Disgusted with the Biden administration

geeblock Member
1,123 posts 0 reps Joined May 2018
Thu, May 12, 2022 1:41 PM
posted by kizer permanente

It's coming... Reagan promissed it and he's the Messiah.  So...

Meanwhile, the party that has no solutions ever continues to target almost everything but the things that actually help the people or that people actually care about.  instead of the economy or inflation lets worry about CRT, LGBT, Disney, etc

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/disney-copyrights-targeted-bill-proposed-195229655.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 12, 2022 1:42 PM
posted by geeblock

you mean tax cuts for the rich havent trickled down?  

But tax increases ALWAYS trickle down.   So I guess the left believes in self-immolation to punish the rich.

geeblock Member
Thu, May 12, 2022 2:01 PM
posted by gut

But tax increases ALWAYS trickle down.   So I guess the left believes in self-immolation to punish the rich.

I dont know if I have an answer but I know its not a party that does nothing but obstruct and pass bills that have nothing to do with what is currently important to most Americans.  i mean how do they even have time for this.  Same could be said for both parties for the most part but jesus christ.

kizer permanente Senior Member
1,309 posts 18 reps Joined Aug 2017
Thu, May 12, 2022 3:23 PM
posted by gut

Tax increases reduce the deficit… something Republicans claim they care about but never do.  

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 12, 2022 3:37 PM

Tax increases reduce the deficit… something Republicans claim they care about but never do.  

All the Dems do is increase taxes to fund even bigger increases in spending, pretending that it's funded by the tax increases on rich & corporations when in reality those costs are actually borne by the middle class (generally without corresponding benefit, which accrues mostly to the poor).

I don't care about the sometimes wonky deficit accounting.  The DEBT has been increasing under every POTUS since, well, I got tired of looking after I got to Calvin Coolidge.  And the debt has spiraled out of control since W, with Obama DOUBLING that pace, a level which has "fortunately" been held without an acceleration under Trump and Biden.

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 12, 2022 3:58 PM

False. 

Reductions in marginal tax RATES always result in more tax REVENUE.  Unfortunately the federal government always SPENDS even more than the higher revenues.  They literally outspend the significantly higher revenues every single time.  The deficit could easily be overcome with just a little spending discipline.  But without a balanced budget amendment, it will never happen. 

Dr Winston O'Boogie Senior Member
3,345 posts 35 reps Joined Oct 2010
Thu, May 12, 2022 4:07 PM
posted by QuakerOats

False. 

Reductions in marginal tax RATES always result in more tax REVENUE.  Unfortunately the federal government always SPENDS even more than the higher revenues.  They literally outspend the significantly higher revenues every single time.  The deficit could easily be overcome with just a little spending discipline.  But without a balanced budget amendment, it will never happen. 

It’s all play money when in the government’s hands, so it really doesn’t matter.  We’ve been getting scary stories about government debt since Reagan was around.  After 40 years, it is numbers on a spreadsheet to anyone paying attention.  Not saying it doesn’t matter, but that ship sailed a long time ago.  It is not to be equated to household debt, which is real.  

QuakerOats Senior Member
Thu, May 12, 2022 4:15 PM

And in other news, another blatant lie to cover their asses is exposed:  they were passing out crack pipes (and you paid for them)

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2022/05/12/psaki-and-fact-checkers-said-biden-admin-wasnt-giving-out-free-crack-pipes-they-n2607121?fbclid=IwAR2FaU1SoyPBxA_6t_kWU_yC4Y_TUcbZlhtVOg4QJdQUkIwiQlRRzwpHXxA

geeblock Member
Thu, May 12, 2022 4:45 PM
posted by QuakerOats

And in other news, another blatant lie to cover their asses is exposed:  they were passing out crack pipes (and you paid for them)

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2022/05/12/psaki-and-fact-checkers-said-biden-admin-wasnt-giving-out-free-crack-pipes-they-n2607121?fbclid=IwAR2FaU1SoyPBxA_6t_kWU_yC4Y_TUcbZlhtVOg4QJdQUkIwiQlRRzwpHXxA

Another important issue for the right 

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, May 12, 2022 5:00 PM
posted by geeblock

The right also cares about the formula shortage that’s been going on, and it took over a month for the White House to say anything about it.

Thu, May 12, 2022 8:28 PM
posted by iclfan2

The right also cares about the formula shortage that’s been going on, and it took over a month for the White House to say anything about it.

What are republicans doing about it? 

Thu, May 12, 2022 9:06 PM

What do you want them to do, they aren’t in charge? What is the left doing about all the terrible shit happening? They just stopped leases for drilling (yes it would take 10 years to get anything). The left created this mess and are doing nothing to stop it. Other than giving more money to Ukraine. And fighting bullshit mask mandates that everyone hates. Oh and trying to murder babies. Cool story though. And LOL at Gblock pretending the left doesn’t come out with the most ridiculous bills about dumb shit. Both parties suck dummies. But if you’re on the side of elementary school gender identity classes, you lose. 

Thu, May 12, 2022 10:18 PM
posted by geeblock

Still glossing over the fact that everyone from fact checkers to Psaki said it wasn’t true. Just another example of 1,000s where disinformation doesn’t matter when it’s from the left. But don’t you dare say men can’t get pregnant!

Thu, May 12, 2022 10:52 PM
posted by iclfan2

What do you want them to do, they aren’t in charge? What is the left doing about all the terrible shit happening? They just stopped leases for drilling (yes it would take 10 years to get anything). The left created this mess and are doing nothing to stop it. Other than giving more money to Ukraine. And fighting bullshit mask mandates that everyone hates. Oh and trying to murder babies. Cool story though. And LOL at Gblock pretending the left doesn’t come out with the most ridiculous bills about dumb shit. Both parties suck dummies. But if you’re on the side of elementary school gender identity classes, you lose. 

Since when did you have to be “in charge” as a congressman to help your constituents? 

geeblock Member
Fri, May 13, 2022 7:01 AM
posted by iclfan2

they do?

geeblock Member
Fri, May 13, 2022 7:02 AM
posted by iclfan2

Still glossing over the fact that everyone from fact checkers to Psaki said it wasn’t true. Just another example of 1,000s where disinformation doesn’t matter when it’s from the left. But don’t you dare say men can’t get pregnant!

U seem to really be caught up in this gay issue.  

BR1986FB Senior Member
27,923 posts 123 reps Joined Feb 2010
Fri, May 13, 2022 8:02 AM
posted by iclfan2

"Hey, if they reverse Roe vs Wade we'll get them damn babies somehow !!!"

Fri, May 13, 2022 8:04 AM
posted by geeblock

U seem to really be caught up in this gay issue.  

I’m caught up in the hilarious belief that anyone on the left cares about disinformation. They only care about things they disagree with, truthful or not, and want it banned from social media.

geeblock Member
Fri, May 13, 2022 8:13 AM
posted by iclfan2

I’m caught up in the hilarious belief that anyone on the left cares about disinformation. They only care about things they disagree with, truthful or not, and want it banned from social media.

Are you saying the right isn't out banning things all over the place and doing every single thing that you say in that sentence.  Also i can understand your thoughts on that issue but how many times can you say it.  Do you ever post solutions to the problems or just cry about what the left is doing each day.  We need to move past all the moaning and groaning and post actual solutions imo.

QuakerOats Senior Member
Fri, May 13, 2022 9:57 AM

I suggest they drive to the border to get the formula being warehoused there for illegals who cross the border. 

Good God, this administration is the biggest clusterfuck in U.S. history.

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login