Disgusted with the Biden administration

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Sep 2, 2022 10:39 AM

President Unity gives the most horrifically divisive speech in US history.  Nice props too:  blood red curtains, Marines flanked at attention....jfc

Feel honored though to have been upgraded from a mere deplorable to a semi-fascist, domestic terrorist.  

We're headed for very rough waters if they keep this shit up. 

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Fri, Sep 2, 2022 10:43 AM

tough day for the fuck your feelings crowd

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Sep 2, 2022 11:50 AM
posted by geeblock

tough day for the fuck your feelings crowd

Even you are smart enough to know there is a difference between saying FJB and Biden has dementia and the President of the US calling his political rivals terrorists

Come on geeblock, any level headed leftist would see last nights speech as problematic.

If Trump had said democrats are terrorists you would be all up in arms about it

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Fri, Sep 2, 2022 12:27 PM
posted by jmog

Even you are smart enough to know there is a difference between saying FJB and Biden has dementia and the President of the US calling his political rivals terrorists

Come on geeblock, any level headed leftist would see last nights speech as problematic.

If Trump had said democrats are terrorists you would be all up in arms about it

i just thought it was funny

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Sep 2, 2022 12:48 PM
posted by QuakerOats

President Unity gives the most horrifically divisive speech in US history.  Nice props too:  blood red curtains, Marines flanked at attention....jfc

Definitely bad optics.

Republicans mock 'demagogic' Biden speech on threats to democracy with  'blood red lighting backdrop' | Fox News

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 201 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Sep 2, 2022 1:29 PM

I'm just here for the comedy that's Quaker virtue-signaling about optics and divisiveness after he spent four years jacking off to virtually everything the last guy said and did.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Sep 2, 2022 1:58 PM

I don't think Trump said mainstream democrats were semi-fascist terrorists. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, Sep 2, 2022 2:00 PM
posted by majorspark

Definitely bad optics.

Republicans mock 'demagogic' Biden speech on threats to democracy with  'blood red lighting backdrop' | Fox News

When they run out of ice cream…

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 114 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Sep 2, 2022 3:01 PM
posted by Heretic

I'm just here for the comedy that's Quaker virtue-signaling about optics and divisiveness after he spent four years jacking off to virtually everything the last guy said and did.

The blind partisanship has gotten ridiculous.  But it's really rotten when the  media parrots this rhetoric, and then are shocked when Trump or Desantis come along playing their own game.

I suppose it's refreshing that the Dems have finally come up with something other than "But Republicans are racist!".

Pretty sure if Trump wins in 2024 and there's a riot that the media will come up with some more friendly/patriotic than "insurrection".

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Sep 2, 2022 10:35 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Biden didn’t say mainstream republicans were fascists either.  He talked about MAGA Trump worshippers who are just as bad as the AOC wing but with higher numbers.  

Perhaps you don't know how political demagogues work.  They conflate the extreme with the mainstream with just enough deniability. 

gut Senior Member
Fri, Sep 2, 2022 11:58 PM
posted by majorspark

Perhaps you don't know how political demagogues work.  They conflate the extreme with the mainstream with just enough deniability. 

I've noted, in the past, that Biden is basically Trump without the mean tweets.  He lies, he demagogues, and his family even profits off selling influence.

We survived Obama, and Trump...and we'll survive Biden.  But, gosh, this feels like the Steelers between Bradshaw and Roethlisberger.  And Biden is definitely Bubby Brister....

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Sep 3, 2022 1:13 AM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Biden didn’t say mainstream republicans were fascists either.  He talked about MAGA Trump worshippers who are just as bad as the AOC wing but with higher numbers.  

Biden is an out of touch fool.  Trump is a threat.  On that point I will agree with Biden.

Everyone who isn’t Liz Cheney is a MAGA republican to them. The word fascist has no meaning anymore. They love to point out questioning elections, when the current voice of the White House questioned 2016 and the Georgia governorship. I was told questioning elections wasn’t allowed. 

I have 0 interest in Trump, in fact I hope he gets a charge so he doesn’t run, but I’d 100% be called a MAGA republican by them. #deathsantis

gut Senior Member
Sun, Sep 4, 2022 10:06 AM
posted by iclfan2

I have 0 interest in Trump, in fact I hope he gets a charge so he doesn’t run, but I’d 100% be called a MAGA republican by them. #deathsantis

Turns out, a convicted felon can run, even from prison.  And if he gets convicted, he might have to run so he can pardon himself!

So a felon can run for POTUS, but in most states can't vote...

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Sun, Sep 4, 2022 11:02 AM

I didn’t watch his speech and don’t plan on watching any future ones.  I think Lee Corso probably would have a better grasp of things.

The all red Big Brother closeups from this picture are pretty funny though.  Polititards never are too busy to work up shit like that.  The actual setting is very benign.  

Sun, Sep 4, 2022 11:10 AM
posted by majorspark

Trump has called dems fascists.  So what?  That is all political theatre.  It’s been going on since forever.  Trying to conjure up outrage about it is what keeps eyes on 24 hour news stations.  That’s about it’s only productive outlet.

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Sep 5, 2022 2:24 PM

Another liberal run city ruined their water system. Let’s blame the whites!

QuakerOats Senior Member
Tue, Sep 6, 2022 10:17 AM
posted by iclfan2

Gotta love the new terminology invented on a weekly basis by the wokesters. 

There is no such thing as environmental racism, but there is stupidity. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Wed, Sep 7, 2022 11:36 AM

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/09/democrats_dangerously_copy_the_tactics_of_famous_fascists.html

Despite the gaslighting, it is the leftists that are the fascists. 

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 201 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Sep 7, 2022 12:04 PM
posted by QuakerOats

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/09/democrats_dangerously_copy_the_tactics_of_famous_fascists.html

Despite the gaslighting, it is the leftists that are the fascists. 

View obtained from site that appears to be the definition of gaslighting.

Wed, Sep 7, 2022 12:16 PM
posted by iclfan2

You highlight a typical problem with people who blindly vote.  Yes, Jacksonians will elect democrats even if the candidate is legally dead.  But also consider that Mississippi is a solidly republican state for all statewide offices - including oversight to things like water systems.  Having lived outside of Birmingham, AL for several years, I saw this dynamic first hand.  Birmingham city is also very poor and democratic.  But like Jackson, its water system serves a bigger area than just the city and is greatly influenced in its operations by a republican state executive system.  Neither political dynamic will change in Birmingham no matter how many democratic city politicians face criminal charges or how many republican state politicians face criminal charges.

Thinking one side of this two party system is the right one is the first mistake we make.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login