Disgusted with the Biden administration

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Apr 18, 2022 4:29 PM

Better yet, the Easter bunny had to show him where to go .....

My God

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Apr 18, 2022 5:49 PM
posted by QuakerOats

My God

Stop it, he’s clearly fine. 

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Apr 18, 2022 5:59 PM
posted by iclfan2

Was probably Jen Psaki in the easter bunny suit.

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Mon, Apr 18, 2022 8:06 PM

The 25th amendment is coming after the pubs take the house and senate.  He will fail a cognitive test and fail it bad.

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Apr 18, 2022 8:30 PM

That then Kamala?  God help us.

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Apr 18, 2022 9:54 PM
posted by iclfan2

Remember when “moderate” ptown made fun of any of us who suggested he had dementia?

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Apr 18, 2022 10:17 PM
posted by justincredible

If it's still in effect when I fly to DC in May I'm just going to take an hour long shit.

Looks like I can just take my normal 30 minute dump.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Tue, Apr 19, 2022 10:16 AM
posted by majorspark

That then Kamala?  God help us.

Yep ........better off going the Weekend at Bernies route.  Keep him propped up until both of them can be removed from office. 

8,788 posts 20 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Apr 19, 2022 11:25 AM
posted by QuakerOats

My God

Ah yes, because the RNC has no reason at all to highlight he is losing it. 

Tue, Apr 19, 2022 11:28 AM
posted by jmog

Remember when “moderate” ptown made fun of any of us who suggested he had dementia?

Are you a doctor that has treated him and know for certain he has it?

That is my point. It is one thing to suggest he lost a step or is getting old and a completely different one to say he in fact had dementia and has lost it.

Apparently the nuance is lost on you. 

I'm not denying he is old, too old in my view, but not willing to say yep, he has dementia. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Tue, Apr 19, 2022 12:16 PM

You don't just 'lose it' with dementia; it is generally a slow process of cognitive decline.  Those who have gone through the process with their parents or others can fairly easily identify the signs evident with those afflicted.  Biden does not have full blown Alzheimers; he does not have full blown dementia, but he does have dementia-related cognitive decline and it will only get worse.  There is a reason why they hid him in the basement for 90% of the campaign.  The family and the handlers are complicit in elder abuse in my opinion, on top of a fraud on the voters. 

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Apr 19, 2022 1:21 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Are you a doctor that has treated him and know for certain he has it?

That is my point. It is one thing to suggest he lost a step or is getting old and a completely different one to say he in fact had dementia and has lost it.

Apparently the nuance is lost on you. 

I'm not denying he is old, too old in my view, but not willing to say yep, he has dementia. 

I don’t care if you call it dementia or Alzheimer’s, anyone who watches him when he is in front of people now can EASILY see he has one of those even without a medical degree.

You don’t need a medical degree to see that someone is drowning when they are yanked out of a pool.

You don’t need a medical degree to say someone has the flu or food poisoning if they are puking everywhere.

You don’t need a medical degree to tell someone has a mental illness if they are out running around naked outside screaming at the invisible flying monster.

I mean come on, be realistic. 

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Tue, Apr 19, 2022 1:29 PM

I have seen first hand the decline and death from both.  He is 100% a year or 2 away from complete decline.  It is 100% that before the end of his term,  he will not be able to run this country ( if he even is right now)

Tue, Apr 19, 2022 1:43 PM
posted by jmog

I don’t care if you call it dementia or Alzheimer’s, anyone who watches him when he is in front of people now can EASILY see he has one of those even without a medical degree.

You don’t need a medical degree to see that someone is drowning when they are yanked out of a pool.

You don’t need a medical degree to say someone has the flu or food poisoning if they are puking everywhere.

You don’t need a medical degree to tell someone has a mental illness if they are out running around naked outside screaming at the invisible flying monster.

I mean come on, be realistic. 

Curious, are seeing full clips, full events, have you attended an in-person event with him? Have you actually talked to him? Or, are you just watching snippets and edited clips?

Are you a trained medical professional that can make that call just from video clips? 

Also, are you really comparing a serious medical diagnosis to drowning? 

Again, it is one thing to suggest he is getting old, which I agree. It is another to say he has a severe medical condition. 

Do you just look at people all the time and give them a medical diagnosis? Are you people watching and saying, yep they have cancer, look at that. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Tue, Apr 19, 2022 3:20 PM

Several of us here have gone through the process with our parents, and anyone who has understands exactly what is going on with biden. 

I just want to know, who is actually making all the presidential decisions; who is operating as the president? 

Tue, Apr 19, 2022 5:21 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Several of us here have gone through the process with our parents, and anyone who has understands exactly what is going on with biden. 

I just want to know, who is actually making all the presidential decisions; who is operating as the president? 

Understood, but unless you are actually there in person or see the day to day and not video clips, it is hard to make a definitive medical diagnosis.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Tue, Apr 19, 2022 6:24 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Understood, but unless you are actually there in person or see the day to day and not video clips, it is hard to make a definitive medical diagnosis.

Being that he’s the president, it’s reasonable for people to make an opinion based upon their observations - medical doctor training or not.  The fact that this is even being debated is a sad reflection on who our presidential candidates are.  This guy should be off spending his last years with his grandkids - just like many others in the congress.

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Apr 19, 2022 6:26 PM
posted by QuakerOats

The secretary of housing and urban development, like Designated Survivor. 
Tue, Apr 19, 2022 7:29 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Being that he’s the president, it’s reasonable for people to make an opinion based upon their observations - medical doctor training or not.  The fact that this is even being debated is a sad reflection on who our presidential candidates are.  This guy should be off spending his last years with his grandkids - just like many others in the congress.

Oh I agree it should be a discussion point. As I said, he is too old. Same with Feinstein in the Senate.  But, to go right to oh he has dementia is a stretch. 

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Apr 19, 2022 7:41 PM

Didn’t he just announce he’s running again? That’s asinine

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login