Disgusted with the Biden administration

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Aug 9, 2022 7:25 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Why you say that? You know a former  President cannot remove classified material as they leave. 

Hell,Republicans blasted Sandy Berger for doing the same. 

They can also declassify anything they want. And when did anyone raid Hillary’s house? Fuck the government, just don’t be a clown. I hope Trump gets tried with something, I don’t want him to run anyway. 

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Aug 9, 2022 7:39 PM
posted by iclfan2

They can also declassify anything they want. And when did anyone raid Hillary’s house? Fuck the government, just don’t be a clown. I hope Trump gets tried with something, I don’t want him to run anyway. 

I don't know, but let's see exactly what they were looking for and their rational. 

If I had to guess, like most things, I don't think it is as bad as Trump supporters claim or as close to nailing Trump as liberals claim either. 

Tue, Aug 9, 2022 7:50 PM

Also, no word on thanking Biden for signing the CHIP act today? Plenty of Ohioians there today at the signing. 

Intel is not happening without it. 

Site prep has started on the facility with a ground breaking in the coming weeks. Still on target for 2025 opening. Game changer for the region and state. 

Heard today 40 additional companies that support Intel are looking at sites in Central Ohio. 

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Aug 9, 2022 7:50 PM

I don't know pretty "sloppy" stuffing classified documents down you pants. 

Tue, Aug 9, 2022 7:53 PM
posted by majorspark

I don't know pretty "sloppy" stuffing classified documents down you pants. 

Apparently Trump liked to flush notes, so in the same ball park.

queencitybuckeye Senior Member
8,068 posts 120 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Aug 9, 2022 8:07 PM

let's the investigation play out and let's see how serious or political it is. 

The former is in question, there's very little doubt as to the latter.
gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Aug 9, 2022 8:30 PM
posted by queencitybuckeye
The former is in question, there's very little doubt as to the latter.

I mean, it's not like they made a big show of arresting Roger Stone or anything.

gut Senior Member
Tue, Aug 9, 2022 8:33 PM

Or 5, maybe let's the investigation play out and let's see how serious or political it is. 

We know nothing about why they were there, so it is all conjecture.

It's been reported by CBS, The Hill, and NYT that they were there because of the Congressional Records act.  And it's also been reported that negotiations had been ongoing to return records.

We've seen this play out, over and over, for 5+ years now.  I think we have a pretty good idea what it's all about.

I mean, how many times are you going to take the bait before you start to wise up?

Tue, Aug 9, 2022 8:37 PM
posted by gut

It's been reported by CBS, The Hill, and NYT that they were there because of the Congressional Records act.  And it's also been reported that negotiations had been ongoing to return records.

We've seen this play out, over and over, for 5+ years now.  I think we have a pretty good idea what it's all about.

I mean, how many times are you going to take the bait before you start to wise up?

Until the evidence and documents are unsealed, you don't know that or anything for sure. 

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Aug 9, 2022 9:39 PM

Apparently Trump liked to flush notes, so in the same ball park.

Don't be fooled.  There are much better ways of disposing of documents.  Trump is not flushing notes down the toilet and Sandy Berger took one for the team.

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Wed, Aug 10, 2022 7:23 AM

Gestapo tactics here,  no fish were caught.  If so it would have been leaked already.

They are waiting for the “unnamed” source that the fake news always quotes then they plant the evidence.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Wed, Aug 10, 2022 8:10 AM
posted by Fletch

Gestapo tactics here,  no fish were caught.  If so it would have been leaked already.

They are waiting for the “unnamed” source that the fake news always quotes then they plant the evidence.

Okay Alex Jones

Automatik Senior Member
15,737 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Aug 10, 2022 11:17 AM

The Fox News reaction clips from the raid have been fucking gold. Fear mongering at it’s finest. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Aug 10, 2022 12:07 PM

Why you say that? You know a former  President cannot remove classified material as they leave. 

LOL ........ as if they raided Sandy Berger's house with loaded weapons for nine hours after he literally stole documents and walked out of the NA building. 

For Christ's sake, Hillary had a server full of massive amounts of REAL classified information in her home, then bleach-bit 33,000 emails that were under subpoena, on top of destroying cell phones etc.....    She walks with not even a slap on the wrist.  And let's not even start on the Bidens. 

There are two sets of justice at the federal level, and it is fully plain to see.  When you weaponize the security state against political opponents, we lose our republic. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Wed, Aug 10, 2022 12:12 PM
posted by gut

I mean, it's not like they made a big show of arresting Roger Stone or anything.

Or the KGB-style arrest of Peter Navarro.  The purposeful intimidation and persecution of innocent (republican) Americans is criminal. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/07/15/judge-questions-feds-tactics-in-navarro-arrest-00046085

gut Senior Member
Wed, Aug 10, 2022 1:26 PM

Ptown: "Trump is slippery because he hates leaving a paper trail.  Doesn't like putting things in writing or email.  Shreds and flushes papers down the toilet"

Also Ptown: "Let's wait and see what incriminating evidence they find in those papers 18 months after Trump left the WH"

Wed, Aug 10, 2022 1:55 PM
posted by gut

Ptown: "Trump is slippery because he hates leaving a paper trail.  Doesn't like putting things in writing or email.  Shreds and flushes papers down the toilet"

Also Ptown: "Let's wait and see what incriminating evidence they find in those papers 18 months after Trump left the WH"

Didn't say that. I said apparently, which is just conjecture or a guess from the same NYT story you saw. 

Could be something, could be nothing. I don't know. 

Ironman92 Administrator
56,729 posts 164 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Aug 10, 2022 3:59 PM

Unemployment rate at -3.5% or something

Feels like 30% in southern Ohio….those effers don’t have jobs.

I believe the don’t work pill heads are at least 5%….then a similar % of non hardcore druggies, then a smaller % of those that are unable to work.

I have a very difficult time believing 965 out of 1000 able and in the calculated age bracket people have jobs. It doesn’t even feel close.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Wed, Aug 10, 2022 4:33 PM
posted by Ironman92

I believe the don’t work pill heads are at least 5%….then a similar % of non hardcore druggies, then a smaller % of those that are unable to work.

I have a very difficult time believing 965 out of 1000 able and in the calculated age bracket people have jobs. It doesn’t even feel close.

I think the unemployment rate commonly cited attempts to account for what you cite.  3.5% of those able and willing go work.  Addicts and other mentally unfit people are outside of that estimate.  On top of that, southern Ohio probably has a higher portion of those types than lots of other places.  So I have no doubt you’re seeing way more than 3.5% of adults in that area walking around with no job.  

QuakerOats Senior Member
Wed, Aug 10, 2022 4:35 PM
posted by Ironman92

It's not close.  

Labor participation rate remains very poor.  

Until we stop paying people not to work, we will bear the brunt of the horrible labor crisis. 

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CIVPART

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login