Disgusted with the Biden administration

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Oct 13, 2022 6:41 PM
posted by geeblock

I'll pass on four years of unnecessary legislation on things that don't exist if his time in florida is any indication.

You’re so weird. If it wasn’t happening, why would you care? Just making good legislation to stop indoctrinating? And if you think gender ideology isn’t happening your just dumb, especially being an educator. 

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Thu, Oct 13, 2022 7:01 PM
posted by iclfan2

You’re so weird. If it wasn’t happening, why would you care? Just making good legislation to stop indoctrinating? And if you think gender ideology isn’t happening your just dumb, especially being an educator. 

Yea I mean what would I know. Just 27 years in education. 

Thu, Oct 13, 2022 8:18 PM
posted by geeblock

At one school. Congrat. It’s been proven, open your eyes. CRT has taken a back seat to the obscene gender ideology weirdos. It’s a simple google search. Or just literally look at libs of tik tok. You can’t say it doesn’t exist. Tell your people to stop taking kids to fucking drag shows 

All of your responses are just liberal talking points

geeblock Member
Fri, Oct 14, 2022 6:02 AM
posted by iclfan2

At one school. Congrat. It’s been proven, open your eyes. CRT has taken a back seat to the obscene gender ideology weirdos. It’s a simple google search. Or just literally look at libs of tik tok. You can’t say it doesn’t exist. Tell your people to stop taking kids to fucking drag shows 

All of your responses are just liberal talking points

Got it. 

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 14, 2022 10:02 AM
posted by iclfan2

At one school.

And he doesn't teach history or civics.  At least I hope not.
jmog Senior Member
7,737 posts 50 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 14, 2022 10:06 AM
posted by geeblock

So actual video, audio, and text book evidence doesn’t trump your 27 years of “trust me bro”?

I am not even saying it’s wide spread in every district in the country, but to deny it is happening at all is a rather idiotic take on things with all the evidence.

geeblock Member
Fri, Oct 14, 2022 10:28 AM

bUt gUiezE iT wUz oN tiK tOk lol. And I haven’t just taught in one school but In 5 different schools in the largest school district in ohio. So yea it’s Probly more credible than 5 or 10 viral videos on social media. 

That being said for every instance you can find of those you can find some racist trope also teaching something from the right . (But neither are common and are extremely rare)

What your forgetting is that teachers just like society at 50% conservative. So no they aren’t teaching CRT or grooming kids to be gay.  Also conservative teachers in school wouldn’t just stand by and let it happen. 

This is purely just another fear factor of the week for the GOP. 

Im not going to argue tho if you think it’s real then god bless.

geeblock Member
Fri, Oct 14, 2022 10:30 AM
posted by jmog

So actual video, audio, and text book evidence doesn’t trump your 27 years of “trust me bro”?

I am not even saying it’s wide spread in every district in the country, but to deny it is happening at all is a rather idiotic take on things with all the evidence.

Most of the “textbook” evidence I’ve seen wasn’t even real 

We have real problems in this country, give me a candidate who makes policies that he can talk about and how he will solve real problems. Florida is damn near dead last in education, he doesn’t have time for crt or don’t say gay to be honest 

jmog Senior Member
Fri, Oct 14, 2022 11:07 AM
posted by geeblock

Most of the “textbook” evidence I’ve seen wasn’t even real 

We have real problems in this country, give me a candidate who makes policies that he can talk about and how he will solve real problems. Florida is damn near dead last in education, he doesn’t have time for crt or don’t say gay to be honest 

So if it was Biden or Harris against DeSantis you would stick to the status quo? I hope you wouldn’t, but you also don’t believe drag shows have happened in schools, even when it has been recorded on video happening  

geeblock Member
Fri, Oct 14, 2022 11:17 AM
posted by jmog

So if it was Biden or Harris against DeSantis you would stick to the status quo? I hope you wouldn’t, but you also don’t believe drag shows have happened in schools, even when it has been recorded on video happening  

Ill never vote with the MAGA bros...most likely i wont vote this year.  I dont like any of them.  Hopefully ill have some type of option by then.

jmog Senior Member
Fri, Oct 14, 2022 1:10 PM
posted by geeblock

Ill never vote with the MAGA bros...most likely i wont vote this year.  I dont like any of them.  Hopefully ill have some type of option by then.

But if Tulsi G ends up running as a R you would label her a “MAGA bro” even though 2 years ago you would have backed her 100% if she beat Biden in the primaries because she had a D next to her name  

geeblock Member
Fri, Oct 14, 2022 1:14 PM
posted by jmog

But if Tulsi G ends up running as a R you would label her a “MAGA bro” even though 2 years ago you would have backed her 100% if she beat Biden in the primaries because she had a D next to her name  

I would  vote for her over desantis or trump for sure. I actually looked up her Vegas odds yesterday 

geeblock Member
Fri, Oct 14, 2022 1:14 PM
posted by jmog

I would  vote for her over desantis or trump for sure. I actually looked up her Vegas odds yesterday but let’s be honest, maga bros won’t accept her 

like_that 1st Team All-PWN
29,228 posts 321 reps Joined Apr 2010
Fri, Oct 14, 2022 3:05 PM
posted by justincredible

I don't really look at this thread often so this is a week or so late to the discussion, but...

DeSantis is about the only name out there that one, has a shot at winning the Presidency, and two, isn't a complete moron. Who can the Dems run that can beat him? He's a prototypical politician so I'd never fully trust him, but I think he knows how to play the game better than Trump ever did. He's not perfect (only Thomas Massie is so that's unfair (this is a joke, but only kinda)), but he's the clearcut top choice IMO.

A lot can happen by 2024, but I currently can't really see any dem that would hang with Desantis, especially in a debate.  The media will do their best to protect the dem candidate, but as you said Desantis and his team know how to play the game.  

jmog Senior Member
Fri, Oct 14, 2022 3:19 PM
posted by geeblock

I would  vote for her over desantis or trump for sure. I actually looked up her Vegas odds yesterday 

You realize that actual policy wise she isn’t much different than DeSantis right? 

sportchampps Senior Member
7,527 posts 36 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Oct 14, 2022 5:51 PM

I wants Tulsi as VP for Desantis

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Fri, Oct 14, 2022 6:17 PM
posted by sportchampps

That’s the ticket

Fri, Oct 14, 2022 7:15 PM
posted by sportchampps

No. 

geeblock Member
Fri, Oct 14, 2022 7:28 PM
posted by jmog

You realize that actual policy wise she isn’t much different than DeSantis right? 

Apparently not iclfan said no on her lol 

jmog Senior Member
Sat, Oct 15, 2022 5:36 PM
posted by sportchampps

I would like that ticket no matter which is on top of it  

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login