Trump. The convicted felon

CenterBHSFan 333 - I'm only half evil
7,259 posts 51 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Jun 5, 2024 5:50 PM

So I'm caught up on what Merrick Garland, I think. Apparently he is refusing to turn over any communications between his office and Willis's/Bragg's office. 

I wonder if he can be considered a "kindly old man who means well"?

Devils Advocate Brudda o da bomber
4,899 posts 100 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Jun 5, 2024 6:25 PM
posted by jmog

Serious question, not poking back...

When Bill Clinton paid off his affair woman should he have also got a jail sentence (suspended), probation, and drug testing?

***** Yes, if he used campaign funds to pay for it *****

Also, when Hilary Clinton was found to have done the exact same thing (campaign finance fraud) to fund the Steele Dossier, should she have got a jail sentence (suspended), probation, and drug testing other than the $8000 fine she paid?

****** she reached an agreement to no wrong doing. If they would have chosen to go to trial and she was fount guilty, absolutely I would have agreed to what ever was allowed by law as a penalty*******

If Trump wasn’t such a raging dick, people probably not have pursued such measures. I do not want former Presidents to go to jail for such petty shit.  If found guilty of the Jan 6 or Georgia crap, I believe there would be no other choice but prison. 

I think the best thing the Governor to do politically is to commute it before Trump sucks out an appeal in the next decade. He will prolly be dead before a this is done wi

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 6:56 PM

So a lot of people watch Biden's reaction here as a malicious smile.

I disagree, completely. I don't think Biden heard the question very well, and therefore had no idea what the reporter was talking about about.

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Wed, Jun 5, 2024 11:08 PM

When The Young Turks are acknowledging that this was a sham/trumped up charges…you know the dems have a problem. 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRKCc3GS/

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Jun 6, 2024 2:11 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-classified-docs-judge-expands-hearing-consider-unlawful-appointment-special-counsel-jack-smith

Florida case getting iffy also.  

Former Attorney General Ed Meese, who served under former President Reagan, filed an amicus brief in the case, in which he argues that Attorney General Merrick Garland’s appointment of Smith as special counsel – a private citizen at the time – is in violation of the Appointments Clause of the Constitution. 

"Not clothed in the authority of the federal government, Smith is a modern example of the naked emperor," the brief states. 

"Improperly appointed, he has no more authority to represent the United States in this Court than Bryce Harper, Taylor Swift, or Jeff Bezos," they argued. 

Meese argues that the "illegality" of Smith’s appointment is "sufficient to sink Smith’s petition, and the Court should deny review." 

Fri, Jun 7, 2024 12:24 AM
posted by jmog

When The Young Turks are acknowledging that this was a sham/trumped up charges…you know the dems have a problem. 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRKCc3GS/

I don't do tiktok, is there a YouTube version?

Tue, Jun 11, 2024 12:18 AM

This vid has a trial lawyer and a prosecutor laying out the big problems of this trial, which includes leaving items out of the indictment that popped up during the trial. Doesn't look good.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Tue, Jun 11, 2024 12:24 PM

What does the "Trump got railroaded" crowd think of Hunter's conviction?  He was also found guilty in an overwhelmingly Blue state by a Trump appointed judge.  Seems like the Deep State missed on this one.

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 39 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jun 11, 2024 12:38 PM

He committed a crime.  Don't like the law.  He should not go to jail.  He is not running for POTUS.  He will be pardoned by his dad after the election.

Tue, Jun 11, 2024 1:11 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

What does the "Trump got railroaded" crowd think of Hunter's conviction?  He was also found guilty in an overwhelmingly Blue state by a Trump appointed judge.  Seems like the Deep State missed on this one.

I think you should be able to own a gun even if you drink, smoke marijuana, use crack or even smoke cigarettes. They are all considered mind altering drugs, yeah?

" Shall not be infringed'

Tue, Jun 11, 2024 1:12 PM
posted by majorspark

He committed a crime.  Don't like the law.  He should not go to jail.  He is not running for POTUS.  He will be pardoned by his dad after the election.

Yeah, it's a crime, which is rather ... stupid, imo. I agree with this post.

Edit:

The judge should schedule sentencing for July 12th.

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 39 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jun 11, 2024 1:19 PM

I also have sympathy for Hunter.  He was not the favored son.  He was his dads bagman.  Probably more than physical attraction when he fucked his dead brothers wife.

Tue, Jun 11, 2024 4:28 PM

Seems like the Deep State missed on this one.

Seems the attempted smarm missed on this one.

Tue, Jun 11, 2024 5:02 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Seems the attempted smarm missed on this one.

It's not smarm.  We've spent two weeks listening to arguments of how Trump was railroaded due to a perfect political storm.  Okay.  So how about this?  It seems like the dems/libs who, according to the MAGA crowd are powerful and sophisticated enough to get a former president convicted to BS crimes, failed here. 

Tue, Jun 11, 2024 7:07 PM

*sigh*

Hunter Biden is not running for any office. Therefore he has no political opponents who have skin in that particular game. 

What was missing in Hunter Biden's indictment that popped up in court and he was convicted on it?

How long was Hunter Biden's "crime" out of statute before he was charged?

Are these Maga-only questions? Are these political questions? Should the Dems be the only ones who should pose these questions? 

Would you feel better if nobody asked any questions at all?

Tue, Jun 11, 2024 7:33 PM

I will say that Hunter Biden had numerous govt sectors and 99% of the media go out of their way to lie, censor and ban people's voices to protect him and by extension Joe Biden. You couldn't even link somebody the article in DMs. Hell, even Joe Biden lied about the laptop story.

Was the same done for Trump?

No? Why not?

Tue, Jun 11, 2024 7:33 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

*sigh*

Hunter Biden is not running for any office. Therefore he has no political opponents who have skin in that particular game. 

What was missing in Hunter Biden's indictment that popped up in court and he was convicted on it?

How long was Hunter Biden's "crime" out of statute before he was charged?

Are these Maga-only questions? Are these political questions? Should the Dems be the only ones who should pose these questions? 

Would you feel better if nobody asked any questions at all?

I’ve heard how Trump is persecuted since 2016.  I’ve heard how Hunter is persecuted to get to his dad since 2020.  I guess both sides got their wish and curse simultaneously.   A Mexican standoff.

sportchampps Senior Member
7,527 posts 36 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Jun 11, 2024 11:00 PM

Not to mention they waiting for the statute of limitations on what was the biggest issues in the case. They also tried to give him immunity from everything but thank goodness the judge stopped that.

Biden is saying he will not pardon his son but we all know he will once the election is over. So what will liberals say when he goes back on his word. Also pretty funny he was at a anti gun rally after his son was charged with a gun crime

Wed, Jun 12, 2024 11:11 AM

I wouldn't care if Biden pardoned his son. It would be different if Hunter was a violent murderer, for sure.

What I care about is all the govt agencies and their Spooks doing whatever they could do to protect him. 

Wed, Jun 12, 2024 11:17 AM

I’ve heard how Trump is persecuted since 2016.  I’ve heard how Hunter is persecuted to get to his dad since 2020.  I guess both sides got their wish and curse simultaneously.   A Mexican standoff.

Answers none of my questions. 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login