Impressed by the Trump administration part II

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 7:00 PM
posted by justincredible

I like Arby’s every now and then. Fucking snobs. 

I used to like Arby's roast beef...last few times I had it I wanted to throw up.

Fab4Runner Tits McGee
6,997 posts 64 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 7:06 PM
posted by justincredible

Arby's is good, but their chicken is not better than any of the aforementioned. 

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 7:08 PM
posted by justincredible

Arby’s is for poor people /sleeper

kizer permanente Senior Member
1,309 posts 18 reps Joined Aug 2017
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 7:15 PM
posted by Fab4Runner

It ain’t rax tho  

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 7:59 PM
posted by Fab4Runner

I've never had chicken from Arby's. But yeah, I'd assume that's 100% accurate.

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 8:12 PM

Sup guys, talking about food? Someone mentioned the Popeye’s chicken sandwich. I had it once. It’s good but I’m not going out of my way to get it. I think I like Canes best. 

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 8:41 PM

Chick-fil-A all day. Try their new brownie. Holy crap is it good. 

jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 8:44 PM
posted by kizer permanente

That’s quite an accomplishment. That’s very impactful for Americans lives lol 

So steps towards actual peace in the Middle East doesn’t affect American lives?

Come on Kizer, you can’t be serious with that one...right?

jmog Senior Member
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 8:52 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Sup guys, talking about food? Someone mentioned the Popeye’s chicken sandwich. I had it once. It’s good but I’m not going out of my way to get it. I think I like Canes best. 

Canes with their sauce is the best chicken strips. The bread you get with it is really good too.

CFA sandwich with waffle fries and CFA sauce on both the sandwich and fries is the best chicken sandwich situation out there.

Fri, Oct 23, 2020 9:05 PM
posted by jmog

So steps towards actual peace in the Middle East doesn’t affect American lives?

Come on Kizer, you can’t be serious with that one...right?

Baby steps are great I suppose. Do you really think there will ever be peace In the Middle East, especially anything involving Israel?  This does nothing for Americans lives like i said. this doesn’t make the region significantly safer. This doesn’t change anti-semitism in the region. 

jmog Senior Member
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 9:08 PM

Baby steps are great I suppose. Do you really think there will ever be peace In the Middle East, especially anything involving Israel?  This does nothing for Americans lives like i said. this doesn’t make the region significantly safer. This doesn’t change anti-semitism in the region. 

So brokered peace deals with what, about half a dozen majority Muslim countries in the ME with Israel now does nothing for peace in the Middle East?

Come on, I will say again, you can’t be serious.

Brokered, even if just short term, peace in that region directly affects American lives (look at the wars, terrorism, etc) and you would have to be the left version of QO not to admit that.

Fri, Oct 23, 2020 9:25 PM
posted by jmog

So brokered peace deals with what, about half a dozen majority Muslim countries in the ME with Israel now does nothing for peace in the Middle East?

Come on, I will say again, you can’t be serious.

Brokered, even if just short term, peace in that region directly affects American lives (look at the wars, terrorism, etc) and you would have to be the left version of QO not to admit that.

Ok dude. You’re right. I’m glad you’ll be able to sleep easier tonight knowing Sudan is joining Bahrain in recognizing Israel. I know it’s been weighing heavily on your mind. Congratulations. It will be the best 8 hours you ever had tonight! 

jmog Senior Member
Fri, Oct 23, 2020 9:47 PM

Ok dude. You’re right. I’m glad you’ll be able to sleep easier tonight knowing Sudan is joining Bahrain in recognizing Israel. I know it’s been weighing heavily on your mind. Congratulations. It will be the best 8 hours you ever had tonight! 

If I had a kid in the military I would definitely sleep better. Less chance he gets shipped to some stupid war over there.

You know this is true, but you won’t admit you’re wrong.

Fri, Oct 23, 2020 9:53 PM
posted by jmog

If I had a kid in the military I would definitely sleep better. Less chance he gets shipped to some stupid war over there.

You know this is true, but you won’t admit you’re wrong.

Couldn’t be further from the truth. 

But it doesn’t matter. It’s your personality. Its just who you are. You can’t help it. It’s equally my fault for feeding into your needs. My bad.  

majorspark Senior Member
5,459 posts 38 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sat, Oct 24, 2020 11:34 AM

Recognizing Jerusalem as the eternal capital of Israel, increasing energy security through domestic production, sidelining the Palestinians, and a tougher stance on Iran has provided leverage in dealing with these states individually and achieving peace deals.  More are going to come on board. 

I don't think the Chairman has supported any of these policies.  No doubt if he were able to achieve the same result many that are downplaying this would be waving olive branches in the street.

A great accomplishment  by "turn down the thermostat and put on a sweater" Jimmy Carter.  A peace between Egypt and Israel that has lasted nearly half a century.

jmog Senior Member
Sat, Oct 24, 2020 3:27 PM
posted by majorspark

Recognizing Jerusalem as the eternal capital of Israel, increasing energy security through domestic production, sidelining the Palestinians, and a tougher stance on Iran has provided leverage in dealing with these states individually and achieving peace deals.  More are going to come on board. 

I don't think the Chairman has supported any of these policies.  No doubt if he were able to achieve the same result many that are downplaying this would be waving olive branches in the street.

A great accomplishment  by "turn down the thermostat and put on a sweater" Jimmy Carter.  A peace between Egypt and Israel that has lasted nearly half a century.

No, Kizer says it has nothing to do with safety of Americans so you must be wrong.

sportchampps Senior Member
7,527 posts 36 reps Joined Nov 2009
Sun, Oct 25, 2020 3:27 AM

Going back to chicken I’m going to say it Zaxbys beats everyone

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Oct 26, 2020 11:49 AM

Nucor begins building $1.7B steel mill in Ky.

Nucor has broken ground on a 1.5 million-square-foot, $1.7 billion steel mill in Brandenburg, Ky., that will create 1,500 jobs at peak construction. The mill, which is expected to open in 2022, will produce 1.2 million tons of steel annually

Have a good week.

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Mon, Oct 26, 2020 2:16 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Nucor begins building $1.7B steel mill in Ky.

Nucor has broken ground on a 1.5 million-square-foot, $1.7 billion steel mill in Brandenburg, Ky., that will create 1,500 jobs at peak construction. The mill, which is expected to open in 2022, will produce 1.2 million tons of steel annually

Have a good week.

I know you like to attribute anything "good" that happens economically to Trump.  Even though the jury is still out on whether his steel tariffs had the desired effect, let's assume they were a net positive.  And then you would say that  Nucor's new plant is a direct result of Trump's economic genius.  So here's a question: Nucor built and commissioned several plants during Obama's term in office...were those successes similarly a direct result of the president?   What about the continued demise of the coal industry...in spite of Trump promising to make it flourish.  Why doesn't he apply that same economic genius to coal?  Besides your patented answer that Obama's regulation may be too much to overcome, why can't Trump make it work?   Could it be that coal, which has been on the demise for 30 years is simply continuing its long march to oblivion?  Could Nucor's success also be attributable to the continued demise of integrated steel capacity and the move to electric steel that has been underway for more than 40 years?

friendfromlowry Senior Member
7,778 posts 86 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Oct 26, 2020 3:02 PM

If Biden wins I wonder if we’ll continue to get updates about things being built and jobs created across the country. Or if those were only unique to Trump. 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login