Progressives, part 3...

Fletch Member
0 posts 3 reps Joined Nov 2020
Mon, Dec 6, 2021 11:18 AM
posted by kizer permanente

They abandoned their car and were hiding. They weren't doing shit besides buying time.

And you are uniformed as usual.  Their attorney spent an hour on the radio saturday discussing the events that led up to their arrest.  The powers that be ignored their efforts to make arrangements by not returning any calls from their hired legal representation.

Fletch Member
Mon, Dec 6, 2021 11:18 AM

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/06/california-eatery-says-kicking-out-cops-for-safe-space-was-a-mistake/

These people have lost their minds, "they can return without uniforms and guns"???????

kizer permanente Senior Member
1,309 posts 18 reps Joined Aug 2017
Mon, Dec 6, 2021 11:22 AM
posted by Fletch

And you are uniformed as usual.  Their attorney spent an hour on the radio saturday discussing the events that led up to their arrest.  The powers that be ignored their efforts to make arrangements by not returning any calls from their hired legal representation.

Yeah they didn't show up to their arraignment and were on the run hiding, but I'm uninformed. Or I'm wearing a uniform like your dumbass thinks it's spelled. 

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2021/12/04/james-jennifer-crumbley-oxford-school-shooting-suspect/8865574002/

gut Senior Member
18,369 posts 115 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Dec 6, 2021 12:26 PM

Yeah they ddin't show up to their arraignment and were on the run hiding, but I'm uninformed. Or I'm wearing a uniform like your dumbass thinks it's spelled.

Are you saying they weren't hanging out in an abandoned building because they were looking at real estate?

Get outta here....

Mon, Dec 6, 2021 12:29 PM
posted by gut

Are you saying they weren't hanging out in an abandoned building because they were looking at real estate?

Get outta here....

They were probably in there because it has the best reception of all abandoned buildings to try to call the police. 

/CClogic

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Dec 6, 2021 12:47 PM

Tune in next time to see what topic CC makes a total idiot out of himself trying to "make a point" or whatever the fuck he thinks he's doing!

Fletch Member
Mon, Dec 6, 2021 2:46 PM

Yeah they didn't show up to their arraignment and were on the run hiding, but I'm uninformed. Or I'm wearing a uniform like your dumbass thinks it's spelled. 

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2021/12/04/james-jennifer-crumbley-oxford-school-shooting-suspect/8865574002/

Ok dipshits (all of you), this isnt hard to find.  When I say that their attorney was in contact with law enforcement and was negotiating their return, its documented.  To call me out just shows your lack of being able to have any intelligence.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/03/us/crumbley-parents-charged-michigan-shooting.html

Lawyers for the parents said the Crumbleys had not fled, but had left town for their own safety and were planning to return for the arraignment, attributing the confusion to a miscommunication with the prosecutor’s office.
Mon, Dec 6, 2021 5:20 PM
posted by Fletch

Ok dipshits (all of you), this isnt hard to find.  When I say that their attorney was in contact with law enforcement and was negotiating their return, its documented.  To call me out just shows your lack of being able to have any intelligence.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/03/us/crumbley-parents-charged-michigan-shooting.html

Lawyers for the parents said the Crumbleys had not fled, but had left town for their own safety and were planning to return for the arraignment, attributing the confusion to a miscommunication with the prosecutor’s office.

And they didn’t return for their arraignment and tried to hide from the cops.   it’s almost as if they were lying??????

Fletch Member
Mon, Dec 6, 2021 5:22 PM

And they didn’t return for their arraignment and tried to hide from the cops.   it’s almost as if they were lying??????

So it looks like both narratives are true at the same time.

iclfan2 Reppin' the 330/216/843
9,465 posts 98 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Dec 6, 2021 5:38 PM

You can think the black kid school shooter getting a small bail the same day is bad, while still not giving a fuck about these shit ass parents who bought their psychotic son a pistol…

And the legal system always has flaws when you can have idiots like Chesa Boudin in San Fran who lets crime run rampant and never brings charges. 

Heretic Son of the Sun
20,517 posts 202 reps Joined Nov 2009
Tue, Dec 7, 2021 12:16 PM

posted by Fletch

I mean, sure, if you're using the people being paid to defend the parents as your only source for information as to their intent. Which is about 100% different than having an open-and-shut "nO, yOu guYZ ArE tEh DumB!!!" argument that is why they were hiding out. Which, obviously, was also the court's opinion due to the size of their bail.

justincredible Honorable Admin
37,969 posts 246 reps Joined Nov 2009
Thu, Dec 9, 2021 3:37 PM

How...uh...did those "roaring twenties" end, Jim?

Thu, Dec 9, 2021 8:18 PM

Lol

QuakerOats Senior Member
11,701 posts 66 reps Joined Nov 2009
Fri, Dec 10, 2021 10:33 AM

Will there be any walkbacks of the Smollett comments from Biden/Harris/Booker/Sharpton et.al.?  

LOL; hell no!  Not one ounce of integrity exists on the left anymore. 

Sun, Dec 12, 2021 7:17 PM

Defunding the police worked nowhere. As any non idiot would have known. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Mon, Dec 13, 2021 11:47 AM

Rochester is joined by 11 other cities that broke homicide records this year, according to ABC News, including: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Toledo, Ohio; Columbus, Ohio; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; Austin, Texas; Louisville, Kentucky; St. Paul, Minnesota; Portland, Oregon; Tucson, Arizona; Albuquerque, New Mexico. 

All 12 cities are led by Democratic mayors. 

Mon, Dec 13, 2021 11:55 AM
posted by QuakerOats

Rochester is joined by 11 other cities that broke homicide records this year, according to ABC News, including: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Toledo, Ohio; Columbus, Ohio; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; Austin, Texas; Louisville, Kentucky; St. Paul, Minnesota; Portland, Oregon; Tucson, Arizona; Albuquerque, New Mexico. 

All 12 cities are led by Democratic mayors. 

like every big city?

brutus161 The Navy Guy
1,688 posts 24 reps Joined Nov 2009
Mon, Dec 13, 2021 1:09 PM

like every big city?

Just looked at the top 20 and there are only 3 non Democrats (2 R, 1 I). Luckily, I live near Jacksonville, an dthe homicide rate has gone down. 

Mon, Dec 13, 2021 1:30 PM
posted by brutus161

Just looked at the top 20 and there are only 3 non Democrats (2 R, 1 I). Luckily, I live near Jacksonville, an dthe homicide rate has gone down. 

I think in cities over a million they're all Democrat except 1 independent. 
Jacksonville has to be about the biggest city with a Republican mayor Id imagine. 

QuakerOats Senior Member
Mon, Dec 13, 2021 4:04 PM

like every big city?

When are they going to get them under control; I don't care if it is Chicago or Youngstown? 

Login

Register

Already have an account? Login