moron?

How many pregnancies are terminated so they don’t end up in death. Bro.. it’s like you’re not even trying to be honest? Ectopic pregnancIes alone make up 100,000 a year in the US.  And you’re over here like … who gives a fuck if 100k women die a year.. it’s statistically  low!!  lol  wow. 

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Jun 25, 2022 6:26 PM
posted by kizer permanente
posted by jmog

How many pregnancies are terminated so they don’t end up in death. Bro.. it’s like you’re not even trying to be honest? Ectopic pregnancIes alone make up 100,000 a year in the US.  And you’re over here like … who gives a fuck if 100k women die a year.. it’s statistically  low!!  lol  wow. 

This is not going to happen.  Women are not going to be dying in droves.

Sat, Jun 25, 2022 6:45 PM
posted by majorspark

This is not going to happen.  Women are not going to be dying in droves.

Why bc you say so? The guys who’s perfectly fine with abortion bans? 

majorspark Senior Member
Sat, Jun 25, 2022 7:06 PM

Why bc you say so? The guys who’s perfectly fine with abortion bans? 

It's a scare tactic used to lather people up and I know you are smart enough to know that.  I am also not for a blanket ban on abortion.  If the mother's life is in danger and the baby has to be removed, if it's viable you do what you can to save it.  If not it dies.

Sat, Jun 25, 2022 7:53 PM
posted by majorspark

It's a scare tactic used to lather people up and I know you are smart enough to know that.  I am also not for a blanket ban on abortion.  If the mother's life is in danger and the baby has to be removed, if it's viable you do what you can to save it.  If not it dies.

We had Ohio senators vote on the bill then when asked why they voted one a ban without contingencies like rape and incest they said they should have researched it better. So I don’t have a ton of faith our legislators did their job. 

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Sat, Jun 25, 2022 8:38 PM
posted by jmog

Good lord.

Facts

That’s 0.01%.

Ask the 700 families how they feel.. and I apologize for the r word I was repeating what was just said. It’s def not my thing. That has nothing to do with the point. Like he said the number is lower because maybe they terminate the pregnancy. U really have lost it since trump lost jmog 

geeblock Member
Sat, Jun 25, 2022 8:41 PM
posted by jmog

Those are like real people man. Would u feel the same if it was your family?

geeblock Member
Sat, Jun 25, 2022 8:49 PM

And as I’ve said before My argument is more about personal rights not abortion.. I could care less about your opinion about any of it

Automatik Senior Member
15,737 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Jun 25, 2022 9:31 PM
posted by jmog

Notice I said serious complications and nearly zero. 

Other than ectopic pregnancies women aren’t dying from being pregnant/child birth like in the past.

The myth that abortions are needed for the health of the mother to keep her from dying is a laughable misnomer of modern medicine.

How many times have you been called a knowitall in your life? Has to be over 1000.

jmog Senior Member
Sat, Jun 25, 2022 9:33 PM
posted by jmog

Good lord.

Facts

That’s 0.01%.

Stop being obtuse. No one here is saying ectopic should not be able to be taken out.

That statement is on the level of stupidity of QO, don’t go that stupid Kizer, you’re better educated than that.

I have not seen a single prolifer on this board, even CC and QO, say ectopic pregnancies should be carried.

Ectopic was legal to abort before RvW and will still be after.

Don’t be that dumb.

jmog Senior Member
Sat, Jun 25, 2022 9:35 PM
posted by geeblock

Ask the 700 families how they feel.. and I apologize for the r word I was repeating what was just said. It’s def not my thing. That has nothing to do with the point. Like he said the number is lower because maybe they terminate the pregnancy. U really have lost it since trump lost jmog 

Statistics prove you wrong so you resort to the R slur and saying I lost it? 

You can’t be serious right now right? You went off the rails and still believe I lost it?

jmog Senior Member
Sat, Jun 25, 2022 9:36 PM
posted by geeblock

Those are like real people man. Would u feel the same if it was your family?

Every death is tragic, but what I said is factually true. In modern medicine there is no statistical evidence that women are at any serious risk of death in pregnancies outside of ectopic, which is a totally different topic as both mother and baby will die if the embryo isn’t removed.

jmog Senior Member
Sat, Jun 25, 2022 9:39 PM
posted by geeblock

And as I’ve said before My argument is more about personal rights not abortion.. I could care less about your opinion about any of it

Given that biology says life begins at conception, that life has value and has rights. That’s not opinion  

jmog Senior Member
Sat, Jun 25, 2022 9:42 PM
posted by Automatik

How many times have you been called a knowitall in your life? Has to be over 1000.

Care to dispute the facts rather than resort to ad hominem?

Sat, Jun 25, 2022 9:56 PM
posted by jmog

Stop being obtuse. No one here is saying ectopic should not be able to be taken out.

That statement is on the level of stupidity of QO, don’t go that stupid Kizer, you’re better educated than that.

I have not seen a single prolifer on this board, even CC and QO, say ectopic pregnancies should be carried.

Ectopic was legal to abort before RvW and will still be after.

Don’t be that dumb.

Dude our own state brought forth legislation that said you had to implant an ectopic pregnancy in the womb instead of aborting it. Something every doctor said wasn’t possible. And that was BEFORE the SCOTUS overturned Roe V Wade. The flood gates are open now.   

majorspark Senior Member
Sun, Jun 26, 2022 12:58 AM

We had Ohio senators vote on the bill then when asked why they voted one a ban without contingencies like rape and incest they said they should have researched it better. So I don’t have a ton of faith our legislators did their job. 

Which Ohio senators?  Name them.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login